剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I feel displaced as well.
我也感觉无家可归
She wants to... change things.
她想...改造一切
There's workers in my bedroom.
现在有工人在我卧室里
Dust and noise.
尘土飞扬 噪声四起
How long will the work take on the cottage, hmm?
别♥墅♥重修得花多长时间
You don't need to worry about it.
你不用担心这个
I'll take care of it all.
所有事我来处理
Why can't she do that?
她为什么就不能这样呢
Fix things without bothering me?
不烦我便解决好一切
She's very young.
她还很年轻
Perhaps she'll learn.
也许她以后会学会的
When will I learn?
那我何时才能学会
I don't care what you learn.
我不在乎你学到什么
As long as you don't forget.
只要你不忘记就好
Not with you to remind me.
有你来提醒 我当然忘不了
Has Sebastian returned?
塞巴斯蒂安回来了吗
Not yet.
还没回来
And you told his servant to bring word immediately?
你跟侍从说了吗 他一回来就马上来通知我
I did. My lady, you need to rest.
我说了 女王陛下 您需要休息
Yes, fear is exhausting.
是啊 恐惧使人筋疲力尽
That guard will be caught before dawn,
那名卫兵会在破晓前被抓到
but I wish I knew Bash had returned
但我想知道巴斯
without harm to himself or...
安全回来了 或者...
Come and sit with me, Sarah.
过来和我一起坐坐 莎拉
Tell me something about yourself I don't know.
你还有什么故事我不知道 跟我讲讲
There must be some story you'd find more diverting than mine.
一定有故事比我的更有趣
Some fairy tale maybe?
童话故事怎么样
One with a happy ending.
说个结局圆♥满♥的吧
Shall I return that for you?
要我帮您放回去吗
You lied.
你说谎了
You said that you had never seen the necklace,
你说你从未见过这条项链
but you're the one who put it on my pillow.
是你把它放在我枕头上的
Guards! Don't bother.
卫兵 不用白费力气了
If the king's bastard fails again to pay his debt,
如果国王的私生子还还不清欠下的债
he'll need to learn.
就得给他点教训尝尝
How many of you are there?
你们到底有多少人
Enough.
足够多
Sarah, you'll burned for this!
莎拉 你这样会被烧死的
All of you.
你们都会被烧死的
Guards!
卫兵
Jackal, let me go!
狗奴才 放开我
In the end, you did nothing wrong.
到头来 你还是没做任何错事
Though I wish I'd known what you were planning.
不过要是提前告诉我你的计划就好了
Better that you didn't.
你还是不知道为好
More convincing, I suppose.
我不知道的话会更逼真吧
Lord knows you convinced me.
反正当时我是真信你了
I'd have done the same, in your position.
要是我 我也会那么做的
Anything it takes to protect someone I love.
我也会不惜一切保护我爱的人
But now you don't need to do a thing more.
但现在你不需要再做什么了
What else would I do, exactly?
我还需要再做什么吗
After my debt was paid?
我都已经把债还清了
Nothing.
什么都不需要了
You think I still mean you harm?
你还觉得我会伤害你
Why would that be?
为什么要那么想
All I meant was...
我的意思是...
you don't pick your family or their faith.
你无法选择家人或他们的信仰
And it doesn't matter whose blood flows through your veins.
你的血管中流淌着谁的血也无关紧要
You choose your own path.
自己的路自己选择
Or your king will.
或者国王会为你选
I come from a town where it's better to be a Protestant.
在我的家乡 做个新教教♥徒♥会比较好
But now, being so close to the king, I'm Catholic.
但在国王脚下 我就是个天主教♥徒♥
Declared. Devout, even.
公开承认的 甚至很虔诚
How close do you think I am to the king?
你觉得我离国王有多近
Do you know who I am? No.
你知道我是谁吗 不知道
You think I once shared the faith of those savages,
你以为我和那些野蛮人有同样的信仰
that it was mine?
你以为那也是我的信仰
No. Mine and my family's?
不 我和我家人的信仰
The family I couldn't pick.
我无法选择的家人
I don't want anything, I swear.
我发誓 我什么都不想要
You're the king's bastard.
你是国王的私生子
And my mother is?
我母亲呢
Diane de Poitiers.
黛安·德·波蒂
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Were you hurt?
你受伤了吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Have they caught your mother's guard?
他们抓到你母亲的守卫了吗
Robert was caught fleeing through the Blood Wood.
罗伯特逃经血泊森林时被抓住了
Now he's down in the jails with your maid.
他现在和你的侍女一起被关在监狱里
They'll be questioned... until they are burned.
会有人审讯他们 然后烧死他们
It's done. The debt's been paid.
结束了 债已偿
You're safe now.
你安全了
Bash, what did you do?
巴斯 你做了什么
Tell me.
告诉我
I'm sure it was more than you thought you were capable of.
肯定比你所想的还要难
If we're finished... We're not.
如果说完了... 没有说完
You were both in terrible danger
因为你们对彼此的感觉
because of what you mean to each other...
以及这对我的影响
and what that meant to me.
才使得你们深陷麻烦
For a moment, more than one,
有时候 很多次
I thought you deserved to die for what you did.
我觉得因为你做得那些事 你该死
Not by my hand, but in the wood.
不用我动手 你会死在林子里
That if it happened, you'd have brought it on yourself.
如果真的发生了 都是你自作孽
Francis...
弗朗西斯
But it could be at my hand. We both know it.
但我们都清楚 你也许会死在我手里
I'm going to be king someday.
我迟早有一天会成为国王
Mary is already a queen.
玛丽已经是女王了
We are rulers.
我们是统治者
We need to lead with a clear head and compassion.
我们要有清晰的头脑和同情心才能统治国家
We've too much power to let anger
我们的权势如此之大
and jealousy cloud our judgment.
不能让愤怒和嫉妒妨碍我们的判断
And our situation...
而我们之间的关系...
Well, it lets others get between us.
又很容易使别人介入我们之中
Not if we swear to be true to one another.
我们立誓会对彼此忠诚就不会了
Not if we promise.
我们立下誓约就行了
What is an engagement but a promise?
订婚难道不是一种誓约吗
And it means nothing.
可它没有任何意义
Because unless it makes sense for France, I can't marry you.
因为如果对法国无益 我就不能娶你
And if a better option arises for Scotland,
而苏格兰若是有了更好的盟友
you need to take it.
你也必须接受
It is your duty.
这是你的职责
What are you saying?
你在说什么
We have positioned ourselves for the worst sort of pain.
我们必须做出最坏的打算
When it is right for France,
等到对法国有益之时
should you agree,
你会接受我
I will be by your side, fully committed.
而我会遵照誓约 守候在你身边
Until then...
而在那之前...
you can spend your time with others.
你可以和别人一起
I have to accept that.
我必须接受
You mean I do.
你是说我必须要接受
Is this really about Olivia?
这真的是因为奥利维亚吗
Someone needs to take control of things between us.
我们之间的事必须要由一个人来掌控
I can do it.
我能做到
I can keep my distance.
我能做到保持距离
Even if it means releasing you to another.
即使这意味着把你推向别人
Anyone... but not my brother.
任何人... 但不能是我的哥哥
Is that a warning, little brother?
这是警告吗 弟弟
Yes, it is.
是的
I can't promise you anything.
我不能给你任何承诺
You can't burn the truth, or him!
你无法烧毁真♥相♥ 也无法烧毁他
He is sent by the true gods.
他是真正的神灵派来的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表