剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
then choose someone who isn't.
那就找个不无辜的人
Given all the treachery and backstabbing at court,
宫廷里满是阴谋陷害 暗箭伤人
it shouldn't be that hard. Pick a name.
这应该不难吧 说个名字吧
Someone this world would be better off without.
有谁留在这世上 只会遗臭万年
And don't waste time about it.
别浪费太多时间
You hired a mercenary to kidnap Catherine?
你派了一个雇佣兵去绑♥架♥凯瑟琳
I didn't mean for it to go that far, but yes.
虽然我本意并非如此 但 是的
Now, to get out of it, I have to pin the crime on someone else.
现在为了摆脱此事 我得找人顶罪
You'd do that? You'd send an innocent to their death?
你居然会这样做 让无辜的人为你而死
I don't know what I'm capable of anymore, to be frank.
老实说 我都不知道自己到底会做到哪一步
But there is one possibility.
但有一种可能
For months I've been trying to figure out
这几个月来 我一直在调查
which of Catherine's men participated
到底是凯瑟琳的哪个侍卫
in the massacre of my countrymen at the brothel.
在妓院屠♥杀♥了我的子民
Some time ago, I paid a servant
之前 我雇了一个侍者
to track down one of the prostitutes who escaped
去追踪之前逃跑的一个妓♥女♥
to find some descriptions of the men involved.
看她还记不记得那些人的长相
According to the prostitute,
据那名妓♥女♥所言
one of the men had a scar
其中一人的左脸上
on his left cheek from brow to chin.
有道疤从眉毛延伸到下巴
Lots of men have scars.
很多人都有疤
He also badly burned his hands
同时 那个人在大屠♥杀♥后
after the massacre.
手也严重烧伤了
This isn't justice.
这不公平
It's solving your problems with the blood of another.
你用别人的命来解决问题
I know how this goes.
我知道这会怎么样
As do you.
你也很清楚
That's why you came to me.
所以你才来找我吗
You killed someone in the woods
你当初在树林里杀了人
when the pagans forced you to choose a sacrifice.
因为异教♥徒♥逼你选择一个祭品
I did it for you.
我那是为了你
And for myself.
也是为了我自己
I murdered a man who was about to kill another.
我杀了一个正要去杀别人的人
And to this day I wonder.
时至今日我还在想
Did he have a family?
他是否有家人
Did he die for his own beliefs?
他是因捍卫自己的信仰而死
Or was he simply acting on the orders of those above him?
又或是单纯地执行上层的指示
Was he really as guilty as I thought at the time?
他是否真像我以为的那样罪无可赦
And what's the answer?
那你的答案是什么
The answer is, you have to be sure.
答案就是 做事前一定要考虑清楚
Because if there's any doubt in your mind,
因为如果你还存有一丝疑虑
your conscience won't ever let you rest again.
你的良知会让你永远无法安眠
Mary.
玛丽
What a talent you have for sneaking up on people.
你可真会无声无息地接近人啊
Oh, I couldn't help but notice you speaking with Catherine's guard.
我注意到你和凯瑟琳的侍卫说了话
You mean my guard.
你是说我的侍卫吗
I lent Catherine
一段时间前
my men some time ago.
我把我的侍卫借给凯瑟琳了
Why do you ask?
怎么问起这个
I, um, wanted to employ him to help me find Catherine.
我想要派他去帮我寻找凯瑟琳
My dear.
亲爱的
You need to be a much better liar
如果你想要别人信你
if you want anyone to take you seriously.
可得好好磨练说谎技术
I wanted to question him.
我想问他几个问题
He did some work for Catherine.
他为凯瑟琳做了些事情
And I'm curious to the specifics.
我想知道其中细节
The whorehouse massacre.
你是指妓院大屠♥杀♥吗
Don't act so surprised.
别这么惊讶
My guards may have served Catherine,
虽然我的侍卫服侍过凯瑟琳
but they're loyal to me.
但他们是忠于我的
Did she put you up to this?
是她让你这么做的吗
Who? Catherine?
