剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and someone else, a girl, who I believe more than anyone.
还有一个女孩 我信任她超过任何人
My mother wouldn't harm you. She has no cause to.
母亲不会伤害你 她没有理由这样做
She knows that I won't wed you
她知道除非是对法国有利
unless it's right for France.
不然我是不会娶你的
I can't make sense of it, either...
我也不理解
but she did it.
但是我知道是她
She was behind it all,
她就是这一切的幕后主使
I am sure of it.
我确信这一点
She terrorized me... and it worked.
她恐吓我 而且起效了
If your conscience, your politics
如果你的良心 你的政♥治♥理念
won't allow you to marry me,
不允许我们结合
then the English feel that they have a clean shot at me
那么在法国王后的帮助下
with the queen of France as their weapon...
英格兰人可以肆无忌惮地对我下手
and I can't stay here.
我就不能再留在这里
Even my mother will understand
连我都母亲都会理解这一点
because I can't bring home any armies
因为我无法为我的国家带来军队
and I can't wed any kings if I'm dead.
如果我死了 我也就不能和任何国王联姻
Kenna,
肯娜
you remember Robert, the Viscount of Lorraine.
你还记得罗伯特吗 洛林的子爵
Yes?
记得
Robert, will you take Lady Kenna as your bride,
罗伯特 你愿意娶肯娜小姐为妻吗
no questions asked,
没有任何异议
because it's a union blessed by your king?
因为这段姻缘受到国王的祝福
As you wish, Your Majesty.
如您所愿 陛下
Thanks, Robert.
谢谢 罗伯特
That will be all.
没事了
You needn't worry.
你不必担心
Being in the king's favor expands your prospects.
得到国王的欢心可以使你以后走得更远
It doesn't limit them.
你的前途不会受阻
Think about that, too.
这个也好好考虑一下
I hope to be a good king someday,
我希望将来能成为一个优秀的国王
which is why I will never put anything,
所以我把对国家的爱
any love, ahead of the love for my country.
放在任何事 任何感情之前
Why do you doubt that?
你为什么会怀疑我的决心
What makes you think I do?
你怎么会这么想
You put a boy to death--
你杀死了一个男孩
two boys--
是两个
one with the sweep of a paintbrush,
一个死的时候
a red "X" carelessly applied, a life over,
身上画着一个潦草的红色X
another boy slain in the woods.
另一个在血泊森林里被杀
Mistakes were made.
错误已经铸成
We tried to bring Colin back
即使科林是个叛徒
even though he was a traitor.
我们也试过把他活着带回来
If he's a traitor, then what are you?
如果他是叛徒 那你呢
Who are you loyal to?
你忠于谁
My family, France, you,
我家人 法国 还有你
as they are one and the same.
其实都是你
Because you can't trust Father
因为你不能相信父亲
and he can't divorce you.
他也不能和你离婚吧
I mean, you must wonder what he'd do to you if he could,
如果可以 你知道他会怎么做
so you put all your hopes, your survival
所以你把你所有的希望 生存
on the favor of the next king-- me--
都寄托在下一个国王 也就是我身上
but, Mother... you must understand
但是 母亲 你必须明白
that my, my marriage to Mary, to anyone
不管我和玛丽还是和谁结婚
won't change my loyalty to you.
都不会改变我对你的忠诚
Is the pull so strong?
她就那么吸引你吗
Yes.
是
Yes, it is.
是啊
But it doesn't matter.
但这并不重要
Mary came here in good faith, and now...
玛丽是怀着诚意来的 但现在
Well, now what? Is she leaving?
现在怎么了 她要走了吗
It was you.
真的是你
No.
不是
You need to stop this.
你必须停止这一切
If anything happens to Mary-- anything--
如果玛丽发生了什么事 任何事
I will suspect you and I won't need proof...
无论有没有证据 我都会怀疑你
and you will lose me.
然后你就会失去我
I'll ready myself for bed tonight.
今晚我自己就寝就可以了
Yes, Your Majesty.
是 王后陛下
Where did you find him?
你在哪找到他的
Colin?
科林吗
He'd gone into the Blood Wood, stupid Scot.
他进了血泊森林 愚蠢的苏格兰人
How convenient for you.
为你省了不少事啊
Made him easy to catch and string up.
很容易就抓住他 把他吊起来了
Like the heretics do in the woods?
像异教♥徒♥在森林做的那样吗
Feet first, just the same.
脚朝上 一模一样
I see you're doing art now.
会画画了啊
Aren't you clever?
你真聪明啊
Tricking the guards into killing one boy
耍了卫兵 让他们杀错人
while you release another.
而你却放了另一个
Were you trying to help Mary,
你是不是在帮玛丽
point her to her enemies
为她指出她的敌人
like some avenging angel?
像复仇天使那样
You're no angel.
你才不是天使
If people knew what you really were...
如果人们知道你是什么的话...
I believe you.
我相信你
And I'm sorry for all that you've been through.
很抱歉让你经历了这一切
I believe that your life is safe here...
我坚信你在这儿会很安全
at least from my mother.
至少不会受我母亲威胁
How?
怎么会
You'll just have to trust me,
你只需要相信我
and I'll have to trust her love for me.
而我会相信她对我的爱
You told her?
你和她说了
I raised my suspicions, not yours.
我提出了我的质疑 不是你的
Even if putting your mother on notice was enough,
就算你警告了你的母亲
I have more enemies than you can count.
我也有数不清的敌人
Isn't that why you came here-- for an ally?
这不是你来这儿的目的吗 组成同盟
And you made it very clear you weren't one for me.
你说得很清楚 你不是我的盟友
I was wrong.
我错了
But your duty is to France.
但你是要对法国负责的
I'm not talking about our nations.
我不是说我们的国家
I'm saying that I will be at your side
我在说我会像朋友一样和你一起
against foes seen and unseen, as a friend.
对抗在明处或是暗处的敌人
As a friend?
像朋友吗
Is that what we are now?
我们现在是这个关系了吗
Well, it's a good place to start...
这是个好开始
...if there's to be any real chance between us.
如果我们之间有可能的话
Yes, it is a good place to start.
是啊 这是个好的开始
Then don't give up, don't run.
那就别放弃 别逃
Stay.
留下来
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表