I liked to go to the library and bury myself in a good book.
我喜欢去图书馆 把自己埋在一本好书里
My favorite was an ancient Norse legend -- The Trolden Glass.
我最喜欢一本叫《特罗顿魔镜》的北欧传说
Perhaps you read it.
也许你看过
Of course I did. I read everything in there.
我当然看过 那里的书我全都看过
Tell me what you remember.
告诉我你都记得什么
Giving a book report would be a lot easier if you'd let me go.
让我谈读后感 你先放了我会更好
The other option is I kill you.
另一个选择是我杀了你
It's about a Norse King
那本书讲的是一个北欧国王
who had a beautiful daughter he loved dearly.
他有一个心爱的美丽女儿
Go on. He wanted his daughter
继续 他想要他的女儿
to be able to see the beauty he saw in her,
能像他一样能看到自己的美丽
so he had a mirror made for her birthday.
所以他做了一面镜子 作为她的生日礼物
But the day before it, she died,
但是在前一天 她死了
so instead of reflecting her beauty,
所以镜子没映出她的美丽
it reflected the ugliness of his pain and sorrow.
却映出了他痛苦 悲伤的丑陋一面
Very good. What happened then?
很好 然后呢
It's been awhile, okay? I don't remember every detail.
那是很久前了 细节我不记得了
Well, I do.
我记得
He was so devastated,
他是如此伤心绝望
he decided his kingdom should share his pain.
他决定把痛苦带给他的王国
So he spent years harnessing dark magic,
于是他花了好多年收集黑魔法
used it on the mirror,
把它用在镜子上
and cast a spell over his entire kingdom.
然后对整个王国施了诅咒
It made his subjects
让他的臣民
see only the worst in the ones they loved.
只能看到所爱之人最差的地方
And they turned on each other, destroying themselves.
于是他们反♥目♥成仇 毁掉了彼此
What does that story have to do with anything?
那故事有什么关系
You were in my room. I'm sure you saw the mirror.
你去过我房♥间 你一定看见镜子了
This is just a small piece of it.
这只是它的一小部分
I spent years gazing into that mirror,
我花了很多年看着那面镜子
but all I saw reflected back at me was pain,
却只看到我自己痛苦的倒影
just like the Nordic king.
就像那个北欧国王一样
You're going to cast that spell.
你要施放那个诅咒
The spell of shattered sight.
破碎景象咒
It would take an entire lifetime to cultivate enough power
需要积聚一生的力量
to cast a spell over an entire kingdom.
才能对整个王国施咒
Luckily I only need to cast it over you.
万幸的是我只需要对你施就够了
You're sure these are from her bug?
你确定这是她的胎印吗
Oh, yeah, she definitely spun out here, and then...
确定 她肯定来过这里 然后
she got out of the car and got back in.
下了车 随后又上车了
Anyone else out here?
这里还有别人吗
No. It's just her footprints. Come on.
没有 只有她的脚印 来吧
These are so fresh, we can carry on on foot.
鞋印是新的 我们可以步行跟上
She can't have gone far.
她走不了多远
So, before we were interrupted,
我们被打断之前
you were telling me about Robin Hood.
你在跟我说罗宾汉的事
Oh, there's not much to tell. It's not gonna work out.
没太多好说的 我们没结果的
It's the story of my life.
我这辈子就这样
Whatever's working against my happiness is more powerful than I am.
那个不让我幸福的力量比我强大
Why does it have to work against you?
为什么说它不让你幸福
Look at me and David.
你看我和戴维
We have faced impossible odds numerous times --
我们多次遭遇十分艰难的时刻...
often because of you...
多数是因为你
and yet we've always worked out.
但我们总能解决
You know why? Because we have hope.
知道为什么吗 因为我们怀有希望
You get a quarter from the hope commission
你每次说出"希望"这个词
every time you say that word. Admit it.
都能得到25美分的佣金吧
I'm serious.
我认真的
Well, it's easy for you to say -- you're a hero.
你说得轻巧 你是英雄
Whenever you need help,
你需要帮助的时候
it just magically shows up, like Henry's book.
帮助就会神奇出现 比如亨利的书
Yeah, I think that when you do good,
是的 我觉得你做好事
the universe takes care of you. That's why it showed up.
