剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
I didn't murder anyone.
我没杀任何人
You are suspected of ungodly acts.
有人怀疑你有亵神行为
Just don't let them drown me.
不要让他们溺死我
Black magic.
黑魔法吗
To nurture what was growing between us.
是为了养育你我之间生长之物
We are linked.
我们彼此相连
Stephan.
斯特凡
Alive? Are you sure? How?
活着 你确定吗 怎么回事
I believe the child's death was a ruse. Catherine.
孩子之死的谣言是个阴谋 凯瑟琳
You are a heartless woman,
你是个无情的女人
abducting your son's child.
绑♥架♥自己的孙子
Return to the decaying bosom of your true family
回到你真正家人腐烂的巢穴去吧
the Medicis or flee to the new lands.
回到梅第奇家族去 或者逃到别的地方
Exile? I don't care,
流放吗 我不在乎
but you will never be welcome at this court ever again.
我们不再欢迎你回到这个宫廷里
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白女王陛下
Catherine de Medici.
凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇
What a pleasure to meet one so legendary.
久仰大名 真是幸会啊
I've come to offer you something--
我是来给你进献的
the destruction of our mutual enemy,
毁灭我们共同的敌人
Mary, Queen of Scots.
苏格兰女王 玛丽
I will love you for the rest of my life.
我此生都会一直爱你
And I will never let you go again.
我再也不会让你离开我了
I'm dying?
我快不行了
Yes, you are.
是的
Not again.
你又来了
Yes, again.
就要再来
And again.
再一次
And again and again and again.
一次又一次
Shall we go back to bed?
我们要回到床上去吗
Francis, we have more important things to do
弗朗西斯 除了做♥爱♥和造船
than make love or build boats.
我们有更重要的事情要做
"We"? You have been no help with the boat at all.
我们 你根本就没帮忙造船
England is still a threat.
英格兰依然是威胁
The nobles are still uneasy,
贵族依然心神不定
shaken after the coup. It failed.
政♥变♥之后受到了动摇 政♥变♥失败了
The privy council has called for a meeting this afternoon.
枢密院今天下午召开了会议
Well, you'd better start sanding
你最好开始用砂纸打磨
or we'll never make it.
不然我们永远也做不成了
Francis, we are king and queen.
弗朗西斯 我们是国王和王后
We have important matters to attend to.
我们要处理重要事务
This... this is important.
这事就很重要
And this.
还有这事
Nothing is more important.
没什么比这些更重要了
It's not the bloodshed, Your Majesty...
这不是杀戮 陛下
Correct, Lord William,
没错 威廉伯爵
as our troops are not even there.
因为我们的军队甚至都没到
It's the expense of your Scottish cause,
这是你的苏格兰事件的代价
which many say is personal,
许多人说这是私人恩怨
designed more to undermine Scotland's queen
是为了暗害苏格兰女王
than secure our borders.
而不是保卫边界
There are many reasons to back the Protestants in Scotland.
支持苏格兰的新教♥徒♥有很多原因
You back their efforts because they want Mary,
你支持他们 是因为他们想要
their Catholic queen, gone,
天主教王后玛丽下台
a queen even English Catholics believe
就连英格兰的天主教♥徒♥都认为
has the right to your throne. What next?
她有权继承你的王位 接下来是什么
Do we attack half our population
我们要进攻一半的子民
to put you at ease?
来让你放心吗
The realm will strike down anyone who acts
英格兰王国会杀掉一切
against its sovereign ruler.
反对最高统治者的人
Is it not our sworn duty?
那不是我们宣誓的职责吗
Bad day on the job, my dear?
事情不顺吗 亲爱的
Half of England wants me gone.
一半英格兰人都想让我下台
Only the Catholic half.
只有天主教的那一半
Well, the rest don't want Mary,
剩下的人不想要玛丽
but they certainly wish I were a man.
但他们希望我是个男人
Of course they do, especially your privy council.
