You've become quite the optimist, Swan.
你现在好乐观啊 斯旺
Have I?
是吗
Guess I... couldn't really help it,
我情不自禁了吧
between him and my parents.
又是他又是我爸妈
That reminds me. Aren't they supposed to be here?
这倒提醒我了 他们不是该到了吗
You're right. I wonder what's keeping them.
是啊 不知是被什么事耽误了
Well, well, well. Look who's here.
瞧啊 是谁来了
It's been a long time.
好久不见
We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈
Oh, so the prince wants a chat?
王子想和我们谈谈啊
Okay, handsome. Talk.
好吧 帅哥 谈吧
This is our town.
这是我们的镇
Now, if you've really turned over a new leaf,
如果你们真的改过自新了
you're welcome to stay.
你们可以留下
My, aren't we generous?
您真是大方啊
On one condition.
只有一个条件
No one must ever know what happened
不许把当年在魔法森林
between us in the Enchanted Forest.
我们之间的事告诉任何人
And if you say one single word to anyone,
如果你们敢透露半句
especially Emma,
尤其是对艾玛
well, you won't have to worry about the Evil Queen.
那你们就不必担心巫后了
I'll rip out your hearts myself.
我会亲手把你们的心挖出来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表