Emma.
艾玛
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
E-ever since you came to Storybrooke,
自从你来到童话镇
I've been waiting for you to come into my shop.
我就一直在等你走进我店里
I wanted to give you your space, let you come to me.
我想给你空间 让你来找我
My space? Are you out of your mind?
空间 你疯了吗
Are you following me?
你在跟踪我吗
There's so many things that I wanted to tell you,
我有好多事想告诉你
so many things that I wanted to say.
有好多话想和你说
And look at you. You're all grown up. Don't touch me!
看看你啊 都长这么大了 别碰我
This makes no sense.
这怎么可能
You don't look a day older. That was over 10 years ago.
十多年过去了 你一点也没老
After you ran away, I came to Storybrooke to wait for you.
你跑掉之后 我就来到童话镇等你
And people don't age here the way they do
与没有魔法的世界不同
in a world without magic.
这里的人不会变老
The apprentice was right.
学徒说对了
He said that you would be here on your 28th birthday,
他说你会在28岁生日时来到这里
and here you are. The apprentice? Magic?
而你真的来了 学徒 魔法
You're even loonier than when I ran away.
你比我逃跑的时候更疯狂了
I'm not, Emma. You know that this place is special.
不是的 艾玛 你知道这地方很特别
You know that you're special.
你知道你与众不同
Everything that Henry is telling you is true.
亨利对你说的都是真的
No. I know you screwed up my life. You're crazy.
不 我知道你毁了我的生活 你疯了
Crazy then, crazy now! You tried to kill me!
以前疯狂 现在也一样 你想杀我
Get out of my way. I'm gonna call sheriff Graham.
离我远点 我要给格兰姆警长打电♥话♥
No, you're not calling anyone.
不 你不会打的
What's that, your pet rock?
这是什么 你的宠物石头吗
No, Emma. No, it isn't.
不 艾玛 不是的
It's magic from my world.
这是来自我世界的魔法
Oh. You okay?
你没事吧
What happened?
怎么回事
You slipped. You almost fell.
你滑了一下差点摔倒
Do -- do you still want that ice cream?
你还要冰淇淋吗
Yeah. Two pints of cherry vanilla.
要 两品脱樱桃香草味的
How about some rocky road?
来点巧克力的怎么样
Uh, on the house. You look like you could use it.
我请 你看起来正需要来点
Have a taste.
尝尝吧
Now that is rocky road.
这巧克力味儿真棒
It's delicious.
真好吃
Wanna know my secret?
知道我的秘诀吗
Lot of patience. Lot of love.
十分耐心 和很多爱
Careful! The stroller's not under warranty anymore!
小心 婴儿车的保修期已经过了
You said you bought it new! It was gently used!
你说是新买♥♥的 几乎没怎么用过的
Let me know when you're tired of missing, Mary Margaret.
你要失手多少次才够 玛丽·玛格丽特
I only have to hit you once.
我只要打中你一次就够了
My, my.
我的天哪
Aren't you a good a sleeper?
你也太能睡了
You think this spell has made me angry?
你以为这诅咒就让我愤怒了吗
Do not wake my baby!
不要吵醒我的孩子
You said no magic.
你说不用魔法的
And you said you could keep a secret!
你还说你能保守秘密呢
I... was... 10!
我 当时 只有10岁
Where did she send us?
她把我们送到哪来了
She tried to send us back to where we came from,
她要送我们回我们来的地方
and this was the closest spot.
这算是最接近的地方了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going back to Arendelle, even if I have to swim there.
我要回阿伦黛尔 哪怕是得游回去
I don't think that's how portals work.
传送门好像不是这个道理
I mean, sure, I've only ever been through one,
虽然我只穿过一个传送门
but they seem pretty one-way.
但看起来好像是单向的
I'm tired of this!
我受够了
My life used to be simple --
我的生活曾经很简单
just me and Sven.
就只有我和斯温
No sister-in-law who sets off eternal winters.
没有带来永恒冬天的大姨子
No crazy aunt who wants to kill everyone I know.
