剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and it might have brought your birthing pains on early. Bash?
也许导致了你镇痛提前 巴斯
There's a stream just north of here.
北边有条小溪
Alec's outside. I won't be long.
亚力克就在外面 我去去就回
You must think very little of me.
你肯定很看不起我
Pregnant, with no husband, no job, no way to feed a family.
未婚先孕 没工作 根本没法养家
Not at all.
怎么可能
Bash told me you lost the baby's father. I'm sorry.
巴斯说过孩子父亲的事 我很难过
You're awfully kind.
你太善良了
I can't quite believe it.
真让人不敢相信
That I'd be kind?
你觉得我不该这么好
That I have a queen wiping sweat off my brow,
女王陛下亲自给我擦汗
like, I was the queen, not you.
好像我才是女王一样
Do you really think royals are so different
你真的觉得皇室和普通人
from ordinary people?
会有多大差别吗
Well, just look at you.
看看你就知道了
What about Bash?
那巴斯呢
He could be king someday soon.
他有朝一日会成为国王
And married to you, I hear.
也会娶你
Is that so hard to imagine?
难以想象吗
The married bit, no.
结婚 不
I've seen the way he looks at you.
我见过他看你的眼神
The king bit, though...
当国王嘛...
You can't imagine your cousin as a king?
想象不出你表哥当国王吗
Don't kings have to make awful decisions sometimes?
国王不是时而要做艰难的决定吗
Betray their friends for the good of their country?
为保全国家利益而背叛朋友
Don't they have to be nice to people
对可憎之人却
they'd much rather hit with a shovel?
不得不笑脸相迎
Sometimes, yes.
有时会
Then, no, I can't recommend him.
那他可不适合这位子
The pains are starting to come in faster now.
阵痛开始加剧了
It's almost time.
就快生了
Lovely Kenna, as long as we're stuck here together,
漂亮的肯娜 既然咱俩都守在这里
you on guard duty, me under guard,
我被关着 你说
let's speak frankly, shall we?
咱们坦诚相待 如何
My advice, if you want it,
我的建议是 如果你想
is to leave Mary's service as soon as she leaves France,
在玛丽离开法国的时候离开她
and go someplace far away from politics.
远离王室
You're not smart enough to survive at court.
以你的智慧 不足以幸免于宫廷
But you are pretty enough to land a good husband
但以你的容貌 足以钓个金龟婿
and to lead a nice quiet life.
安稳地度过一生
You're awfully confident.
你真是自信
Why shouldn't I be?
我为什么不
Sebastian is already captured by now with the traitor's daughter,
塞巴斯蒂安和叛徒之女现在要么被抓
or else if he's foolish enough,
要么就是他太蠢
he's gone into the Blood Wood.
已经进了血泊森林
Either way, my problems are soon to be solved.
无论如何 我的烦恼就快烟消云散了
Are you sure you want
你确定
to be sharing one of your plots with me?
要和我分享你的诡计吗
Do you think I care
你觉得我会在乎
what the King's former bed thing chooses to gossip?
国王前任情妇的流言蜚语吗
Spoken words aren't evidence.
说出的话并不是证据
They vanish like smoke in the wind as soon as they're spoken.
它们就像风中的烟雾一样无迹可寻
Surely, all the king's promises taught you that.
当然 国王的诺言已让你有所领教
You're so very right.
这话真对
Thank you.
多谢
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm not done abusing you.
我还没玩够呢
You're taking away my only amusement!
你带走了我唯一的乐趣
We need more water. I'll be right back.
还需要水 我即刻就回
Mary, no, you mustn't!
不 玛丽 别去
They're here!
他们来了
I saw their lights in the woods,
我看到了森林里的亮光
and they've set up their symbols outside.
他们在外面架起了象征之符
Bash, look. It's the same as the one
巴斯你看 这和把我标记为
they used to mark me for sacrifice.
祭品的标记一样
Those hideous pagans.
这些可恶的异教♥徒♥
Hideous pagans? You mean the Blood Cult?
可恶的异教♥徒♥ 你是说血祭
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别
They're bloodthirsty heretics.
他们是嗜血入魔的异端分子
Not every pagan is bloodthirsty. That's enough.
