剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
the same way you always cared for me.
就像你照顾我一样
Find her a home and a family...
帮她找个好人家...
Don't talk this way.
别说这种话
You'll care for her yourself.
你能自己照顾好她
Promise me.
答应我
I will.
我会的
On my word.
我保证
Isabel...
伊莎贝拉
Isabel.
伊莎贝拉
Isabel.
伊莎贝拉
Isabel.
伊莎贝拉
You look so like your mother.
你长得真像你母亲
If you have half her heart,
若你性格有一半像她
you'll add plenty of joy to this world.
就能开心地生活下去
Please take this child to the court nursery,
把这个孩子送到宫廷育儿室去
but use discretion.
小心点 见机行事
Hide her existence among the other children you care for.
把她混在你照顾的其他孩子中间
I'm caring for two new ones
我在照顾两个新生儿
and a duke's visiting niece.
还有一位公爵的侄女
She'll fit right in.
我会照顾好她的
If anyone asks you where the baby came from,
如果有任何人问起她的来历
you found her at the castle door.
你就说是在城♥堡♥门口捡到的
That's all you know.
除此之外你别无所知
Do you understand? Of course.
明白了吗 明白
I'll say nothing.
我什么都不会说的
Did you see the baby's foot?
你看到孩子的脚了吗
It's a mark that pagans sometimes put on their newborns,
是异教♥徒♥给新生儿的印记
to distinguish the baby in the eyes of their gods.
让他们的神能认出自己的子民
Isabel must have put it there.
肯定是伊莎贝拉做的
Who knows of this tradition?
还有谁知道这个传统
Any pagan would. Some villagers might.
所有异教♥徒♥都知道 一些村民可能知道
Will the mark fade?
印记会淡化消失吗
It should, eventually.
最终应该会消失
Well, let's pray that eventually comes soon.
希望它快点消失
We wondered where you had gone, My Lord Regent,
摄政王陛下 您突然消失
when you disappeared so suddenly.
害我们一顿好找啊
I went hunting,
我去狩猎了
and I found this fugitive.
结果发现了这个罪犯
I asked her why she fled the jails, and she...
我问她为什么越狱 结果她
threatened me with a knife.
拿刀子威胁我
I...
我...
The Regent was forced to kill her, my lord.
所以陛下不得不杀了她 大人
She fought him, but he made quick work of it.
她反抗 但他很快就解决了她
Well, it's no wonder she threatened you.
她会威胁您 这我毫不怀疑
When we searched this girl's home,
我们从这姑娘的家里
we found not only stolen property,
不仅搜出了失窃的物品
but proof that her father was Jonathan Durand,
还发现了她父亲是乔纳森·迪朗的证据
a well-known traitor.
那个有名的叛国♥贼♥
Never heard of him.
我从没听说过他
Oh, he was part of an uprising 15 years ago,
15年前 国王烧死了许多异教♥徒♥后
after the crown burned dozens of heretics.
发生了一场叛乱 而他参与其中
He was suspected of being a pagan himself.
他自己也被怀疑是一名异教♥徒♥
Well, whoever he was, now his line is ended. Is it?
无论他是谁 血脉都已断绝 是吗
I seem to remember that this girl was with child.
我记得这姑娘好像怀有身孕
This is the way I found her.
所以我才能找到她
She must have delivered her baby and left it behind.
她肯定是生下孩子又把孩子丢弃了
We can only hope the wolves ended the child's life quickly.
我们只能希望野狼快点结束那孩子的生命
Indeed.
这倒是
The unwanted child of a criminal
罪犯遗弃的孩子
deserves no better than the unwanted criminal herself.
也就只有没人待见的罪犯自己才有脸养
Just as the cowardly plotter
就像懦弱的小人
deserves no better than his hidden puppeteer.
也就配得上他躲在暗处的主人
How is your friend, the queen?
你的朋友如何了 你的王后陛下
If she's too cold and lonely in her cell,
若她在牢房♥又冷又寂寞的话
we can always find her some company.
给她找个伴儿并非难事
No.
别
Thank you, but Isabel's people
谢谢你 但伊莎贝拉的族人
don't put cut flowers on their graves.
不在坟前放鲜花
Flowers wither away,
鲜花会枯萎
and adorn death with more death.
让死亡更显凄清
But how are we to properly mark her grave, then?
那我们该怎样为她的坟墓做一个标记呢
I know that it must have been so hard for you
我知道你不可能将她的尸体
to present her body to court like she was some kind of criminal.
像其他罪犯一样陈尸宫廷
There is another tradition, but...
还有一个传统 但...
you won't like it.
你会接受不了的
What is it? Please.
是什么 说吧
We owe our bodies and lives to the earth,
我们的身体和生命都源自大地
so pagans give thanks with what is most vital to us.
所以异教♥徒♥用对人来说最重要的东西来祭奠
Mary...
玛丽
I've thought about what you said.
我考虑过你说的话
I never wanted a crown,
我从来不想要王位
but if that's my fate, I'll accept it.
但如果命运如此 我会接受
I'll learn to wear it.
我会学着承担一切
But you need to know something:
但你必须明白
I'm not Francis.
我不是弗朗西斯
My duty will never be to some country, some land, some throne.
我从不忠于任何国家 土地或者王位
If I'm married to you, you'll be my family.
如果我与你成婚 你就是我的家人
I'll be in it for you, and only you.
我所做的一切都将为你 也只为你
And if that's not what proper kings do...
如果一个合格的国王不能这样的话...
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表