剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
It's for a very good cause.
善意的欺瞒啊
And you won't pressure me later
在英格兰的事情上
about England?
你不会给我压力吗
I'll pressure you, and listen to you,
我会的 但也会倾听你的想法
and argue with you,
还会和你争执
and love you until the day I die.
也会爱你 至死不渝
Together, we'll decide what is right,
我们共结连理 成为夫妻
as husband and wife.
一起走下去
Marry me.
嫁给我
Say yes.
快说"好"
Yes. Yes!
好 当然好
I am sorry, Your... Your Majesty.
我很抱歉 陛... 陛下
Lady Kenna said you would be expecting her?
肯娜小姐说您会想见她的
I need a moment alone.
我有话和您说
It would be in both of our interests for you to hear me out.
这事关我们俩的共同利益
Oh, God, you look terrible.
上帝啊 你看起来真凄惨
I feel for you,
我对你深表同情
but if this is about Henry,
但若是有关亨利的事
you can't imagine how little he interests me at the moment.
我现在半句也不想听
It's also about your son.
也和您儿子有关
I can save him immeasurable pain.
我能让他免遭未知的磨难
Go.
下去吧
Is this about the wedding?
和婚礼有关吗
The wedding? No, it's about Diane.
婚礼 不 和黛安有关
Oh. Get out.
算了 出去吧
Why do you allow her to live here?
您为什么同意让她住在这里
Why do you agree to coexist?
为什么能忍♥受和她共处一室
She means nothing to me, not anymore.
现在 她在我眼里什么都不是
Why, when she took what's yours, what's now mine?
为什么 她夺走了曾属于你还有我的东西
What does she have over him?
她到底抓住了他哪一点
And why shouldn't we use information that I have over her?
我们为何不用我抓到的把柄来对付她
Go on.
继续说
I think Diane plans to have Bash legitimized.
黛安似乎在计划让巴斯成为合法继承人
Behind your back, behind Henry's.
她背着您和亨利密谋着
It could cost France everything.
那会使法国万劫不复
How do you know this?
你是怎么知道的
I was on my way to her room to confront her.
我那会儿正去她房♥间找她
To say what?
你想和她说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Beg her to give me a chance, I suppose.
可能想求她给我个机会吧
Oh, dear Lord, you really are a child.
我的上帝 你真是幼稚到家
I was mistaken for her.
有人把我错认成她
That's when I learned of her efforts
于是我就知道了
to have him recognized by the Church.
她在计划让教堂承认巴斯
What else could that mean?
这意思再明白不过了
Her plans have come to naught.
她的计划已经化为了泡影
That's what the emissary told me.
那个人是这么说的
He adores Bash,
亨利很喜欢巴斯
and obviously, he loves Diane.
显然 他也爱黛安
But he won't like this news, not now.
但现下 他不会想听到这个消息的
Now with England in play.
他所有心思都放在英格兰上
She's rattling the line of succession,
在法国外患未定的时候
just when France needs to look very secure.
她竟敢打继承顺序的主意
And undermining existing rulers?
还威胁王权
Well, some might call that treason.
已经算是叛国罪了
She could be executed for this.
处死她都不为过
Would that take care of your Diane problem?
处死她 你就满意了吗
No, that's not what I want.
不 我没想让她死
And yet, you could live with it.
不过你也不反对 不是吗
Go.
下去吧
I'll see what I can do with this information,
我会考虑怎么处理这个消息
and how it might benefit me.
一定会好好利用
Hmm. Very good.
真不错
We're so happy for you.
我们真为你高兴
Lola, what about you?
萝拉 你呢
I'm pleased.
我很高兴
I-I just... I want you to be safe.
我只是... 希望你平安
I want you to be sure.
我希望你想清楚
England's an enormous risk.
英格兰这事太冒险了
Are you taking that risk for us,
你甘愿冒这个险 是为了我们
your people, or for the man you love?
为你的子民 还是为了你爱的男人
My duty is to Scotland,
我一切以苏格兰为先
and soon, to France.
很快 也得考虑法国
I will make the decision that my conscience dictates.
我会理性地做决定
Francis knows that.
弗朗西斯知道这一点
But the King's orders...
但国王的命令...
What the King doesn't know won't hurt him.
少知道一些事 有利无害
He'd defy his father for you?
他会为了你违抗他的父亲吗
For us, for his people.
为了我们 为了他的人♥民♥
He's a good man.
他是个好人
I'm going to marry him tomorrow night.
明晚我就会嫁给他
Tomorrow?! Wh...
明天
But what... what will you wear?
但是 你要穿什么
Well... well, what about your mother?
对了 那你的母亲
She won't be here.
她来不了
Well, I have all of you.
我有你们
You're my real family.
你们是我真正的家人
Mary, come.
玛丽 快来
Let's try different things with your hair.
我们来给你弄个不一样的发型
Up or down? What do you think?
梳起还是放下 你觉得呢
Depends on the veil.
这要看用什么面纱
My son doesn't believe that the future can be seen.
我的儿子不相信预见未来这回事
He thinks it's his and Mary's to control.
他认为未来由他和玛丽掌控
I've tried to drive her away.
我试过把她赶走
I've tried to destroy her reputation,
试图毁掉她的声誉
his love for her.
毁掉他对她的爱
I've terrorized her.
还恐吓过她
Don't do this.
别这么做
She is an innocent.
她是无辜的
No, she's his equal in every way.
她和他太合拍了
He loves her, she loves him.
互相情投意合
What more could I want for my son except his survival?
我只是想要他活着 这个要求过分吗
There is another way.
还有其他方法
There is no other way,
没有别的方法
except to remove the very source of the problem.
只能彻底抹除一切问题的来源
Francis will know,
弗朗西斯会知道的
no matter how you hide your treachery.
无论你如何掩饰你的所作所为
He will never forgive you.
他永远不会原谅你
He can hate me for the rest of his life.
他可以用他的整个余生来恨我
God willing, it's a long life.
上帝保佑 让他活得久些
If Francis won't listen, tell her.
弗朗西斯不听你的 那就告诉她
Tell Mary the truth. Tell her everything.
把真♥相♥告诉给玛丽 说得一清二楚
What, so she can tell others?
然后呢 让她告诉别人吗
The court, the king?
告诉宫廷和国王
So we can burn for your dark magic, as heretics?
我们会因为你的黑魔法被判为异教♥徒♥处死
And for what, Nostradamus?
有什么用呢 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
The chance of changing her own fate.
给她一个改变自己命运的机会
Of saving the man she loves.
挽救她爱人的机会
And if I can't convince her?
如果我无法说服她怎么办
Then there is no saving her, is there?
那就没必要犹豫了 不是吗
From the content...
你袋子里的瓶子...
of the bottle in your bag.
装着的毒药可以上场了
But if you kill Mary,
如果你杀了玛丽
we will burn anyway.
我们也会下地狱
In the fires of Hell for all eternity.
在地狱的永恒之火中受尽折磨
What do you want?
您找我有什么事
You and I have been through a great deal together.
你和我一起经历了很多
I've come to respect you.
我现在很尊敬你
Do you think I'm a stupid woman?
你觉得我是个愚蠢的女人吗
Easily fooled?
很容易糊弄
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表