不是所有异教♥徒♥都嗜血 够了
If they are outside...
如果他们在外面
They tried to mark us for death.
他们以死亡标记我们
They put their symbols up outside the tent,
在帐篷外架设他们的标志
but I tore them down.
但我毁了它们
You did what?
你做了什么
You don't understand.
你不明白
These pagans...
这些异教♥徒♥...
Bash, tell them, tell them what they...
巴斯 告诉他们 告诉他们的...
Bilkemen.
[咒语]
Unay.
[咒语]
Ari-aye mondana.
[咒语]
Bilkemen. Unay.
[咒语]
Ari-aye mondana.
[咒语]
Bilkemen. Unay. Ari-aye mondana.
[咒语]
Bilkemen. Unay. Ari-aye mondana.
[咒语]
Bilkemen. Unay. Ari-aye mondana!
[咒语]
They slaughtered one of the horses.
他们屠♥杀♥了一匹马
They're gone now. We're safe.
他们走了 我们现在安全了
We're safe? You think after what just happened we're safe?
发生了这种事 我们还会安全吗
They would have slaughtered all of us,
他们本可以屠♥杀♥我们所有人
but they heard our prayers,
但他们听到了我们的祷告
and they chose one of the horses instead.
转而杀了一匹马
They spared us because they thought we we're pagans,
他们以为我们是异教♥徒♥才手下留情的
because you are pagans, all of you.
因为你就是异教♥徒♥ 你们都是
That's what you've been hiding from me.
这就是你向我隐瞒的事情
You're a heretic!
你是个异端分子
What I am is alive... and so are you.
我现在活着 你也是
Mary. Mary, wait, please.
玛丽 玛丽 请等等
Listen to me.
听我说
You're the one who hung the medallion on the tent, aren't you?
是你把标志挂在外面的 对吧
You put this horrid symbol up, so they would kill something else,
你挂起这可怕的标志 他们就会杀别人
because we were one of them!
因为我们和他们是同类
You don't understand.
你不明白
This is why you didn't want me to help with Isabel.
所以你才不愿让我来帮伊萨贝拉
This is why your uncle was put to death!
这也是你舅舅死的原因
He was a pagan, a heretic, wasn't he?
他是个异教♥徒♥ 极端分子 不是吗
Mary, calm down before you say something you don't mean.
玛丽 冷静 否则你会说出后悔的话
You lied to me! You hid this horrible shame!
你向我撒了谎 你藏下了这奇耻大辱
What shame is that, exactly?
这究竟是什么耻辱
You're just like them.
你和他们没什么不同
The monsters... who killed this animal.
那些恶人...杀掉动物
Who sacrifice people and revel in their blood!
以人为祭 以血为乐
Well, why aren't you saying anything?!
你为什么这么沉默
Why would I respond to such ignorant cruelty?
为什么我要回应这么无知残忍♥的话
The pagan is calling the Catholic ignorant?
异教♥徒♥认为天主教♥徒♥无知吗
To begin with, I'm not pagan, Mary.
首先 我不是异教♥徒♥ 玛丽
I'm Catholic, same as you, same as my mother.
我和你 我母亲一样 都是天主教♥徒♥
Those were pagan prayers! You told me that!
你和我说的 那些是异教♥徒♥的祷告词
They're just words.
他们只是一些词语而已
I'm not even sure what they mean.
我都不确定它们的意思
I learned them as a small child visiting Isabel's family.
我是在小时候拜访伊萨贝拉家时学会的
I heard them repeated, the way a child
它们萦绕于耳 就像小孩听到对上帝的
hears the Lord's Prayer, so I know them by heart now.
祈祷词一样 所以我才将它们熟记于心
And Isabel? And Alec?
那伊莎贝拉呢 亚力克呢
They are believers.
他们是信徒
Isabel learned the faith from her father.
伊萨贝拉继承了他父亲的信仰
And she clung to it even more tightly when he was beheaded
在其父为异教辩护而遭斩首之时
for defending it.
坚定了信仰
The same way anyone would.
任何人都会这样做
The same way thousands of Christians did,
和成千上万的天主教♥徒♥
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表