but then I changed my mind?
但后来我又改了主意
What's the point?
这有什么意义
You never would have believed me.
反正你也不会相信我
I know you too well, Swan.
我太了解你了 斯旺
Stop trying to get me to forgive you
别再求我原谅你了
because it will never happen.
因为我永远不会原谅你的
Stop it. You two need to mend your differences.
别吵了 你们两个得和好
otherwise Storybrooke doesn't stand a chance.
不然童话镇就完了
We never will.
永远不可能
For one simple reason...
原因很简单
I don't want to.
我就是不想
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
As promised.
我答应过你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, what is it you wish me to do first, my queen?
那么 您需要我做什么 女王大人
I wish nothing from you.
你什么都不需要做
I don't understand.
我不明白
The deal was --
协议是...
It wasn't you that I wanted, Sidney.
我要的不是你 西德尼
It was the mirror itself.
我要的是镜子
You more than anyone should understand a mirror's importance.
你应该比任何人都更了解镜子的重要性
Mirrors reflect our... mood,
镜子反映我们的心情
our desire,
我们的欲望
our essence.
我们的本质
They are a temporary receptacle for some...
能够临时盛放我们的...
tiny fraction of our soul.
一小部分灵魂
Well, you have other mirrors.
您还有其他镜子啊
I have many -- hundreds.
我有几百块
But none as important as this one.
但都没有这个重要
For what I want to do,
就我的意图而言
your former home should do quite nicely.
你的旧居非常适合
The person who trapped you in here
把你困在里面的人
imbued it with much dark magic.
向它灌输了黑魔法
My queen, what are you planning?
我的女王 您有什么打算
What I'm planning
我打算
is to get what has been denied to me for too long...
得到我一直得不到...
what I deserve.
却是我应得的东西
And what's that?
那是什么
That's between me and...
这是我与我的映像...
well, my reflection.
之间的秘密
Enjoy your freedom, Sidney.
享受自♥由♥吧 西德尼
A word of advice.
提醒你一句
Get a warm coat.
穿得暖和一点
It's going to get a bit cooler around here.
这里会变得更冷
So close.
就差一点点了
Soon I will have what I want.
我的愿望很快要实现了
A family that loves me.
拥有一个爱我的家庭
I'm sorry I took off. The Snow Queen tricked me.
抱歉我跑开了 白雪女王耍了我
She made it seem like Anna was here.
她让我以为安娜在这里
I thought I was chasing her.
我以为自己在追她
I get it. I'd do the same thing.
我懂 换我也会这样做
So why did you let Regina just walk away?
你怎么能让瑞金娜就那么走掉呢
You heard her. She wants nothing to do with me.
你也听到了 她要跟我一刀两断
Maybe you shouldn't give up on her so soon.
也许你不该这么快就放弃她
It's like I said,
就像我说的
once you screw someone over, there's no going back.
一旦你伤到了一个人 就无法弥补了
I don't believe that.
这我不相信
If there's one thing my sister taught me,
如果说我在我妹妹身上学到了什么
you don't give up on people.
那就是绝不放弃一个人
If someone's important to you,
如果有人对你很重要
don't give up on them.
就不要放弃那人
Even if they say hurtful things
即使那人说话很伤人
or send a giant snow monster to chase you away.
或者放个大雪怪出来把你赶跑
What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone, Swan?
你要怎样才能饶了我啊 斯旺
Go away.
走开
I'm an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥
Finally, something we can agree on.
我们终于达成共识了
I'm an idiot because I've been down this road before.
我是个白♥痴♥ 因为我曾经有过这种经历
Irritating me?
来烦我吗
Yes, you have.
确实有过
No, when I was a kid.
不 是我小时候
Someone came into my life for a while,
有个孩子闯入我的人生
and I thought we were gonna be... best friends.
我以为我们会成为最好的朋友
But this girl lied to me,
但那女孩对我说谎
and I pushed her away because of that lie,
因为那些谎话 我疏远了她
and she asked me to forgive her, but I never did.
她祈求我原谅她 但我没有
It took some time, but I realized that was a mistake.
过了好一段时间 我才意识到那是个错误
And I regretted the decision. But by then, it was too late.
我对自己的决定很后悔 但是为时已晚
The damage was already done.
伤害已经造成了
I don't want to make the same mistake again, Regina.
我不想再重蹈覆辙了 瑞金娜
Living in Storybrooke, I've got my son and my parents,
我在童话镇的生活 有父母 有孩子
and I love them.
我爱他们
But they can't always understand me.
但他们不是总能理解我
They don't know what it feels like to be rejected and misunderstood
他们不知道被拒绝 被误会是什么感觉
Not the way I do, not the way you do.
没有你我的感受那么深
And somehow that makes us -- I don't know -- unique,
而这让我们的感情 怎么说呢 很特殊
Or maybe even special.
甚至独一无二
I wasn't looking for you to assuage my guilt.
我不是想减轻负罪感
I was just looking for you to be my friend.
我只是想让你成为我的朋友
You thought we were friends?
你觉得我们是朋友吗
Crazy, right?
很离谱吧
But I thought it could be, that it was possible.
但我觉得是有可能的
I'm not gonna stop trying.
我不会停止努力
Even if you still want to kill me.
哪怕你仍想杀死我
Emma, wait.
艾玛 等等
I don't want to kill you.
我不想杀死你
See?
瞧见没
That's a start.
这就是好的开始
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
How's Neal?
尼尔怎么样了
He survive an hour with Belle?
贝儿照顾他这一小时里没事吧
She was wonderful.
她很棒
Took great care of him.
把他照顾得很好
I caught the thief.
我抓到贼啦
What?
什么
Will Scarlet. I tracked him down.
威尔·斯卡利特 我找到他了
That's amazing.
太了不起了
W-well, where is he? Back in his cell?
他在哪 又被关回监狱了吗
Eh, I pardoned him.
我赦免他了
Wait. What? It's okay.
什么 没关系的
He admitted the whole thing.
他都承认了
He told me about how you let him escape
他告诉我 是你放了他
so I could track him.
好让我去找他
Hhhe told you that? Don't be mad.
他这么说的吗 别生气
He tried to keep your secret.
他也想帮你保密
But really, he's a terrible liar.
但他真的很不会撒谎
Not to mention, I am familiar with your tricks.
更不用说我很了解你的小伎俩
Your plan worked.
你成功了
I feel more like myself again.
我又找回了自己
What's so funny? Yeah, no, Mary Margaret.
有什么好笑的 玛丽·玛格丽特
I couldn't be happier that you enjoyed yourself today,
我真的很高兴你今天过得很愉快
but I had nothing to do with it.
但这事真的和我无关
No, of course you did. I mean, the way --
不 当然是你 要不然...
He really did escape? Yeah.
他真的逃跑了 是的
And you really pardoned him.
你真的赦免他了
Well, what do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Uh, hope he doesn't pass out in another library?
希望他不要再乱闯图书馆了
Look, if the outcome of his escape
如果他逃跑的结果
is that you found a part of yourself again...
是你又找回了一部分的自己
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表