so the whole operation's dead?
那么整个行动都失败了
Right.
对
The energy of her darkest potential has to charge the ink.
墨水必须含有她的黑暗潜能
Okay, let's think.
好吧 我们想想
It's a shame. I mean...
真是遗憾
writing a happy ending for the Evil Queen.
要是能给巫后写幸福结局多棒啊
Well, you -- you've always been a favorite of mine.
你一直是我最喜欢的角色之一
Very clear goals plus totally damaged personality
明确的目标 和彻底崩坏的人格
with a self-destructive streak?
还有自毁倾向
A recipe for compelling.
真是引人入胜
And of all the characters I've written for,
我写的所有角色
you really do get screwed over the most.
你确实经受的磨难最多
I'm well aware.
这点我很清楚
By the way, I-I was only working with Rumplestiltskin
还有 我跟朗普斯金合作
because he was able to protect me.
只是因为他可以保护我
So, you can trust me.
所以你可以信任我的
And you can really do as you say?
你真能照你说的做吗
Take a look at this.
看看这个
This page...
这一页...
it says my happy ending is possible, doesn't it?
它表明我有可能获得幸福结局 对吗
I mean, it has to exist for a reason.
它出现肯定是有原因的
I wrote this.
这是我写的
I mean, the story with this drawing in it, from my...
我是指有这张图的故事 出自我...
Well, a-a little experimental writing I did
一个实验性的故事
for another book that I never got the chance to write.
写给另一本书的 一直没机会写下来
Where did you get this?
你从哪找到的
It just turned up one day in Robin's things.
有天突然出现在罗宾的东西里的
I don't know how that happened, but it --
我不知道是怎么回事 但..
yeah, it suggests that something is looking out for you.
它说明有某种力量在照顾你
Something?
某种力量
Well, could you be more vague?
你就不能说清楚点吗
You know as well as I,
你和我一样清楚
there are forces greater than all of us.
有些力量比我们所有人都要强大
But no matter how you got that, gosh, I am a fan.
不管你怎么得到的 我是你的拥护者
I'd be happy to write whatever you want if...
我很乐意写下你想要的 只要...
you only had the ink.
你有墨水
Oh, I already figured that part out.
墨水我有办法搞定
I know exactly where to find it.
我知道哪里能找到
You're so beautiful.
你真漂亮
Sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
just... you are, that's all.
说实话而已
So how are we gonna get revenge
我们要怎么向白雪公主
on Snow White and Prince Charming?
和白马王子复仇
Now that I see you,
现在我找到你了
I don't wanna waste our time on revenge.
我不想浪费时间去复仇
I understand why you want it.
我明白你为什么想复仇
It's suddenly so clear we should only look forward.
但我突然明白了 我们应该向前看
Seriously?
不是吧
We're gonna let them get away with this?
就这样放过他们吗
We can be happy in the future
我们可以拥有快乐的未来
or we can be angry about the past.
或是为过去沉溺于愤怒
Let's do both.
两者都要吧
Look, all these years since I figured out what happened,
这么多年来 自从弄清了事情原委后
I-I've been trying to figure out
我一直想弄明白
how two humans could get me away from a freakin' dragon.
区区两个人类是如何把我从龙爪下夺走的
But now I get it.
现在我明白了
You're a pushover.
你太软弱了
What'd they do, rub your belly?
他们做了什么 揉你的肚子吗
Give you a dragon treat?
给你做龙按♥摩♥了吗
Lily...
莉莉
No.
不是的
I did everything I could.
我尽了全力保护你
But all I wanna do now is enjoy our time together.
可我现在只想好好享受我们共处的时光
I am your mother.
我是你妈妈
Well, I'm grown up now.
可我现在长大了
I don't need grooming advice from Annie Hall.
我不需要上世纪的人教我做人了
I gotta go. Wait! Wait.
我得走了 等等 等等
Please.
别走
If you go, if you leave town, you can't get back in.
如果你走了 离开小镇 就回不来了
I can't leave at all.
而我根本无法离开
I'll crumble back into the dust
我会像被戈登复活前一样
that I was before Gold revived me.
再次化为灰烬的
Man, that's a bummer.
那真是遗憾了
Please.
求你了
Can't you just wait a little while longer?
能不能再多待一会儿
Things could look different in a week.
再过一周 情况可能就大不同了
Send me a postcard.
给我寄明信片吧
David.
戴维
I'm not here to kill you.
我不是来杀你们的
Okay...
好吧
I just... I just want my daughter.
我只是想要我的女儿
Lily isn't with you?
莉莉没和你在一起吗
She's leaving.
她要走了
And you think we can help.
你认为我们能帮你
Come in.
进来吧
You cast the second curse. Can you...
你施了第二道咒语 能不能...
Is there a way for you to seal the borders the way Regina did?
有办法像瑞金娜那样封锁边界吗
I don't know how to do what you want.
你想要的我不会做
But that wouldn't be the right way, anyway.
就算会 那也不是正确的途径
If she's upset,
如果她不开心
you have to get to the heart of what's wrong.
你得去了解问题的核心
I don't know what's wrong. I don't know her.
我不知道问题在哪 我不了解她
Well, she's acting a lot like Emma did when she first came here.
她的表现和艾玛刚来时十分相像
She had these...
她有...
her walls were always up.
很强的自我保护意识
She was afraid that if she opened herself up to me,
她害怕如果对我敞开心扉
I would let her down like everyone else had.
我会像其他人一样让她失望
And... ultimately, I did.
最终我还是让她失望了
If you have any way to help...
如果你们有办法帮我...
You didn't give her back to me then,
你们当初没把她还给我
but please, if you can help,
但是如果你们现在有办法
do it now.
就帮我吧
Yes.
好
Come on, David, let's find her.
来吧 戴维 我们去找她
Thought I might find you here.
就猜到你会在这儿
Fair warning --
提醒你一下
bus service in these parts can be spotty.
这地方的公车服务可不稳定
It's going to be a wait.
你有得等了
Missed the part where that's your problem.
这跟你有任何关系吗
Shove off.
走开
I bet that mouth got you lots of attention
你这副毒舌在教♥养♥院♥时
back at the group home,
一定很引人注意吧
but it doesn't work here.
但在这儿没用
Now...
好了
listen up.
听着
I've got some talking to do.
我得跟你谈谈
Cora.
柯拉
How...I thought...
你怎么...我以为
Yes, hello, get out, Henry.
是啊 你好 出去吧 亨利
Why are you here?
你来这儿干什么
I have news.
我有好消息
I found your man.
我找到你的男人了
You found him?
你找到他了
He's on his way.
他正在来的路上
He's on his way?
他正在来的路上
Mother.
妈妈
Come.
过来
You remembered.
你还记得
I love this color.
我喜欢这颜色
I can't believe you did all this.
真不敢相信你为我做了这一切
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表