剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
engaged in conversation, we happened to move...
聊天聊得兴起 不小心走到了...
close to the window and...
窗户旁边 然后...
And what?
怎么了
She caught cold?
她感冒了吗
She fell.
她摔下去了
To her death.
摔死了
My God. Henry!
天哪 亨利
We're trying to avoid a war with these people.
我们现在是在避免跟这些人开战啊
Does the Archduke know? Not yet.
大公爵知道吗 还不知道
Why are you coming to me?
你来找我♥干♥什么
Shouldn't you be crafting strategy with your advisors?
你难道不应该去找那些谋士商量对策吗
I can't trust them.
我不相信他们
What if they use this against me? And this could mean war.
如果他们以此对付我怎么办 会引发战争的
Yes, it could.
当然会
And no one knows how to cover up a problem
所有人里 你最擅长掩盖问题了
better than you.
只有你
You are my...
你是我的...
You are France's best hope.
你是法国的希望
Forget France.
去他的法国
Oh, you just want me to have blood on my hands, too.
你只是想拉我一起下水而已
A way to keep me silent.
你想堵住我的嘴
It's a practical solution.
这个办法很可行
For you. What's in it for me?
对你来说很可行 可我有什么好处
I want Chenonceau.
我要香侬瑟城♥堡♥
I gave that to Diane.
我已经给黛安了
You want me to take back a gift?
你是叫我把送出去的礼物要回来吗
She loves that chateau.
她很喜欢那里
Bring your mistress back to court, then,
那你去请你的情妇啊
and let her deal with your dead Duchess.
让她回来处理你的女公爵
Let her aid in moving a body and crafting a story...
让她帮你搬尸体 编故事
Very well. Chenonceau.
好吧 就给你香侬瑟
But no one else can know.
但是你不能告诉别人
Only the two of us. No servants,
只有我们知道 不能告诉仆人
no... trusted advisors.
也不能告诉亲信
Don't try to school a professional, Henry.
这种事不用你教我 亨利
Lola, I think we need to talk
萝拉 我想跟你谈谈
about your liaison with Francis in Paris.
你和弗朗西斯在巴黎私通的事
Kenna, I can't do this right now.
肯娜 我现在不想跟你谈
Because you're tired. You've been tired a lot.
因为你很累 你最近一直很累
You're pale, you're not eating, your new gown doesn't fit.
脸色不好 不想吃饭 新买♥♥的衣服也不合身
You acted so strangely when you were at home with Francis.
你当时跟弗朗西斯一起回来时也很不自然
You're pregnant, aren't you?
你怀孕了 对吧
Fast work.
动作真快
Well done!
真不错
There is no better way
对于贵族情妇来说
for a royal mistress to secure her place.
这是巩固地位最好的办法
Look at Diane.
你看黛安
If I could have managed it, but the king
我也很想这样 但是国王他
is well versed in avoiding such issues.
很擅长避免这种问题
Don't congratulate me.
你别恭喜我
I'm not Francis's mistress.
我不是弗朗西斯的情妇
It was one night.
只是一夜而已
A-A moment of comfort.
彼此寻求一点慰藉
Do you have any idea
你知道这种事
how this will shame my family in Scotland?
会让我在苏格兰的家人多么丢脸吗
And what will it do to Mary?
而且玛丽会怎么想
I understand that you're worried.
我知道你很担心
Mary won't take it well, not at first.
玛丽确实会很难接受 至少开始是这样
But think of it-- in time, she'll recover,
但是你想想 她总会恢复
and Francis will be a loving father.
而弗朗西斯会是个很负责任的父亲
He'd want the child to grow up here,
他也会希望孩子能在这里长大
and he'd probably let you raise it.
还可能让你把孩子养大呢
Let me? I'm the child's mother.
让我 我是孩子母亲 这不是当然的吗
Yes, well, I'm sure that you would play some part.
是啊 孩子的生活里肯定有你的存在
As long as you don't anger Mary and you keep Francis's interest.