宇宙就会照顾你 所以它才会出现
Well, it doesn't really matter why.
原因并不重要
Your wishes are rewarded. Mine are crushed.
你的愿望都得到回报 我的都被碾碎
Well, I refuse to believe
我拒绝相信
that happiness is impossible for you to achieve.
你得不到幸福这种事
You've come too far.
你改变了那么多
And, yes, you may be sleeping with a married man,
没错 你虽然跟已婚男在一起了
but guess what -- so have I.
但又怎样 我也一样
Well, I've done far worse than that.
我做过的坏事比那过分多了
Which doesn't mean that you can't earn forgiveness,
那不代表你不能得到原谅
a chance at grace. I have to believe that.
不能得到恩蒙 我必须相信这点
If you do good hoping to be redeemed,
如果你做好事并期待报偿
is that... really good?
那还算是好事吗
Maybe evil is born...
也许邪恶是天生的...
and that's just who I am.
我就是天生邪恶
Regina... you saw me grow up.
瑞金娜 你看着我长大的
You know how selfish and shallow I could be as a child.
你知道我小时候多自私多浅薄
You know what I've done since.
你知道我曾犯下的错
You have literally seen my heart.
你曾看到过我的心
You know it's not untouched.
你知道它也不是完美无瑕
You are not all evil, and I'm not all good.
你不是全恶 我也不是全善
Things are not that simple.
世上的事没那么简单
Well, whoever's guiding all this seems to think it is.
但引导一切的力量似乎就觉得这很简单
You're the hero, and I'm the villain.
你是英雄 而我是坏人
Free will be damned.
由不得我们选
It's all in the book.
书上都已经写好了
And we both know how it plays out.
我们都知道这本书的结果
Mm, maybe, but maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
Your stories went poorly because you made bad choices.
你故事的结局不好是因为你犯了错
But now you're making good ones.
但现在你在做正确的事
It may not happen as quickly as you want, but...
也许幸福来得没有你想得那么快 但是
If you stay the course, your happiness will come.
只要你坚持下去 你的幸福迟早会到来的
You honestly believe that?
你真这么相信吗
It doesn't matter what I believe.
我相不相信不重要
What matters is that you do.
重要的是你要相信
She's really something, all right.
她还真是厉害
If Evil Queens are your type, which I get.
巫后是你的菜 我能理解
You're still together, then.
你们还在一起吧
That is not relevant.
跟这没关系
Hey, no judgements here, mate.
我没有指责的意思 老兄
I was the one who told you to follow your heart.
是我告诉你要遵循自己的内心的
I just want her to be happy,
我只希望她能得到幸福
even if she thinks that's impossib--
即使她认为那是不可能的
Wait!
等等
"1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Repair Manual."
《1988年奔驰560SL修理手册》
All due respect, I'm beginning to think
恕我直言 我开始认为
your magic-library theory might be a tad off.
你的神奇图书馆理论纯属胡扯
Any book we want is hardly gonna be stacked beside...
我们想找的东西总不可能在...
"The Cat in the Hat."
《戴帽子的猫》旁边吧
Why would a cat want a hat? I've seen stranger.
猫戴帽子干什么 我见过更奇怪的
Wait.
等等
This wasn't here before.
这个之前没有的
What wasn't here?
什么没有
I'm not sure.
不知道
Incredle. What is it?
真是不可思议啊 是什么
I need to reach Regina.
我得联♥系♥瑞金娜
Hello. Who is this? Regina, it's Robin.
你好 哪位 瑞金娜 是罗宾
I've just found something that you have to see right now.
我刚找到个东西 你得马上来看一下
Right now? I'm -- I'm sorry, but I'm in the middle --
马上吗 对不起 我现在有事
Go. We've got this.
去吧 这里有我们呢
He found something.
他找到了什么东西
Maybe hope worked.
也许你的愿望成真了
Well, if it did, I owe you a quarter.
如果是真的 我欠你25美分
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
Hello? Gold? You here?
有人吗 戈登 你在吗
Gold?
戈登
Gold?
戈登
Gold, you in there?!
戈登 你在吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表