谁 凯瑟琳吗
She's been trying to banish me
她这么多年来
from court for years.
一直想把我从宫廷里赶出去
Afraid I'll steal her husband.
怕我会偷了她的丈夫
She already assigned that little harlot of hers,
她已经派了她那个小娼妓碧翠丝
Beatrice, to spy on me.
来监视我
And now she's got you doing it, too.
现在还派你来做同样的事
You're trying to gauge my involvement
你想知道我在你臣民被杀的事情中
in the slaughter of your countrymen.
扮演了什么样的角色
Well, I had nothing to do with it.
我与此事一点关系也没有
I loaned Catherine those men
早在她计划这事之前
long before she planned the incident.
我就把这些侍卫借给她了
And if you intend to say otherwise,
如果你还要说些有的没的
I'll deal with you in the same way as Beatrice.
我就会像对待碧翠丝一样对待你了
Queen or not.
不论你是谁
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
Let's just say I can't have either of you
这样说吧 亨利回来的时候
bearing false witness to Henry when he returns.
我绝不会允许你们 在他面前做假证
If it means
如果我得...
stepping on an insect,
狠狠地踩死一只昆虫
a servant, a nothing
一个侍卫 或者可有可无的人
to make my point clear,
才能让你听懂我意思的话
I don't mind getting the heel of my shoe bloody.
我一点也不介意让我的鞋跟染血
If I've read you wrong,
如果我误解你了
I apologize.
我道歉
But Catherine must be taught
但凯瑟琳以后得记住
to stay out of my affairs.
别插手我的事
Assuming she makes it back to the castle.
假设她还能回到城♥堡♥里来
I was about to send the servants to look for you.
我都快派侍卫去找你了
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Looking into Julien's background.
去调查朱利安的背景了
Among other things.
还有些别的事情
Is he destitute? He was married before.
他是不是没钱 他结过婚
Did he kill his wives? I have no idea.
他是不是杀了他妻子 不知道
But I did learn of his activities closer to home.
但我得知了他要在这里进行的活动
He's planning a hunting trip.
他在计划一次狩猎
Lola mentioned it. With one horse
萝拉说过 只带了一匹马
and a carriage to carry some belongings.
和一辆装载着东西的马车
But no hounds, no falcons.
没有猎犬 没有猎鹰
He didn't request hunting gear of any kind.
他没有准备任何狩猎的工具
You said her dowry came through.
你说她的嫁妆已经到了他手中
Yes. It's in his possession.
是的 他拿到手了
You think he's going to leave her?
你觉得他会离开她
I don't know.
我不知道
But he's leaving the castle tonight.
但他今晚就会离开城♥堡♥了
And I don't for a minute think he's going hunting.
而且我一点也不觉得他是要去狩猎
Did you do as I asked?
你按我说的做了吗
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Did you cut off the head of Mary, Queen of Scots?
你把苏格兰女王玛丽的头砍下来了吗
No.
没有
I brought the head of the one behind your kidnapping.
这颗头的主人 是绑♥架♥你的幕后主使
As you asked.
满足你的要求
What? Not Mary?
什么 不是玛丽吗
Then who?
那是谁
Answer carefully.
你可得小心点回答
If you lie,
要是敢撒谎
I won't tell you where to find the money.
我绝不会告诉你金钱的地点
Someone who's hated you for a long time.
这个人讨厌你很久了
Who needed money desperately.
这个人亟需用钱
You'll find proof of what I've said
你回到城♥堡♥里
when you return to the castle.
就会明白我的意思了
Now, where's the gold?
现在告诉我金子在哪里
If you lie, I'll find you again.
如果你说谎 我会再抓到你
And next time I'll take your children as well.
下次连你的孩子一起抓来
There's a chest of gold in an empty sarcophagus,
有个石棺里藏了一箱金子
beneath the apse of the Church of St. Isabelle.
就埋在圣伊莎贝尔教堂后殿地底下
Hortensa.
霍顿莎
Be fast.
行动迅速
Don't miss.
瞄准目标
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表