is to tell their stories.
就是将他们的故事讲出来
Now, this book, these stories...
这本书 这些故事
...can never be erased, because...
是永远抹不去的 因为...
they are more than stories.
他们不仅仅是故事
They are the truth.
他们是事实
And the truth is what you must write.
你要写的 就是真♥相♥
I hope that you can resist the temptation of the quill.
我希望你能抵抗住羽毛笔的诱惑
The power to change reality
唯一能把改写现实的力量比下去的
is only outweighed by the cost.
就是要为此付出的代价
No one should have that much power.
没人该拥有这么大的法力
It would seem that, this time,
看来这一次
we have found the right person for the job.
我们找到了真正适合这份工作的人
What's happening?
怎么回事
It's my heart.
是我的心脏
The last human fleck of red... is disappearing.
最后一抹人性的红色也在消失
Your ability to love.
你爱的能力
At least, in the end...
至少 最终
I got one last taste.
我又最后一次尝到了爱的滋味
We were happy in there.
我们在那里很幸福
We were in love.
我们相爱了
I was already in love.
我本就爱上你了
Everything we had in the book,
那本书里我们拥有的一切
you -- you could have had here.
你在这里也本可拥有
You could have been a good man with a good marriage for real.
你本可做一个好人 拥有真正幸福的婚姻
Why wasn't it good enough?
为什么那还不够
Because I didn't believe it.
因为我不敢相信
Who could ever love me?
谁会爱我啊
I knew what I was getting, Rumple.
我知道你是什么样的人 朗普
I-I wasn't going to pull back.
我不会退缩的
But I made you do just that.
是我让你退缩了
There's a whole world out there, Belle, for you.
还有崭新的未来等着你 贝儿
Go with Will.
和威尔在一起吧
I don't love Will.
我并不爱他
And I'm not letting you die alone.
我不会让你孤零零地死去的
Go far away.
逃得远远的
When the man is gone...
我人死了以后
only the Dark One remains.
就只剩下黑暗者了
And that is more...
而那是...
...that's more dangerous than...
你无法想象的
...you can ever imagi--
险恶
Rumple!
朗普
Rumple!
朗普
Hello.
你好
So, not to puncture the party,
不是故意扫你的兴
but did you check on Zelena?
但你去看过塞琳娜吗
Still locked up, still pregnant,
还被关着 肚子也还大着
but that's something we'll be able to deal with.
但这事我们可以解决
Together.
一起解决
So, Will is looking after Roland.
威尔在帮忙照看罗兰德
Perhaps I could take you for a walk in the moonlight?
也许我可以带你去月光下散散步
Perhaps.
也许吧
I didn't mean to kill you.
我不是故意要杀你的
Though, to be fair, I didn't have a heart.
不过公平点说 我当时也没有心啊
So it's my fault?
所以怪我咯
What I think he means to say is...
我觉得他是想说
we are sorry.
我们很抱歉
Eh, you don't need to be sorry.
你们不必道歉
Although I do intend to hold it over your heads for a very long time.
不过我有意拿这事揶揄你们很久
I think we both know what happened in that world
我们都知道那个世界发生的一切
was not real.
都不是真的
Although, seeing you guys as real villains
不过看到你们变成真正的坏人
made me sorry for holding a grudge against you for so long.
让我觉得之前不该怨你们那么久
Give me a second.
等我一会儿
What's up? Something wrong?
怎么了 出事了吗
Do you remember this?
还记得这个吗
Yeah.
记得
I nearly got hepatitis stealing it back
为把这个从你男朋友的脏房♥子里偷回来
from your boyfriend's rat-infested place.
我差点染上肝炎
It's a piece of the egg I was hatched from.
这是孵化我的一片蛋壳
It's also the only clue I have as to who my father is.
也是我寻找父亲的唯一线索
Have you asked your mother?
你问过你母亲了吗
She doesn't know, either.
她也不知道
What?
什么
It's a dragon thing.
这是龙的问题
You know, it...happened in dragon form.
他们是在龙形时交♥配♥的
Do you want to find him?
你想找到他吗
Do you mind if I stick around Storybrooke and look?
我能不能在童话镇多待一阵 找找他
I think that'd be great.
那太好了
Rumple, his heart. He said it's almost gone.
朗普 他的心 他说他快不行了
And, uh...
而且
he said we're in danger.
他说我们都有危险了
He tried to use the hat to free himself from the dagger.
他曾想要用帽子摆脱匕♥首♥的控制
This is not unlike that.
这与那个没什么不同
We're pulling the darkness from him and containing it.
我们要吸出他体内的黑暗 封印起来
Does that mean that his heart will be healed?
那他的心就能治好了吗
Perhaps -- if the strength is there.
也许吧 如果心脏的力量还在
This is more dark power
这些黑暗力量
than the hat has ever been asked to contain.
远远超过了帽子以往容纳过的量
Do what you need to do.
做你需要做的事吧
"Purest evil, blackest bloom.
至纯邪恶 极黑花朵
Darkness, too, can find its doom."
黑暗也能灭亡
"Never dying, but contained.
永不熄灭 但被封印
Bound inside the falcon's chamber.
束于猎鹰之巢
Shorn of anger, thornless danger.
剥夺愤怒 无害危险
There forever to remain."
永生长存于世
He's barely breathing.
他呼吸很微弱
Rumplestiltskin was the dark one for centuries.
朗普斯金做了几个世纪的黑暗者
His return to the man he used to be will not be easy.
他要重新成为从前的自己不会容易
This will preserve him
这会保护他
until we discern if we can help him.
直到我们确定是否能帮助他
"If"?
是否
Everybody step back.
大家都退后
Mom, dad! Go after it!
爸妈 去追它
Go! I'll be right there.
快去 我就去
Help me make him comfortable.
搭把手 安置好他
What was that?
那是怎么回事
Long before... your stories began...
早在你的故事开始之前
the sorcerer battled the darkness.
魔法师与黑暗交战
He was able to keep it from consuming the realms.
他阻止了黑暗吞噬各个王国
He tethered it to a human soul
他将其封印到可以用一把匕♥首♥
that could be controlled with a dagger.
控制的人类灵魂之中
The dark one.
黑暗者
The sorcerer is the only one with the power
只有魔法师有力量
to destroy the darkness once and for all
永远摧毁黑暗
before it destroys everything.
否则它会毁掉一切
Where is he? Who is he?
他在哪里 他是谁
He's far, far from here.
他离这里很远
Find him.
找到他
His name is...
他的名字叫
...Merlin.
梅林
You must...stop...
你必须阻止
the darkness.
黑暗
Find...Merlin.
找到 梅林
Where is it?!
它在哪里
We don't know.
我们不知道
It just disappeared into the night.
它就消失在了夜幕之中
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
The dark one -- it's no longer tethered to the crocodile.
黑暗者 不再跟老鳄鱼绑在一起了
What?!
什么
Where the hell is it?
它在哪里
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表