只要玛丽不生你气 弗朗西斯还对你有兴趣
Regardless,
无论如何
Lola, your position at French court
萝拉 你在法国宫廷的地位
is assured for life.
已经得到了保障
For life?
地位
But as what?
什么地位
Kenna, I can't do this.
肯娜 我不能这么做
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
There are people who help women who don't want babies.
有种人专门帮孕妇拿掉胎儿
Everyone knows they exist. I-I just don't know any.
大家都知道有这样的人 但我不知道上哪找
Did you... Have you ever...
你... 你有没有...
Ended a pregnancy? No.
堕过胎吗 没有
The King is well stocked to avoid such issues.
避孕这方面 国王经验丰富
Well stocked with...?
怎么...
Well, he covers... it...
他把那玩意儿遮...
If you don't know, you shouldn't be having sex!
你连这个都不懂 就不该去做这种事啊
All right.
好吧
One of the servants-- a girl who washes my things--
有一个仆人 帮我洗衣服的姑娘
she isn't married, but she seemed to be
她未婚 但几个月前
with child a few months ago.
她好像怀孕了
She disappeared for a few days,
她消失了几天
and when she came back, she was thinner, less troubled.
回来的时候 整个人瘦了一圈 孩子也没了
Who is she?
她是谁
Tell me, please.
告诉我吧 拜托了
Bash.
巴斯
You're supposed to be in Spain.
你这会儿应该在西班牙
I'm supposed to be dead.
我应该已经死了
The night Francis's men
那晚 弗朗西斯派人
were escorting me out of the country,
护送我出境
they tried to kill me-- on his orders, I believe.
但他们试图杀我 我相信是弗朗西斯指使的
Oh, Francis wouldn't-- you know that.
弗朗西斯不会这么做 你知道的
Really? After we put him through hell,
是吗 在我们把他逼到绝境
dispossessed him of everything?
夺走他一切之后还不会吗
After he saw our feelings for each other
何况他回来的时候亲眼见到
when he returned? After he stopped our marriage?
我们对彼此的感情 还阻止了我们的婚姻
He still values you as his brother.
他还认你这个哥哥的
I am nothing to him.
我在他心中毫无分量
Nothing but a threat.
充其量只是个威胁
He made that very clear.
他跟我明说过了
Well, we're married now.
我和他结婚了啊
All of that is behind us, all of that pain.
我们早将这些痛苦往事抛诸脑后了
Was it only pain we left behind?
我们之间留下的只有痛苦吗
There was something more between us.
我和你之间肯定不只这些的
Francis knows that; he hates it.
弗朗西斯知道这一点 也憎恶这一点
He's come to hate me.
所以他转而憎恶我
He still wouldn't have you killed.
那他也不至于杀你
Not in a flash of anger? Of jealousy?
因为愤怒呢 因为嫉恨呢
That's all it would have taken--
事情就是如此
a wave of the future king's head, a nod to some guards,
未来国王一挥手一点头
and his intent, however fleeting,
即使是一闪而过的杀意
would have resulted in my death.
也能要了我的命
Don't you want to know the truth?
你不想知道真♥相♥吗
No proof, one way or the other, would change anything.
反正这话毫无根据 毫无用处
It might change your heart.
会改变你的心意
And it would change Francis's life,
也会决定弗朗西斯的生死
because if I learn that he did try to kill me,
若我确定是他想杀我
I will take him down myself.
我会亲手了结他
Bash, watch your words!
巴斯 小心说话
This threat alone
光这一句
could result in your death.
就能要了你的命
Francis is my husband.
弗朗西斯是我的丈夫
For your own sake, for your own doubt,
为了你自己 为了你心里的疑惑
find out who you're married to.
看清楚自己嫁的到底是什么人吧
If you need me, put a light in your window,
如果你要找我 在窗口点一盏灯
and I'll meet you in the woods...
我会在森林里等你...
where we first kissed.
就在我们第一次亲吻的地方
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表