剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Little lassie! Lassie, come here.
小姑娘 姑娘 过来
Agh! No!
不
What the devil is going on?
搞什么呢
It's done.
搞定了
Every man?
一个都没放过吧
Every man of Lord McKenzie's?
麦肯基勋爵带来的所有人都死了吧
Yes.
是的
And the whores?
那些妓♥女♥呢
The ones we paid off got away.
我们付过钱的那些跑掉了
They won't be coming back.
她们不会回来了
The few we were worried would talk...
那些我们担心会泄露天机的
they died with the men.
和那些男人们一起死了
My Lady...
王后陛下
they were whoring themselves to the Scots when we came in.
我们进去时 她们在用身体取悦苏格兰人
It's not as if they were innocents.
她们并非全然可信
No.
不
I'm sure they chose their vocation willingly,
我相信这是她们自愿的
happy to service men like you.
很乐意服侍你这样的男人
My Lady...?!
王后陛下
Go away.
下去吧
My condolences on...
我对你的臣民...
the loss of your countrymen.
表示深切的哀悼
As I see, you've already heard.
我知道 你已经听闻了
This was not lightly done.
做这决定并非易事
It's a matter of royal business.
这是皇室间的事情
France cannot afford a war with Scotland over the contract.
法国不能因条约和苏格兰发动战争
And with the king ill, I simply don't have time
国王还病着 我也没有时间
to try to calm down two countries.
去安抚这两个国家
You killed a dozen men
你杀了十几个人
because you couldn't be bothered with the extra trouble?
就因为你不想费这个时间吗
I will never forgive you for this.
我永远不会原谅你
Forgive me or forgive yourself?
原谅我 还是原谅你自己
Welcome to being a ruling Queen, Mary.
恭喜成为执政女王 玛丽
Men will trust you and die.
人们会相信你 为你而死
These are the first.
这只是第一批
But they won't be the last.
但绝不会是最后一批
It'll go on and on, until your death,
牺牲会不断重复 直至你死
because that's the way it works.
这就是你要付出的代价
And a beautiful, young queen,
一位年轻美丽的女王
the men are gonna throw themselves into the fire for you, my dear.
亲爱的 人们会为你赴汤蹈火
They'll shoulder lost causes
他们会得到命定的败局
and take on risks they should never take.
承担本不应有的风险
In time, you'll get used to it.
最后 你会习惯的
You'll know in your bones the losses you face
你心里清楚 每次你派人出去
each time you send men out, and you'll do it anyway.
都会有人牺牲 但你还是会做
It'll be a cold choice.
这将是冷酷的选择
It's mathematical, you could say.
这是必然的
Because the only other option is
因为唯一的另一条出路
to pull the covers over your head and give up.
就是逃避和放弃
Mary.
玛丽
I heard what happened.
我听说了
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I need Lady Kenna, please.
我要和肯娜小姐单独说话
I get headaches.
我头疼
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Your touch...
你的触碰
...your touch is so soothing.
你的碰触真是太舒服了
I miss your innocence.
我怀念你的单纯
Your gentleness.
你的温顺
Sometimes, Penelope...
有时候 佩内洛普
her voice grates.
她的声音很烦人
Father...
父亲
Father...
父亲
I think Queen Penelope's getting jealous.
我觉得佩内洛普王后会嫉妒
You know how women are around you.
你知道你身边的女人都是什么样的
It's a burden sometimes.
有时候这的确是个麻烦
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
我可没想到能见到你
Because Mary's not here?
因为玛丽不在这儿吗
I didn't come looking for Mary.
我可不是来找玛丽的
I was worried about you.
我是在担心你
Why?
为什么
Because you're not safe in this castle.
因为你在城♥堡♥里并不安全
And I will always defend you...
我会一直保护你
because you're my wife.
因为你是我的妻子
I am surprised you're willing to allow
我很惊讶 你居然愿意
the bodies of your victims to return to Scotland.
将你杀害的人的尸体运回苏格兰
Those poor men died in a fire
那些可怜的人们
as anyone can see from what's left of them.
就像大家看到的那样死于火灾
Their families deserve the consolation of burying them at home.
他们的家人应得到安慰 亲手埋葬他们
Mary Queen of...
玛丽女王...
I hope you're not gonna make a habit of this bursting in.
我希望你没养成破门而入的习惯
One day I might be indecent.
万一撞见我衣衫不整呢
I would like the contract now.
我要合约
In my hands.
现在就要
Perhaps you don't understand what's happened.
也许你还没明白发生了什么
You lost.
你的损失
Take it with grace.
优雅地接受它
You will give it to me
听完我接下来的话
when you hear what I have to say.
你会给我的
My dear, there's nothing you can say
亲爱的 你的任何言语
that can trump the fact I can stop you
都不能改变我可以阻止你
from getting word of the contract back to Scotland.
将条约之事传回苏格兰的事实
Yes.
是啊
But getting word to France is much easier.
但在法国境内传一些谣言就容易得多
Word that the king is mad.
比如 国王疯了
That the House of Valois is ripe to topple.
比如 瓦卢瓦王朝岌岌可危
How many dissatisfied nobles, hungry for power,
你觉得会有多少渴望得到权力
do you think will step into the vacuum?
饥渴的贵族会趁虚而入呢
You're talking about civil war.
你是说内战
Every duke that has a grudge against Henry
每个对亨利怀恨在心的公爵
will be lined up outside of the gate.
会把宫门踏平的
They'll fight us.
他们会攻打我们
They'll fight each other.
会互相残杀
Mary... You wouldn't do it.
玛丽 你不能这么做
It would destroy France.
这会毁了法国
You are the Queen of France.
你是法国的王后
I am the Queen of Scotland.
而我 是苏格兰女王
You wouldn't harm Francis.
你不会伤害弗朗西斯的
Francis is welcome
欢迎弗兰西斯
to join me in Scotland as my consort.
作为我的配偶随我一同统治苏格兰
Just as I am his consort here.
就像在这儿 我是他的配偶一样
It seems only fair.
这样很公平啊
If I thought you were serious,
如果我觉得你是认真的
you wouldn't leave this room alive.
你不会活着离开这个房♥间
I sent three riders out this morning.
今早我派出了三名骑手
Unless they hear from me with the agreed-upon phrase,
一旦他们听到我所指定的暗号♥
they will deliver my letters to two dukes and to the Vatican.
便会把我的信带给两名公爵和罗马教廷
The world will know that France is open for the taking.
全世界都会知道法国任人宰割
Is she bluffing, Francis?
她在吓唬人吗 弗朗西斯
She's Mary Queen of Scots.
她是苏格兰女王玛丽
I wouldn't like to guess what she would do.
会做出什么事 我可说不准
You killed 12 of my countrymen.
我杀了我12个人
Look into my eyes and tell me that I'm bluffing.
看着我的眼睛 看我到底是不是在吓唬你
This is the original that has your signature on it.
这是有你签名的原件
Burn it.
烧了它
That was quite a bluff you ran against my mother today.
今天你可把我的母亲吓得够呛
Amazing.
太棒了
I did send out three riders.
我确实派出去了三个骑手
To deceive my mother.
为了骗我母亲
Well, I'm sure you didn't give them
你肯定没给他们
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表