当然啦 特别是你的枢密院
Here.
我来吧
Men don't like taking orders from women.
男人不喜欢接受女人的命令
They can barely stand speaking to them.
他们都受不了和女人说话
ere nobody's first choice,
你不是大家的第一选择
and yet here you are.
但你成了女王
You've been tense
自从玛丽同父异母的兄弟
ever since Mary's half brother, James,
詹姆斯拒绝推动她的下位开始
refused to push for her abdication.
你就一直很紧张
So much for your plan.
你的计划没用了
It had merit.
还是有好处的
If Mary couldn't even keep the job of queen in her own nation,
如果玛丽没法在自己的国家保住女王的位置
how could she be a good candidate for yours?
她怎么能成为英格兰女王的合适候选人呢
A better choice for stability?
她是国家稳定的更好选择吗
I think not.
我觉得不是
But there is another way to dispose of her.
还有别的方法解决她
I will not kill her.
我不会杀了她的
Neither would you.
你也是
She's your cousin, she's my daughter-in-law.
她是你堂妹 我的儿媳
And to kill a monarch,
杀害女王
well, that's not a precedent we want to set, now, is it?
我们可不想开这种先河 对吧
No, I speak of another way for her to lose her throne.
不 我说的是让她丢掉王位的另一种方法
Disempower her.
剥夺她的权力
Do you know who empowers her?
你知道是谁给了她权力吗
Her half brother, her Catholic Lords.
她同父异母的兄弟 天主教领主
Who finances her Catholic Lords?
谁给她的天主教领主提供资金
Rome, the Vatican,
罗马 教廷
with its thousand years of tithing and vast stores of gold.
他们实施了几千年的什一税 有大量黄金
Donated in the name of God,
以上帝 善良 正义
of goodness, righteousness and purity.
和纯洁的名义捐赠的
Those who the Vatican support must uphold
罗马教廷支持的人必须
the tenets of the true faith.
维护真正的信念
They must be unassailable, or who is the Pope supporting?
他们必须无懈可击 不然教皇要支持谁啊
Are you suggesting there's a way to turn the Pope against Mary?
你在暗示有办法让教皇反对玛丽吗
Just a few minutes more.
再等几分钟
Who are those people?
那些人是谁
I've invited a few guests
我邀请了几个
to drop by from French court.
法国宫廷的客人过来
Nobles, staff loyal to me.
对我忠诚的贵族和仆人
I wanted to vet them before they bear witness
我想先进行核实 然后再让他们作证
to Mary's infidelity with Prince Conde.
玛丽和康德王子偷♥情♥一事
Bear witness... to the Pope.
对教皇作证
With your protection,
在你的保护下
I would like to ask them to leave for Rome today.
我想让他们今天就前往罗马
You're sending delegates to Rome
你要派人去罗马
to call Mary, Queen of Scots...
说苏格兰女王玛丽...
a whore.
是个淫♥妇♥
She'll be disgraced,
她会蒙羞
forced by her own countrymen off her throne
被她的子民要求退下王位
and no longer capable of reaching for yours.
没法再危及你的王位
Your Majesties.
陛下
Narcisse.
纳西斯
I have some disturbing news from a general aiding
我有一个坏消息 是一个将军传来的
those loyal to Queen Mary in Scotland.
他在帮助支持玛丽女王的苏格兰人
Your ear always to the ground.
你总是消息灵通
I have learned to be grateful for your spies,
你过去帮助了我们
as you have aided us in the past.
我学会了对你的间谍表示感激
Go on.
说吧
Some of your Highland lords have been turned.
苏格兰的某些贵族叛变了
We have neither their armies nor their territories
他们拒绝提供军队或是进入领地的许可
allowing safe passage to assist those besieged.
让我们安全地前往支援被围困的势力
Adding time and expense
如此一来
to an already costly effort.
将要花费更多的时间及金钱
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表