I want to be chosen.
我想成为他的选择
If his heart leads him to me, fine.
如果他的心属于我 那也好
But if it does what I suspect and leads to you...
但如果真如我猜想 属于你
...I will step out of the way.
我不会碍你们的事
You may have got the best of me this time, Dark One,
你这次制住我了 黑暗者
but I promise you, in the next life,
但我发誓 来生
it won't be so pleasant for you.
你不会这么好过了
Well, then, given my immortality,
鉴于我能永生不死
you'll have quite the wait amongst the fire and brimstone.
你要在地狱烈火之中好等了
If I really am to die,
如果我真要死了
at least give me all the information.
至少让我死个明白
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
A powerful sorcerer.
一个厉害的魔法师
He brought the Snow Queen from Arendelle to this world,
他把白雪女王从阿伦黛尔带到了这个世界
which means his magic is strong enough
说明他的法力足以
to move between that world and ours.
在两个世界之间穿越
There's a portal around here somewhere.
这里一定有传送门
We simply need to find it.
我们只要找到它就行
There.
看啊
Hey, grandma.
奶奶
Are you taking a trip?
你要去旅行吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Rumple's taking me to New York for our honeymoon.
朗普要带我去纽约度蜜月
But the Snow Queen left a spell on the town line.
但白雪女王在镇界留下了咒语
Anyone who goes can't return.
跨过镇界的人就回不来了
Didn't you hear?
你不知道吗
No, I-I-I didn't.
不知道
But I'm sure he must have a way to remove it.
他肯定有办法解除咒语
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了
This book.
这本书
It's got all your stories in it.
里面有所有的故事
It started all this.
是它引发了这一切
And my mom...
而我妈妈
lots of bad things happen to her in it.
她在这里面遭遇了很多坏事
Well, that doesn't mean they'll always happen to her that way.
那不代表她一直会遇到坏事啊
I-I wouldn't worry.
别担心了
She's on a much better path now.
她现在走的路好多了
Thanks, grandma.
谢谢 奶奶
Yeah, you know... "Belle's" good.
其实 叫我"贝儿"就好了
Got it.
好的
Okay, so, I need another suitcase.
我还得再去找个箱子
Help me look?
帮我找吧
You know, when you're in New York,
等你们去了纽约
you've got to go to the public library.
你一定得去公共图书馆
No offense, but it blows the one here away.
别介意 不过比这里的那个强多了
It's got these lions outside of it...
门外有狮子...
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Sorry. Let me get those.
抱歉 我去捡吧
He really keeps some strange things here.
他存放了好多奇怪的东西啊
What's wrong? I'll clean it up.
怎么了 我会收拾干净的
N-no, no. It's... it's okay.
没什么 没事的
I-I got it.
我来吧
I just, uh, didn't expect to see this here.
我只是没想到会看到这个
So, I figured it out...
我知道
why you collect so many magical objects.
你为什么收集这么多魔法物件了
You have a hole in your heart.
是因为空虚
There's only one thing missing from my life right now.
我的生活中只缺一样东西
Clean clothes.
干净衣服
You're just upset because you know I'm right.
你生气不过是因为我说对了
And no, I am not talking to myself
而且我没有在自言自语
because I know you can and do listen to me.
因为我知道你能 而且也会偷听我的
Hello, puppy.
你好啊 小狗狗
Where did you go?
你去哪了
Swan.
斯旺
Come celebrate,
一起庆祝吧
for I may not be the savior,
我虽不是救世主
but I've just saved the day.
但我却挽救了大局
Hang on. Don't get your hopes up yet.
等等 先别太抱希望
Okay.
好吧
What, exactly, are we celebrating?
我们到底要庆祝什么
The portal to Arendelle.
通往阿伦黛尔的传送门
I found it.
我找到了
So, bottoms up.
干杯吧
You...found a portal?
你找到了传送门
Well, I found Gold,
我找到了戈登
and he told me where to locate one.
他告诉我该去哪里找
A door in the ballroom of that lakeside mansion.
那栋湖边别♥墅♥舞厅里有扇门
Yes.
没错
It appears that our Rumplestiltskin has turned over a new leaf.
看来朗普斯金的确是洗心革面了
Apparently dozens of leaves.
改变不少呢
You sure we can trust him?
你确定我们能信任他吗
Positive.
没问题
The crocodile truly has changed.
老鳄鱼是真变了
He gave me a long-winded explanation about a...
他跟我啰嗦地解释了一番
...Portal.
传送门的事
About how it brought the, uh...
说是这个传送门把
...Snow Queen into this land...
白雪女王带到了这里
which I don't recall.
但我记不得了
But the important thing is it works.
重要的是 这东西好用
All they have to do is walk through it.
他们只要走进去就行
Then we should go. Brilliant.
那我们就走吧 好
You do that.
你去吧
I, alas...
但我呢
...bruised myself during the curse.
在诅咒发生时弄伤了自己
Really need to get it seen to.
我得去照料下伤势
Hey, Killian.
基利安
What's wrong?
你怎么了
You're acting strange.
你怪怪的
Nothing.
没事
I'm fine.
我没事
See you around...love.
回见了 亲爱的
Belle?
贝儿
Belle?!
贝儿
Where have you gone?
你哪去了
Don't tell me you've done something stupid like running away!
你不会做了逃走那样的蠢事吧
Rumplestiltskin, I'm... I'm supposed to ask you
朗普斯金 他们让我向你要
for... for that gauntlet from Camelot.
卡米洛特的臂铠
Bring it to the base of Demon's Bluff at midnight
午夜把它带去恶魔断崖
or... or I'll be killed.
否则我必死无疑
Rumple, help!
朗普 救命啊
You!
你
I know where you came from!
我知道你是哪来的
Tell your master I know who she is
告诉你主子 我知道她是谁
and she's just crossed a line!
她这次太过分了
They look happy.
他们看上去好开心
Having Marian back in his life, it means so much to Roland.
玛丽安的归来对罗兰德很重要
I understand.
我明白
At the end of the day, our children come first.
毕竟说到底 孩子是第一位的
Regina?
瑞金娜
She's his mother.
她是他母亲
I choose you.
我选的是你
But...
但是
but Roland.
罗兰德呢
What would this look like to him?
他会怎么想啊
It's gonna look like a messy, complicated situation,
这是一个复杂 混乱的局面
which it is.
事实如此
But if I went back to my life with Marian,
但如果我回到玛丽安身边
I'd be living a lie.
那就是活在谎言中
The best example I can set to my son
我能为儿子做的最好的榜样
is to live truthfully...
就是活得真诚
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表