Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Maleficent's back.
玛琳菲森回来了
You should be looking for the author.
你该找的是作者
He left hidden clues in some of his works.
他在一些作品中留下了隐藏线索
August might know something about it that we don't.
奥古斯特也许知道一些我们不知道的事
Too bad he isn't around to ask.
可惜他不在了 我们没法问
But Pinocchio is.
可皮诺曹还在
Everybody wants me to remember.
人人都希望我回忆起来
I just don't.
但我什么都想不起来
You rode a motorcycle.
你骑摩托车
You wore leather and didn't shave!
穿皮衣 还不刮胡子
He's not trying hard enough.
他还不够努力
We want you to go undercover with them
我们希望你去她们身边做卧底
and help us stop their plans.
帮助我们阻止她们的计划
What exactly did you do to Maleficent?
你到底对玛琳菲森做了什么
Because of us...
因为我们...
Maleficent lost her child.
玛琳菲森失去了她的孩子
So, the rumors are true.
看来谣言是真的
You aback from the ashes.
你重生了
What are you doing here, Regina?
你来这里干什么 瑞金娜
Making it easier for you.
帮你啊
If you want to try to kill me,
如果你想杀了我
I'm right here.
我就在这里
So that's why you think I'm back -- to kill you.
你觉得我回来就是为了杀你
I trapped you underground for 30 years,
我把你困在地下长达30年
and you're not big on forgiveness.
你可不擅长宽恕
That's true.
这倒不假
But what you did is nothing in the grand scheme.
但从大局来看 你的所作所为根本不足道
There are far worse crimes that must be answered for.
还有更过分的罪行有待问责
Careful, darling.
小心点 亲爱的
She's thick as thieves with those heroes.
她跟那些英雄可亲着呢
Not by choice.
不是我自愿的
You know how much I wanted my revenge.
你知道我有多想复仇
But in this town, I had to play nice to survive.
但在这个小镇 我得扮好人才能活下去
Alone --
孤单一人...
Watching them enjoy the happiness I was denied.
看着他们享受我无法拥有的幸福
If you're planning on destroying some of that happiness,
如果你在计划毁掉他们的幸福
I want in.
我想加入
You can't expect us to believe that.
你不会指望我们相信你吧
Of course she doesn't. That's why she's here.
当然了 所以她才过来
She wants us to see she's still one of us.
她想说服我们 她仍是我们这边的
I am.
我就是
Then let's find out.
那就证明吧
Are you still a bad girl, Regina?
你还是个坏姑娘吗 瑞金娜
The worst.
最坏了
Come on, Roman.
快 罗曼
Well, hurrah for Snow White.
白雪公主好厉害
Another trophy for a little Miss Precious!
这宝贝姑娘又得到了一个奖杯
I love a touch of irony!
我最喜欢讽刺了
The day you met Snow White,
你遇见白雪公主的那天
she nearly died on a horse.
她差点死在马上
And yet today,
但是今天
she's the best rider in all the land.
她成了各个王国最棒的骑手
It's her precious horse
是她的宝马
that's won those medals, not her.
赢得了这些奖牌 不是她的功劳
Still, good fortune does tend to, uh,
但是她依然还是
fall in her lap, does it not?
好运连连 对吧
And you promised to teach me magic
你保证会教我魔法
so I can end her charmed life!
好让我结束她的美丽人生
Well, I'm teaching you, deary.
我在教你 亲爱的
Though you sound a bit impatient.
不过你听起来有点焦躁
Sneaking out here to read -- what is it?
偷偷在这里阅读 是什么来着
Maleficent's spell book?
玛琳菲森的咒语书
I found it in my mother's things.
我在我母亲的东西里找到的
She can turn into...
她可以变成
A fire-breathing dragon. Yes, yes, yes.
一头喷火的龙 是啊
A bit showy if you ask me.
要我说 有点浮夸
I'm just tired of watching Snow grow up.
我就是受够了看着白雪一天天长大
I am tired of her getting everything,
我受够了她得到一切
and I --
而我
I want to finally have my revenge.
我想复仇
You don't even know what revenge looks like, deary.
你都不知道复仇是什么样子 亲爱的
You're right.
你说得对
All I know what your lessons look like,
我只知道你的课是什么样子
and they're taking me nowhere.
它们对我一点帮助也没有
Before you start throwing stones,
你开始指责别人之前
you might want to look in the mirror.
最好先看看镜子
And I'm not speaking metaphorically.
我可不是叫你"照照镜子"
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's a wasteland.
是一片荒地
But years ago, it was a lush forest
但多年前 这还是片茂密的森林
till Maleficent burned it down.
直到玛琳菲森把它烧毁
Her dragon flame burned so hot
她的龙炎如此炙热
that there's one tree still on fire
以致这么久之后
half a lifetime later.
还有棵树仍在燃烧
Do you know how she did it?
你知道她怎么做的吗
With a powerful magic
借助强大的魔法
that she cultivated with that most
那是她用最珍贵的东西 时间
precious commodity -- time.
慢慢酝酿而成的
If you ignore the gift of time and rush into things,
如果你无视时间的恩赐 急着动手
you...
你...
will never be ready.
永远都无法准备好
Or maybe this is all just excuses,
或者这只是借口
and you're just not a skilled enough teacher to show me.
你只是能力不够做我的老师
You think she's gonna help you?
你觉得她能帮助你吗
I think I'm tired of waiting.
我觉得我不想等了
And that is exactly your problem.
那正是你的问题
Good luck with Maleficent.
祝你跟玛琳菲森聊得愉快
Rumple.
朗普你该死的
I'm sorry. Regina's doing what?
抱歉 你说瑞金娜在做什么呢
She's going undercover.
她去卧底了
With someone who could turn into a dragon?
跟个能变龙的人在一起
Are you out of your minds? Why didn't you call me?
你们疯了吗 为什么不打电♥话♥给我
There wasn't time.
时间不够
She told us the plan. That was it.
她跟我们说了计划 就去了
You should have told me. Why?
你们应该跟我说的 为什么
You really think you could've stopped her?
你真觉得你能阻止她吗
I could've helped. I was a bail-bonds person.
我能帮忙啊 我当过赏金猎人啊
Pretending to be someone else was part of my job.
用假身份是我的工作
I know that, but I really think Regina can take care of herself.
我知道 但我真觉得瑞金娜能照顾好自己
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
When is she supposed to check in?
她约好什么时候联♥系♥
Mom? Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
When is she supposed to check in?
她约好什么时候联♥系♥
About an hour ago.
大概一小时前
Now, will someone please tell me where the hell we're going?
有谁能告诉我 我们这是要去哪吗
Want me to spoil all the fun?
想让我破坏氛围吗
You'll find out soon enough. fine.
你马上就知道了 好吧
But out of...professional curiosity,
但出于...职业性好奇心
I have to know, just...
我必须弄明白
how did you two resurrect her?
你们怎么复活她的
First things first.
重要的事先办
You see, some of us don't exactly trust you.
我们中还有人不怎么信任你呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Playing my favorite game.
玩我最喜欢的游戏
It's called "Don't be a hero."
叫做"别做英雄"
First one that saves us loses.
第一个出手救我们的人输
You got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
You don't like it, then just poof us out of here.
你不喜欢 就把我们变走
Come on. Don't look at me like that.
拜托 别这么看我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表