剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Not as dangerous as court, as it turns out.
但其实宫廷更加危险
Do you really think that Queen Catherine knew
你真的觉得凯瑟琳王后知道
about your mother's plot to have you legitimized?
你母亲想把你扶正的计谋吗
Yes. She used the information
是的 她利用这个消息
to blackmail my mother into leaving court.
威胁我母亲离开宫廷
My mother never should have done this behind my father's back.
母亲真不应该背着父亲干这种事
And behind yours. You never asked to rule France.
你也不知情啊 你从来没争取过王位
This was never what you wanted.
也从来不想当国王
Try convincing anyone of that.
有谁会信呢
They're going to think the worst of us, you know.
他们会把我们往最坏的地方想
I'm sure Francis already does.
弗朗西斯肯定已经这样了
I'll find some horses tomorrow.
明天我去找几匹马
We'll get a boat from Calais
我们坐船从加莱出发
and put this all behind us.
把这一切都抛诸脑后
Now, get undressed.
现在 脱吧
What?
什么
You'll want dry clothes.
你得把衣服烤干啊
We have a long day tomorrow.
明天有很长的路要赶
All right then. Turn around.
好吧 你转过去
For the entire night?
整晚吗
There's not a thing left in your bag that isn't soaked.
你包裹里所有东西都湿透了
Let it dry.
全翻出来烤干吧
Innkeeper.
我是老板
Brought you some fresh linen. Hide. Quickly.
给你们拿了新被单 快藏起来
Our innkeeper lacked grace, but he wasn't wearing heavy boots.
老板虽然粗鲁但不♥穿♥重靴
Well, if it isn't the bastard son of France.
这不是法国的私生子嘛
Those people you paid off
你给那些人钱
to keep their silence,
让他们闭嘴
we paid them more.
我们花了更多钱让他们开口
Where's the Queen? I dropped her off in Calais.
女王在哪 我把她留在加莱了
She's halfway across the channel in a four-masted galleon.
她已经乘四桅帆船横渡海峡了
Without her clothes?
连衣服都没穿吗
Did they tie her to the bow like a figurehead?
他们把她像雕饰一样绑在船头了吗
The King wants you back alive,
国王要你活着回去
but he said nothing of your fingers.
可没说要留几个指头啊
Last chance.
最后问一遍
Stop! I'm right here.
住手 我就在这里
Unhand him.
放开他
This man is under my protection.
他受我的庇护
Apologies, Your Grace,
抱歉 女王陛下
but this man is a French subject, not Scottish,
但他是法国人 非苏格兰人
and he's a criminal.
而且他还是个罪犯
And what crime has he committed
他只是在保证我的安全
beyond ensuring my safety?
何罪之有
Weren't you engaged to his brother?
您不是和他弟弟订婚了吗
I suppose that's why I heard the word "Treason" bandied about.
这就是所谓的叛国[不忠]之罪吧
All I know is the King
我只知道
wants his son back at court.
国王想让他的儿子回宫去
I can help. No.
我能帮上忙 不
I'll explain why you came with me.
我会解释你为什么和我一起走
I'll make Henry understand.
我会让亨利理解的
And Francis?
那弗朗西斯呢
He won't let you leave twice.
他不会再放你走的
I jumped off a cliff with you and I survived.
我跟着你跳下悬崖 活了下来
This time let me take the lead.
这次让我先上
The King wants him taken to the dungeon.
国王下令 把他关进地牢
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Be strong.
要坚强
You have to.
你必须坚强
Mary!
玛丽
Is my brother hurt?
我哥哥受伤了吗
Not yet.
还没
They're locking him up.
他们要把他关起来
And you...
你呢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I suppose you wondered if you'd ever see me again.
我想你一定觉得不会再见到我了
Yes.
是
I knew I'd see you.
但我知道我会
If I hadn't found you, if the guards didn't,
若我和卫兵都没找到你
I would have come to Scotland...
我就会去苏格兰
Francis, please, don't.
弗朗西斯 别说了
Nothing has changed.
什么都没改变
Everything's changed.
什么都改变了
We woke up at sunrise in each other's arms
早上 我们拥抱着醒来
and I promised to stand by you forever,
我还发誓永远守在你身边
against anyone, even my father.
对抗任何人 甚至是我父亲
And by sundown, you'd run off with my brother.
而傍晚 你就和我哥哥私奔了
This isn't Bash's fault.
这不是巴斯的错
No, you say it's about France bullying you
不 你说是因为法国逼你
into claiming the throne of England,
登上英格兰的王位
or because my loyalties might lie to my nation
还说是因为我忠于我的国家
and not to you. But I swore myself to you,
不忠于你 但我在你面前起过誓
and I know you believed me.
而且我知道你相信我
Tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么回事
My friend died.
我的朋友死了
My heart broke.
我心碎了
Why did you leave?
你为什么要走
Explain to me
告诉我
how Aylee's death made you decide you couldn't marry me.
为什么艾莉的死让你决定不嫁给我
Give me an honest answer.
我要听实话
I deserve that. I was prepared to give everything to you.
这是我应得的 我原打算为你付出一切
Including your life.
包括你的性命
I know that, and I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
But I can't marry you.
但我不能嫁给你
The King requests your presence in the throne room.
国王请您去正殿
Begging your pardon, Your Grace,
请恕罪 王子殿下
he just wants Queen Mary.
国王只请玛丽女王过去
The guards say you chose to return.
卫兵说你是自愿回来的
I am here on Sebastian's behalf.
我为塞巴斯蒂安而回来
And to make peace between our nations,
以及我们两国间的和平
as it seems there is some
貌似由于我决定
ill will in the wake of my decision
不嫁给你的儿子弗朗西斯
not to marry your son Francis.
法国对我颇有微词
I am hoping you can help me with this.
希望你能帮忙解决这事
I'll help you make peace.
我会跟你言和
Marry Francis, as we'd agreed.
只要你照约定 嫁给弗朗西斯
Lay claim to England.
继承英格兰王位
The story for your abrupt departure is this:
对于你的突然离开我们就说
you were a bride overcome by nerves. No.
你要结婚所以太紧张了 不
No?
不
You are here at your mother's, at Scotland's bidding.
你遵从母亲以及苏格兰的要求来到这里
Your wedding is a treaty of nations.
你的婚姻是两国条约
Women don't often say no, to Henry.
很少有女人会拒绝亨利
When they do he thinks it's a game.
她们这么做时 他就认为她们是在耍把戏
It usually is.
通常是的
But Mary isn't your usual girl.
但玛丽可不是那种姑娘
She is Scotland.
她就是苏格兰
She is its queen.
她是那儿的女王
All right then.
那好吧
Let's negotiate.
我们谈判
As leaders.
君主间的谈判
Shall we start with your desire to protect Bash?
就从你想保护巴斯开始谈吧
You're fond of him, aren't you?
你喜欢他 对吧
Aren't you?
你不喜欢吗
He's your son.
他可是你儿子
He was protecting me.
他当时在保护我
Bash did nothing wrong.
巴斯没做错任何事
And you, you shared a bed with him.
而你跟他同床共枕了
There are witnesses.
我们有目击证人
They're lying.
他们在撒谎
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表