Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Daniel's grave.
丹尼尔的墓
Mother!
妈妈
She ripped his heart out.
她把他的心掏了出来
All the dark deeds I've done poisoned my heart.
我做过的那些坏事 它们侵蚀了我的心
Who do you want found? My daughter.
你想找谁 我的女儿
Your Lilith might be the one who keeps Ms. Swan on her dark path.
让斯旺女士继续走黑暗之路的 正是你的莉莉丝
Your parents are monsters, Emma.
你的父母就是魔鬼 艾玛
They banished me and threw you in a wardrobe.
他们流放了我 还把你扔进衣柜
She wants revenge.
她要复仇
Marian... she's my sister Zelena.
玛丽安 她是我姐姐 塞琳娜
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Stop the carriage.
停车
Good day, citizens.
各位日安啊
Enjoying the meadow?
在草地上庆祝呢
Indeed. It seemed perfect for our wedding ceremony.
是啊 在这里举♥行♥婚礼再合适不过了
It is lovely.
的确是不错
But see, the thing is,
但问题是
these are part of the royal lands,
这里是王室的地界
and I don't recall giving you permission to marry here.
我不记得批准你们在这里结婚了啊
We didn't know.
我们并不知道
We had just...
我们刚刚...
Your majesty.
陛下
Could you be overreacting
你是不是因为今天是个特别的日子
because of what day it is?
所以有点反应过度了
Don't talk to me about this day, daddy.
别提醒我今天是什么日子 爸爸
But you need the support of your citizens, your majesty.
但你需要臣民的拥戴 陛下
To alienate them would be shortsighted and weak.
疏远他们是不明智的软弱之举
I'm not weak!
我才不软弱
I was going to spare you, but someone just made me angry.
我本想饶恕你的 但有人惹我生气了
Next time there's a wedding,
下次再有人举♥行♥婚礼
book the church.
去教堂吧
Make your way home.
自己回家吧
I have someplace to go.
我还要去个地方
Mother.
妈妈
It's been too long.
好久不见
So...
那么
Yeah.
是啊
So you moved on. With her.
你翻篇了 跟她在一起了
That's not fair. You understood.
这不公平 你当时理解的
You agreed.
你认同的
Understanding it and seeing it are different.
理解和眼见是两回事
That's hardly the most important point here.
重点不在这里
My son.
我儿子
Zelena's not gonna keep wearing that glamour,
塞琳娜不会继续伪装的
and Roland's not gonna understand where his mother's gone.
罗兰德会无法理解妈妈去哪了
For him to lose her again...
如果他再次失去她
A forgetting potion.
遗忘药水
Just take him back to before the fake Marian showed up.
让他回到假玛丽安出现之前
He'll lose time, but it's better, right?
他会失去一段记忆 但这样更好
Yes. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
God, poor Marian.
天呐 可怜的玛丽安
And Zelena...
还有塞琳娜
Just killing her like she meant nothing
毫不在意地杀掉了她
so she could play out this sad farce with us.
就为了耍弄我们
I just... I wanna...
我真想...
But I can't.
但我不能
I mean, I-I knew that things didn't feel right,
我一直觉得不太对劲
but I just didn't know why.
但却不知道为什么
I'm sorry. This was all about me.
对不起 这都是因为我
For her, this was all about...
她完全是为了
making sure I never get my happy ending.
不让我得到幸福结局
If by happy ending, you mean us, then...
如果你的幸福结局是我们
At least, in a way, that's possible again.
至少 这下我们又有可能了
Look, it's messy, I know, but...
情况很糟糕 我知道
between us...
但我们之间
Is a huge obstacle.
有巨大的障碍
And it's going to get bigger every day,
而且它每天都会长大
and not just for nine months either.
不仅是接下来的九个月
It's a lifetime she has cooking in there.
她怀的是一辈子的麻烦
No matter what happens from now on,
今后不论怎么样
there's going to be this child.
这个孩子永远会横在中间
You're tied together in a way...
你们之间的联♥系♥
in a way we'll never be.
我们永远无法匹及
I'm such an idiot to think
我真是傻
that life wouldn't kick me in the teeth again.
居然认为生活不会再次伤害我
I hear you.
我明白
Just...
但是
Just what?
什么
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Can't believe this survived all that time.
居然一直没丢
This place that belonged to your...
这里 原来是你...
His name was Neal.
他叫尼尔
He was a lot of things to me.
他对我意义重大
Now he's just gone, thanks to her.
但他死了 都是因为她
Sorry?
抱歉
I think I just felt it kick.
孩子好像踢我了
You wouldn't want to rattle an expectant mother now, would you?
你不会伤害一个孕妇吧
Everyone, pack up. You, too.
收拾东西 你也是
We're going back to Storybrooke. Tonight.
我们今晚就回童话镇
What is this?
这是什么
It's a bagel.
是百吉饼
Is it?
是吗
Did you hear?
听说了吗
This is why I hate this place.
所以说我讨厌这地方
Are you sure you wanna start the day
你真要一大早
by tangling with the Dark One?
就找黑暗者的麻烦吗
The Dark One who can't strike back without charring his heart.
黑暗者动我一根汗毛都会让心进一步黑化
You're toothless, old dog.
你根本无力还手 老家伙
So I get to give you the good news.
所以我可以把好消息告诉你
Emma's already on her way back. And guess what?
艾玛已经往回走了 还有
She didn't turn evil after all.
她根本没黑化
So I get to find my happiness,
所以我可以得到我的幸福结局
and you will never find yours.
而你就永远得不到了
Now for you, never is a long, long time.
对你而言 永远可很漫长呢
Well, that's bad news.
真糟糕啊
Emma's in charge of happy endings around here.
艾玛能控制幸福结局
The ink has to contain her blood.
墨水必须含有她的血
It has to governed by her dark impulses.
必须受她的黑暗冲动控制
No dark savior... no ink.
救世主不黑化 就没墨水
You okay?
你没事吧
What was he saying about your heart?
他说你心脏怎么了
I'll be perfectly fine
我会没事的
Once I find another way to get that ink.
我会想到别的办法弄到墨水
You think there's a loophole?
你觉得有圈子可钻吗
Well, there always is.
总是有的
Let's go.
走吧
Forget walking.
不走了
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
All right.
行了
Maleficent...
玛琳菲森
This is Lily.
这是莉莉
This is your daughter.
你女儿
You show up
你居然
on the anniversary of killing the man that I loved?
在我心爱之人被你杀害的忌日跑来
To what, rub salt in the wound?
怎么 想往我伤口上撒盐吗
To apologize.
想向你道歉
I see.
这样啊
How did you get out of the looking glass?
你怎么从镜子里出来的
I borrowed a rabbit.
我借了只兔子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表