剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You deserve to marry someone you love.
你应该跟你爱的人结婚
Or at least like.
至少是你喜欢的人
Kings and Queens don't have that luxury.
国王和女王从来没有这种福分
I wonder whose face you're imagining on that target.
我想知道你把那个靶子想象成谁的脸了
A Portuguese prince, perhaps?
也许是一名葡萄牙的王子
Maybe next time.
下次吧
This time, it's that English envoy.
这次是那个英格兰特使
Simon is lucky you're not the headsman.
西蒙很幸运 刽子手不是你
Or he'd be dead already.
不然他早就死了
I don't know who's lucky anymore.
我不知道幸运的人是谁
I used to think that we were,
我曾经觉得我们很幸运
the years that we had as children,
我们儿时的那些时光
the time we've had since you've been back at court.
你回宫廷时的我们共度的那些欢乐时光
Now I feel those days like something sharp in my heart.
而我现在我想起那些 只觉得心疼
Let's not speak of this.
能不能不说这个
I want...
我想...
I just wish...
我只是希望...
Mary, we can't.
玛丽 我们不能
We can't. The castle.
我们不能 城♥堡♥里有人
Maybe we could find some other place.
不如我们出去吧
The lakeside.
去湖边
At sunset.
日落的时候
Kenna.
肯娜
Your Grace.
陛下
I was surprised when you were announced.
通报说是你 我还很惊讶
I didn't think...
我没想到...
You seem different now.
你好像改变想法了
More... willing.
更加... 主动了
I am.
确实
I wonder why.
为什么呢
I'm leaving in two days.
我两天后就要走了
I want this.
我想要这样
Is that meant to...
你这句话
convince you or me?
是想说服你自己还是我
Kenna, are you sure of this? Yes.
肯娜 你确定吗 确定
But it's not all I want.
但我想要的不止于此
I want to stay.
我想要留下来
Stay?
留下来
Stay as what?
以什么身份
You're Mary's lady. If she's gone, what...
你是玛丽的侍女 如果她离开了
position would you hold at court?
你要以什么身份在宫廷立足
Well, the position you would give me.
以你给我的身份
As your mistress.
你的情妇
And perhaps in time, I could have more.
也许之后我将拥有更高的地位
Kenna.
肯娜
I have a mistress.
我已经有一个情妇了
Diane has been with me for half my life.
黛安跟了我半辈子
We've had decades together.
我们一起度过了数十年
The heart needs time.
真心需要时间来培养
Mine doesn't.
我的不需要
And even if it does, I have no time.
即便它需要 我也没时间了
I'm trying to understand how this could happen, but I can't.
我试图弄清事情的原因 但毫无头绪
We're not at war with the English.
我们和英格兰并未处于交战状态
We were careful to send enough men
我们很谨慎地派了一定人马
to discourage their aggression but not... not to threaten them.
阻止他们的侵略 但并未威胁到他们
Which is why you should stop blaming yourself.
所以你就不要再自责了
I don't blame myself. I blame Simon.
我没有自责 我是在怪罪西蒙
My instincts were right, and the Portuguese proved it.
我的直觉是对的 葡萄牙人也证实了
As soon as the English saw that Scotland had a friend
英格兰人一发现苏格兰拥有
that would defend them, they stopped their attacks.
可靠的盟友 他们就停止了攻击
If it weren't for that ambush...
除了这次埋伏...
Mary would still be yours.
玛丽仍是属于你的
This is not about my broken heart, Mother.
这无关乎我的伤心 母亲
No, it's about your good heart.
不 这是关于你的善心
I'm not mocking you, Francis.
我不是在奚落你 弗朗西斯
Your heart is good.
你太心善了
It's good enough to love your bastard brother
善良到去爱你这个私生子哥哥
and to try to love your future wife.
还设法去爱你未来的妻子
If only your father's heart could do that.
要是你父王也有这份心就好了
If only mine could stop.
要是我能狠心一点就好了
What if Mary's just moving
万一玛丽又陷入
from one waiting game to another?
另一场等待怎么办
Let her go, Francis.
让她去吧 弗朗西斯
You're worrying over nothing.
你这是杞人忧天
You would say that.
你当然会这么说
You can't stand her.
因为你难以忍♥受她的存在
My instincts say not to trust Tomas.
我直觉托马斯不可信
They were right before.
上次我的直觉没错
Maybe it's time I stopped doubting them.
也许这次我该相信我的直觉
I almost thought you weren't coming.
我还以为你不会来了
I've been busy. I know.
有点事脱不开身 我知道
You've been asking questions about Tomas.
你在调查托马斯
It's all over the castle, and if I've heard...
城♥堡♥里都传开了 如果连我都有所耳闻
Tomas will hear, too.
托马斯也会知道
I don't care. Let him think
我不在乎 就让他以为
that I'm jealous if he wants to,
我是嫉妒好了
as long as he knows that he's accountable
只要他知道
for how he treats you.
他得好好对你就行
I hear he's cruel to his servants.
我听说他对他的侍从很残忍♥
Francis, thank you, but you don't need to worry.
弗朗西斯 谢谢你 但你无需担心
Now, come. Sit with me.
来 我们去坐一会儿
I've asked my uncle to be sure
我请求我的叔叔
of my safety in Portugal.
保证我在葡萄牙的安全
He assures me it will be fine.
他保证一切都会相安无事
You need more than your uncle's word.
你需要的不仅是你叔叔的保证
Mary, if anything happens to you,
玛丽 如果你出了什么事
I feel responsible.
我会觉得是我的责任
When I couldn't make Scotland safe, I told you to marry this man.
我无力保护苏格兰 是我让你嫁给他的
I'm not going into this blindly,
我有自己的想法
and I won't let him hurt me.
不会让他伤害我的
There are rumors about his scheming, his cruelty...
有流言说他诡计多端 冷酷无情...
There are rumors about all royals.
哪个皇室成员不是流言缠身
You know what they say about you?
你知道别人是怎么说你的吗
Half of Europe thinks that you're sickly
半个欧洲都认为你体弱多病
and weak and stunted.
软弱无能 发育不良
That half-blind portrait artist didn't realize
那个肖像画家眼睛不好 根本没发现
I was sitting in a chair while my sister was standing,
我姐姐站着 而我是坐着的
and now half of Europe thinks I'm a dwarf.
现在半个欧洲都以为我是个侏儒
And they say that Bash
他们还说
got all the good looks and passion,
巴斯外形帅气 活力四射
and all you have is tedious...
而你却沉闷乏味...
Tomas.
托马斯
Forgive me, Mary.
抱歉 玛丽
I needed to see you, and I couldn't wait for formalities.
我急需见你 顾不上礼节了
I would like to discuss some...
我想要谈一些规矩
rules, and your lady should hear them, too.
你的侍女也应该听听
Rules?
规矩
Rules you will live by in Portugal.
你在葡萄牙生活将要遵守的规矩
You seem to believe that until you're married to me
你好像认为 在你嫁给我之前
you're somehow free.
你还是自♥由♥之身
If so, you're mistaken.
如果是这样 那你就错了
My Lord, I don't know if I like your tone.
殿下 我不太喜欢你说话的语气
Do you have whipping boys in Scotland?
你在苏格兰有代替受过的仆人吗
Whipping boys?
代替受过的仆人
Well, s-some use them, but...
有些人有 但...
Good. Miguel is now your whipping boy.
从现在起米格尔就是代你受过的仆人
That is for the offense of questioning me.
刚才那下是对你质疑我的惩罚
Tomas, please...
托马斯 别
That is for interrupting me.
这一下是对你打断我的惩罚
Much better.
这样好多了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表