剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child,
从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代♥开♥始
the English have wanted her country and her crown.
英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位
She is sent to France to wed its next king,
她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚
to save herself and her people,
以拯救她和她的人♥民♥
a bond that should protect her,
这次联姻本应保护她
but there are forces that conspire--
但是仍存意图阴谋迫♥害♥之众
forces of darkness,
黑暗之力
forces of the heart.
心灵之谜
Long may she reign.
愿女王万岁
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Tell me your visions have changed.
告诉我你预见的未来发生变化了
My dreams are more ominous.
那些预见的画面 更加不祥了
Mary's presence here will cost you
玛丽留在这里 您的儿子
your firstborn.
一定会死
You know what my heart says now?
你知道现在我的心在说什么吗
It says I should forget about politics and be with you.
说我应该忘掉一切政♥治♥纷争 和你在一起
You're a true queen.
你是一个真正的女王
A queen that any king would kill for.
一个任何国王都愿倾其所有的女王
You're a servant.
你只是一个下人
Nothing can ever happen between us.
我们之间不会发生任何事
But it did.
但刚才已经发生了
That language that you spoke... I told you, it's nothing.
刚才你说的语言 我说过了没什么
It's just an old dialect.
一种古老的土语而已
It's pagan or Druid.
不是异教咒语 就是德鲁伊咒语
It's nonsense,
只是胡言乱语
but the vagrants in the woods believe it.
但是林子里的流浪汉相信它
Vagrants? Is that what those were?
流浪汉 那些人是流浪汉吗
And Colin?
还有 科林呢
They used him as a sacrifice.
他被当作祭品祭杀了
Now you know why the woods aren't safe.
现在明白为什么那林子不安全了吧
Stop! Stop!
停车 停车
Stop!
快停下
What are you doing? Damn near got yourself killed!
你在干什么 差点把自己害死
The-the river's gone over with the rains.
降雨太多 河水漫出来了
The whole road's flooded up ahead.
前面的路都被水淹了
That so?
是吗
Is there another way to the castle?
去城♥堡♥还有别的路吗
Sure. Just cut through the woods.
当然有 穿过森林
It's about an hour due north.
往正北走一小时就到
Ain't likely to miss it.
不会走岔的
Stay out of the road, do you hear?
别乱冲 听到了吗
Next time, you may not be so lucky.
下次你就不会这么走运了
No, no!
不 不
What is that?
怎么回事
Lumenick dushkader. Et sprago faraha.
[咒语]
Ay raynim doluchtai.
[咒语]
Are they gone?
他们走了吗
I'm sorry. My leg, it's stuck.
抱歉 我的腿被卡住了
We have to run.
我们得逃跑
I'll get help.
我去找人来帮忙
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
No, please don't hurt me.
不 求你别伤害我
I'm glad you came to see me.
你来找我 我很高兴
Yes, well, I thought we should discuss
是啊 我觉得我们该讨论一下
where we are with one another.
现在的情况
All right.
好啊
With the borders quiet in Scotland,
苏格兰边境安全
my father and his advisors seem pleased
我们的联盟坚固无损
that our alliance remained intact...
我父亲和大臣们看上去好像挺满意
our-our engagement, as well.
还有我们的婚约
And seeing as there's no political decisions...
既然没有政♥治♥决定...
Please just stop.
请别说了
I was hoping
我希望
we wouldn't talk anymore of politics.
我们不要再聊政♥治♥了
Since the borders are secure, as you said.
既然如你所说 边界安全
I was hoping we could be just...
我希望我们可以只是...
Just a girl,
只是个普通女孩
as you called yourself once?
就像那次你这么称呼自己一样
And just a boy.
而你只是个普通男孩
Well, a man, nearly.
差不多算个男人吧
Go on... woman.
继续啊 女人
All right, then, I will.
那好吧 我来说
If I were just me, Francis,
如果我只是我 弗朗西斯
not the future king of anything,
而不是未来的国王
and you were just you, Mary...
而你只是你 玛丽...
Mary.
玛丽
This would be the moment that I declared myself yours.
此刻我宣布我属于你
Only yours.
只属于你
And I'm yours. Truely.
我也属于你 真的
And once I did that, I'd probably invite you to the Harvest Festival.
既然如此 我可能会邀请你参加收获节
And I would probably say yes.
我可能会答应你
I would probably try to kiss you.
我可能会想吻你
And I probably wouldn't let you.
我可能不会让你这样做
At first.
一开始不会
And then you write your regrets on this ribbon,
接着你们把遗憾写在这根缎带上
tie them to the stern
把它绑在船尾
and watch as they sail away.
看着它飘走
What a lovely tradition.
真是个可爱的传统
Mary?
玛丽
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were actually
如果不知道真♥相♥ 我会以为你真的
enjoying your time in court.
很喜欢宫廷生活呢
Enjoying the harvest festival.
是喜欢收获节
Kenna. Aylee.
肯娜 艾莉
Greer. Lola.
葛瑞尔 萝拉
As a matter of fact, I am.
说实话 我是挺喜欢的
Hello, Bash.
你好 巴斯
So what's brought about this change?
是什么改变了你呢
Not that I'm complaining.
不是我抱怨
To see you smile is to feel the sun, Your Grace.
您的微笑如阳光一般温暖 陛下
Do you flirt with everyone?
你是不是跟谁都能调情
Absolutely everyone.
那是当然
Well, you'll find I'm not difficult to please.
那你会发现我这个人不难取悦
Just don't make an attempt on my life
只要不试图伤我性命
and you'll find I'm quite gay.
我就很高兴了
Mm, is that all it takes?
仅此而已吗
That, and your brother.
除此之外 还要有你弟弟
Well, I hope to get sauced at your wedding.
祝你们早日完婚
You need to take care with Bash.
你得小心巴斯
He has feelings for you.
他对你有感觉
Nonsense.
胡说
You heard him, he flirts with everyone.
你也听到了 他跟谁都调情
Mary.
玛丽
I didn't grow up in a convent.
我可不是在修道院长大的
Bash lives here by favor of the king.
巴斯住在这里是国王的恩典
If he falls out of favor, for any reason...
如果他因为什么而失宠...
Now I'm sure of it.
现在我也确定了
Greer, Lord Castleroy has been staring at you all morning.
葛瑞尔 卡斯尔雷大人盯着你看了一上午
Well, don't look!
你们别看人家
Oh, he would be a great catch.
他肯定是条大鱼
His father's a Hapsburg,
他父亲是哈布斯堡王室
14 removed from the crown.
14岁失去王储资格
Rumor has it he's made a fortune in the spice trade.
有传言说他靠做香料生意发了大财
Well, what are you waiting for?
那你还等什么
One foot after the other.
尽管去吧
But the peppercorn comes from the Piper nigrum vine.
但是干胡椒是胡椒藤上摘下来的
I've seen it myself in India.
我在印度亲眼所见
You've been to India? How fascinating.
你还去过印度 太棒了
Is it true the rivers are filled with crocodiles?
那里的河里真的都是鳄鱼吗
Oh, they're not as plentiful as pepper.
但是没有胡椒那么多
A miraculous spice. Keep it cool and dry,
那真是种神奇的香料 放在阴凉处晾干
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表