剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Nothing's changed,
什么都没变
except I felt the pain of your loss more deeply
我只是无比深切地感受到了
than I ever thought I could.
你曾经的痛苦
And you will.
没错
I swear to you, Greer,
我发誓 葛瑞尔
if you don't take this chance with me, you will.
如果你不抓住这次机会 你还会痛不欲生
Marry me.
嫁给我
Marry me!
嫁给我吧
No, Leith, I can't.
不 利思 不行
I can't!
我不能
When you are alone and miserable,
等你感到孤独痛苦的时候
remember this is the moment
记得 从这一刻起
that you threw your happiness away.
是你亲手葬送了自己的幸福
And I'll remember you as the woman
我也不会忘记
who told me I wasn't enough.
你说我配不上你
I will become everything
我会拥有一切
you are so convinced that you need.
能满足你的一切
I will rise and rise and rise,
我会青云直上 飞黄腾达
until I am rich and powerful.
直到拥有无上的财富与权力
But I will never be yours again.
但你再也得不到我了
Your lance, Your Highness.
您的长矛 国王陛下
His Majesty King Henry
亨利国王陛下
and Lord Montgomery.
对阵蒙特格利伯爵
I suppose that's good comeuppance for Montgomery.
蒙特格利这是自讨苦吃
He will have to take the blows...
等着被狠狠击败吧
it's bad business to outshine your boss.
在统治者面前卖♥♥弄可没好下场
King Henry!
亨利国王
For God's sake, go to him!
老天呐 快去看看他
Is the king all right?
国王还好吗
Your Majesty! Your Majesty!
陛下 陛下
Your Majesty!
国王陛下
The king has been gravely injured!
国王身受重伤
Where is the physician?!
医生都去哪儿了
Your Majesty...
国王陛下
It's all right.
没事了
I'm here. Are you hurt?
我来了 你们受伤了吗
No, but... Bash, look out!
没有 不过...巴斯 当心
Get Kenna and Pascal out of here.
带肯娜和帕斯卡尔离开
Pascal must succeed me,
帕斯卡尔必须接任我
or the Black Death will awaken.
不然黑死病会席卷而来
The Black Death.
黑死病
The plague.
一场鼠疫
That's what the signs at Visegard were counting down to.
维斯嘉德的种种迹象都预示着它的到来
Bash, I've had visions.
巴斯 我预见到了
The castle beset by death. Bodies laid out in the hall.
城♥堡♥被死亡所笼罩 走廊上躺满了尸体
It will happen, if my work is not done.
如果我不完成任务 惨象就会发生
Stay with Kenna and Pascal, please.
看好肯娜和帕斯卡尔 快点
How rare is the gift of sight.
能预见未来的天资少之又少
I don't believe you have it.
我不相信你可以
I think you're a killer,
你是个杀手
feeding on others' fears.
只会利用别人的恐惧
You're pagan-born.
你也是异教♥徒♥
Deny it, but in your heart
嘴上抵赖也好 但在你内心
you know the gods have power.
你深知神明掌控着一切
They demand respect.
他们需要尊重
Blood.
需要血祭
And if they don't get it...
如果得不到...
You took the blood, not the gods.
是你贪图鲜血 而非神明
I'm here to save you.
我是来救你的
I took my people into the Blood Wood
我带领我的人进入血泊森林
and showed them how to feed the gods,
教给他们如何供奉神明
and since that day the plague has not returned.
从那时起鼠疫再没爆发过
But the gods hold it leashed,
是神明控制住了瘟疫
in the shadows,
在暗处看着我们
and if I die without a successor,
如果我死后没有继任者
it will run wild over the land.
瘟疫便会卷土重来
Bring Pascal to me,
把帕斯卡尔交给我
and I will save your world.
我会拯救这个世界
His father knew it was his fate.
他父亲知道这是他的使命
He understood the honor. No.
他知道这是无上的光荣 不行
No more children,
不能伤害无辜的孩子
no more sacrifices,
再没有所谓的献祭
and the slaughter of innocents ends here.
我要结束你残忍♥的杀戮
It can't end!
不会结束的
Does he live yet?
他还活着吗
He lingers.
弥留之际
He won't survive; they say he can't.
他们说 可能撑不过去了
There's pieces of the lance stuck in his brain.
一段长矛刺进了他的大脑
Is this what we wanted?
这是我们造成的吗
It isn't.
不是
Henry's fall was out of our hands completely.
亨利被刺落马下不是我们能控制的
Is that not God's will?
这难道不是神的旨意吗
Now no more blood needs to be spilled.
不会再有人献出生命了
None but my father's.
除了我父亲
We should say good-bye.
我们去跟他道别吧
In spite of our feelings,
不管我们感情如何
I've always tried to do what's been best
我所做的一切都是为了
for our children and for you.
我们的孩子和你
And for France.
也是为了法国
Shh, there are no more regrets.
没什么好遗憾的
In my way, I have always loved you.
一直以来 我都是爱你的
You are the love of my life.
你是我此生的至爱
Oh, to see your kindness returned...
你又变得如此仁慈了
Yours must, as well.
你也是
It's in you still.
你内心一直如此
You must show it to Diane.
以后对黛安也要仁慈些
She is unprotected once I'm gone.
我走后 她就无依无靠了
After being so much a part of my life, of ours...
我的...我们的生活中 她也是一部分
neither of you should be alone.
你们谁都不该感到孤独
She is extended family, your equal in s...
在整个大家族中 很多时候...
so many ways.
她都与你平起平坐
Catherine...
凯瑟琳
...be friends.
对她友好些
Please reach out to her.
请照顾好她
Yes.
好吧
I will reach out to her.
我会照顾她的
Rest now, Henry.
休息吧 亨利
Rest long.
放心去吧
Francis, now.
把弗朗西斯叫来
Just Francis.
让他单独过来
Francis, what have you come to say to me?
弗朗西斯 你有什么要对我说的吗
Must we right every wrong?
每一个错误 都必须纠正吗
I'm not sure what you mean, Father.
我听不懂您的意思 父亲
Oh, it's you.
看看你
Did I tell you that you were named after my elder brother?
我有没有说过 你的名字和我兄长一样
He was to be king.
他本来要当国王的
He feared the job,
他害怕当国王
the giving and taking of lives to a cause.
害怕要因此夺取人的生命
He was like you in that way, too.
他这方面也很像你
I thought him weak.
我觉得他很软弱
I knew I would be a better king.
我知道我能成为更好的国王
It was a competition all along.
自始至终都是一场较量
Such games we play against those we love.
权利的游戏 对至亲之人最严苛
I won it all.
我大获全胜
On a tennis court of all places.
在一个网球场上
When he collapsed
我往他的水里下了毒
after I poisoned his water.
他很快就死了
You killed your brother.
你杀了你哥哥
No one ever knew.
没有人知道
Now I know why you warned me against my brother.
我终于知道你为何要我小心自己的兄弟
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表