Not that anyone missed her.
反正没人会怀念她
I mean, she was a weird one. Kept to herself.
她是个怪人 独来独往
'Course, she had one of those personalities
她的那种性格
that you wanted to stay far away from.
让人想躲得远远的
A real loser.
彻头彻尾的废物
She was my friend!
她是我朋友
Emma! Emma!
艾玛 艾玛
Emma. It's not worth it.
艾玛 不值得这样
You okay? I'm fine. I'm absolutely fine.
你还好吗 很好 我很好
So, uh, you sure you don't mind?
你真的不在意吗
David and Mary Margaret
戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特
just need me to watch the baby for a bit.
需要我去照看一会儿孩子
Bye.
再见
When you walk into a man's home...
你进人家门
...you should ask if you've been invited.
要先问问是否可以
If you've come here to hurt me, you best get on with it.
如果你是来打我的 那最好快点
But I warn you -- I'm scrappy.
但我警告你 我很能打
All right, scrappy.
好吧 很能打
Believe it or not, you may be of some use to me.
不管你信不信 我找你有事
You're a thief, and I need something stolen.
你是个小偷 而我有东西要偷
And what might that be?
你要偷什么
Belle's heart.
贝儿的心
Already in the process of doing that.
我已经在偷了
Sorry, mate.
抱歉 朋友
As close as you think you have grown to my wife,
不管你以为你跟我妻子变得多亲密
you're clearly not close enough to realize the truth.
却显然还不足以认清一个事实
Her heart is gone.
她的心已经不在了
You mean it was ripped out of her chest?
你是说被人掏走了
Who the bloody hell would do that?
谁会干那样的事
Regina.
瑞金娜
She has her watchdog, Maleficent,
她让她的看门狗 玛琳菲森
caring for it in the Mayor's office.
在镇长办公室守着它
Now I need you to go and get it back.
我需要你去把它拿回来
Give it to you?
拿给你吗
Not likely, mate.
别想了 伙计
No, you're mistaken.
不 你错了
I'm not asking.
我不是在请求你
Want to talk about what happened back there?
想聊聊刚刚发生的事吗
Nope.
不想
You nearly put that guy through a wall.
你差点把那家伙打进墙壁里
Look, I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
but what happened back there wasn't me turning dark.
刚才发生的事不是因为我开始黑化了
It was... mourning a friend.
而是在为一个朋友难过
Can you understand that?
你明白吗
Emma, you know you're not responsible
艾玛 发生在她身上的事
for what happened to her.
责任不在你
You sure? You heard what that guy said.
你确定吗 你听到那人的话了
Her life wasn't pretty. It was dark.
她的生活很悲惨 很黑暗
That darkness was meant for me.
陷入黑暗的人本该是我
Or could have been or --
或本来可能...
Emma!
艾玛
You okay?
你没事吧
This has happened before,
以前也发生过这种事
the wolf in the road and an accident --
狼挡在路中间 然后发生意外
the first time I tried to leave Storybrooke.
那是我第一次试图离开童话镇的时候
Stop overthinking.
别再多想了
It's not fate. It's just a flat.
这不是命中注定 只是轮胎漏气了
We need a new tire.
我们需要新轮胎
Unless fate wants you to go to the coffee mug diner for help,
除非命运要左右你去咖啡店找人帮忙
I'd chalk it up to "accidents will happen."
就当作是天有不测风云吧
I'll get a tire.
我去买♥♥轮胎
You get some coffee.
你去买♥♥咖啡
Two cups of coffee and a pack of Advil.
两杯咖啡和一包止痛药
Make it two packs.
拿两包吧
Tough day?
今天不好过吗
You don't know the half of it.
你是不知道啊
I'll leave the pot here, then.
那我把壶留下吧
I'll be right back with your Advil.
我去拿止痛药给你
Car's being towed in.
车子被拖过来了
What's wrong?
怎么了
See another wolf?
又看到狼了吗
It's...
是
it's her.
是她
It was my boyfriend's idea, okay? I swear.
那是我男朋友的主意 我发誓
One minute, I think we're making a snack run,
我还以为我们是要偷东西吃
and the next, he tosses a gun at me
结果他突然把枪扔给我
and tells me to watch the door.
叫我去把风
A gun?! Are you out of your mind?!
枪 你疯了吗
You didn't have to go along with him!
你不非得跟着他去干坏事
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I-I don't know how to explain it.
我不知道该怎么解释
It doesn't matter what I do.
我做什么都一样
It's like every decision I make seems right, but it's wrong.
就好像我的每个决定都看似对 却是错的
You got to leave.
你得走了
The police are probably looking for you right now.
警♥察♥可能正在找你
You're my only friend. I don't have anywhere else to go.
你是我唯一的朋友 我没地方可去了
You can't stay here.
你不能留在这里
Look, I've got some allowance stashed away.
我藏了一些零用钱
It'll be enough for a bus ticket.
足够买♥♥汽车票了
No, I can't leave without my stuff.
不 我不能落下我的东西
It's at the house I was squatting in with my boyfriend.
就在我和我男友蹭住的房♥子里
Forget the stuff. Forget him.
别管那些东西 别管他了
I'll give you some clothes.
我会给你些衣服
No, you don't understand-- there's this necklace,
不 你不懂 有条项链
and it's the only thing I have from my birth mother,
是我亲生母亲留给我唯一一样东西
and I cannot leave it behind.
我不能不带走
I can't.
绝不行
You got to help me.
你得帮帮我
I would go, but my boyfriend
我倒想去 但我现在
is the last person I want to see right now.
最不想见到的就是我男朋友
Okay. I'll get your necklace.
好 我去帮你拿项链
But then you're gone!
拿到后 你就得离开
Starla.
斯黛拉
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Did I bring you decaf by mistake?
我给你错拿了脱因咖啡吗
I'm so sorry. I always get the pots mixed up.
很对不起 我总是分不清这些咖啡壶
Starla isn't your name, is it?
斯黛拉不是你的名字吧
Lily.
莉莉
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
This mark.
这个胎记
You showed it to me a long time ago
你很久以前给我看过
outside a crappy cub foods in Hopkins, Minnesota.
就在明尼苏达州霍普金斯一家破连锁超♥市♥外
Emma?
艾玛
I thought you were dead. What the hell happened to you?
我以为你死了 到底发生了什么事
I... got into trouble, uh...
几年前
with some bad people a couple years ago,
我惹了一些坏人
and I needed a fresh start.
我需要重新开始
But I've been careful. How did you find me?
但我一直很小心 你是怎么找到我的
Fate.
命运吧
What?
什么
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道听来不可思议
but remember when we were kids,
你还记得我们小的时候
you used to say you and I were connected?
你说过你和我心灵相通吗
Like something was drawing us together?
像是有股力量把我们聚在一起
Yeah, that's something teenage girls say,
十几岁的女孩就说这种傻话
and then you braid each other's hair and become BFFs.
然后互相给对方编辫子 说要做好朋友
What if you were right?
如果你说的是对的呢
What if... there's a reason
如果自我们相遇
your life has been on a downswing ever since we met?
你的人生就开始走下坡路是有原因的呢
That all your problems are not your fault,
你所有的麻烦都不是你的错
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表