没有想杀掉所有我认识的人的疯狂姨妈
No fiancee who delays my wedding for 30 years!
没有把婚礼推迟了30年的未婚妻
That wasn't my fault.
那又不是我的错
Okay, the first few weeks were,
好吧 最开始的几周是
but we were frozen for the rest of it!
但后来我们是被冻住了嘛
You know what? I'm tired of listening to you,
告诉你 我不想再听你的话了
and I'm tired of listening to reason.
不想再听你讲道理
I'm going back, and nothing you do will stop me!
我要回去 不管你做什么都休想拦住我
Sorry, Kristoff, but you'll thank me later.
抱歉 克里斯托夫 你日后会感谢我的
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的 我保证
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Kristoff.
克里斯托夫
Kristoff, do you have any idea what this is?!
克里斯托夫 你知道这是什么吗
Oh. Right. I knocked you out.
对了 我把你打晕了
Wake up! We have to take this to Elsa!
醒醒 我们得把这个拿给艾尔莎看
Mwah! I love you! You're amazing!
我爱你 你太棒了
You're unconscious.
但你还晕着
I'll be right back. Stay here.
我马上就回来 不要走哦
I mean, I know you'll stay here,
虽然你肯定走不了
but I'll be be right back anyway!
不管怎样 我马上回来哦
It's okay.
没事的
Come.
来吧
Be my sisters.
做我的妹妹
I can't do it, Emma. I can't hurt her.
我做不到 艾玛 我不能伤害她
Yeah, well, I can.
我可以
Wait!
等等
Stop! Anna!
住手 安娜
No, she's too dangerous.
不 她太危险了
You should listen to my sister and go.
你该听我妹妹的话 赶紧离开
Your sister? She's mine.
你妹妹吗 她是我姐姐
And whatever you're gonna do? Well...
不管你要干吗...
Don't.
别那么做
Elsa, I found this on the beach.
艾尔莎 这是我在海滩上捡到的
It's from our mother.
是我们母亲写的
She must've thrown it into the ocean
一定是她在船沉之前
before their ship sank.
扔进海里的
It came over in the portal with us.
它和我们一起从传送门来到了这里
Oh, just be careful.
当心一点
No, I'm not gonna be careful. She needs to hear this.
我不要当心 她得听听这上面写的话
You all do.
你们都得听
"Elsa, Anna, I don't know
"艾尔莎 安娜 我不知道
if your father and I will ever get back to you,
我和你们父亲还能不能回到你们身边
but I need you to know
但我得让你们知道
we were wrong to tell Elsa to conceal her powers."
我们不该让艾尔莎隐藏她的法力"
How fitting that you, who are so much like your mother,
你和你母亲如出一辙 如今要留下同样的遗言
should share her last words.
真是再合适不过
"I feel terrible that it happened before
"我为以前的过错感到痛心
and I can't let it happen again."
不能再让历史重演了"
What?
什么
"My sister Ingrid, like you, also had ice powers.
"我姐姐英格丽 和你一样具有冰魔法
I never told you about her or my other sister Helga,
我从未对你提过她 和另一个姐姐海尔格
but I should have.
但我应该告诉你们的
They were beautiful and kind and wonderful,
她们美丽 善良 都是好人
and I was fearful.
我却满心恐惧
And I let that fear guide me.
我让恐惧主导了我的行为
I let Ingrid hide
我让英格丽掩藏自己
When I should have celebrated her for the person she was.
我本该接纳她真实的样子
I loved her so much."
我是那么爱她"
You're lying!
你在撒谎
My sister hated me! She called me a monster!
我妹妹憎恨我 她说我是怪物
She put me in that urn, like you did Elsa!
她把我关进了瓮里 就像你对艾尔莎那样
"In this crystal are the memories of my sisters,
"水晶里保存着关于我两个姐姐的记忆
which I stole from the people of Arendelle.
这是我从阿伦黛尔人♥民♥那里偷走的
Please return them.
请将它们归还
My sisters deserve to be known.
我的姐姐们应该被人所知晓
In a cave in the north valley,
北部峡谷的一个洞里
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表