I'd known they turned themselves around.
我会更喜欢他们
I like when people find their good hearts along the way.
我喜欢看到人们发现自己善良的一面
They were trying to protect you, Swan, twice.
他们是想保护你 斯旺 两次
Before you were born, they wanted to make you happy.
你出生前 他们希望你能幸福
And when they found you again, they wanted to make you proud.
再次找到你时 他们希望能让你骄傲
Do you want both those to be failures?
你希望他们两次都失败吗
It headed this way.
它向这边飞了
She. Thank you.
是她 谢谢你
I'm worried.
我很担心她
You need to be taught to fly, and she was way too low.
飞行是要学习的 她飞得太低了
If one wing tip hit a tree, she could be badly hurt.
只要翅膀尖撞到了树 她就会受重伤
And maybe hurt a lot of people around you, too.
还可能伤到周围的人
David.
戴维
Oh, she...
她
she looks like me.
她长得真像我
Be careful.
小心点
She's my daughter.
她可是我女儿
Mary Margaret, no!
玛丽·玛格丽特 不要
Stop! She's out of control!
别去 她失控了
Mary Margaret!
玛丽·玛格丽特
No!
不
Mom?!
妈妈
She hit her head hard.
她撞到了头 很严重
No, stay still.
不 别动
It's gonna take time to heal inside.
内伤还需要修养一阵
I'm sorry I let you down again.
对不起我又让你失望了
You didn't.
你没有
No, I was selfish.
不 我那样太自私
Yes, you were, but at some point this has to stop.
确实 但我们不能永远这样下去
Emma, I'm not ever going to stop trying to protect you, not ever.
艾玛 我永远不会停止保护你 永远
I don't care what you do or say. I know.
不管你怎么想怎么说 我知道
I need to stop punishing you.
我不能再继续惩罚你了
You do?
真的吗
You're a hero.
你是个英雄
If it happened at my expense, it doesn't change anything.
如果你为我做了坏事 也并不改变什么
It doesn't change the good person you became,
不会改变你变成了好人的事实
and it doesn't change what you are.
不会改变你的身份
Which is what?
什么身份
My mom.
我妈妈
You wanted to make me proud,
你希望我能为你骄傲
So you li-- omitted the truth,
所以你 略去了部分事实
which was kind of self-defeating, but human.
虽然弄巧成拙 但是人都会犯错
Cutting you out and trying to hurt you
不理你 伤害你
has just made me miserable.
只会让我自己痛苦
Anyway, I miss you
不管怎么说 我很想你
and I forgive you.
而且我原谅你
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm not sure just yet.
我还不确定
You know, I was going to give you something earlier.
我刚才想给你样东西的
This was supposed to be yours,
这本该是你的
but I never got a chance to give it to you.
但我一直没机会给你
It's too late, isn't it?
太晚了 对吧
You're too grown up for everything.
你已经长大 不需要这些了
You don't need me.
你不需要我了
And I know that I'm not...
我也知道我...
I'm not what you were hoping for.
不符合你的期望
I thought that you'd be this scary dragon bitch,
我以为你是个可怕的恶龙魔女
and we'd go get our revenge.
会和我一起去复仇
You know, blasting all those who did us wrong.
攻击所有欺负过我们的人
But you're just... this real person.
但你就是一个实实在在的人
And you're so frickin' open, it kills me.
你如此坦诚 简直让我难受
Why does that kill you?
那为什么会让你难受
I don't understand. Please, tell me.
我不明白 拜托 告诉我
Because you want a relationship,
因为你想与人好好相处
a future.
想要一个未来
And anyone who's ever wanted that with me, it's just...
那些曾想和我好好相处 共度未来的人
it's never worked out.
都失败了
I've always let them down.
我总会让他们失望
I destroy everything that I touch.
我身边的一切都被我毁了
That darkness they put in me, it's serious business.
他们给我灌输的黑暗面不是闹着玩的
I don't mind a little darkness.
我不在乎那一点黑暗
Look...
听着
why don't you stay for a week,
在这里待一周吧
and I can teach you about being a scary dragon bitch?
我会教你做个可怕的恶龙魔女
Okay.
好
One week.
一周
You're just mad because I have with Robin Hood
你生气是因为我和罗宾汉
what you've always wanted.
有了你一直梦寐以求的
A child.
一个孩子
No, I already have a child.
不 我已经有孩子了
Henry.
亨利
No, what I'm mad about is you trying to come between us.
我生气的是 你企图拆散我们
About you trying to hurt me.
你想要伤害我
Now I'm going to see to it that you can never
现在我要确保你再也不可能
hurt anyone else again.
伤害任何人了
Our author here is going to write you out of the story.
我们的作者将把你踢出这个故事
Forever.
永远
Sorry, sis.
抱歉 妹妹
I think you're bluffing.
我觉得你是在吹牛
You'd never take away Robin's baby.
你不会夺走罗宾的孩子的
That's not how I look at it.
我可不这么看
You see, as far as everyone will be concerned, including me,
因为对于所有人来说 包括我在内
it'll be as though you never existed.
你这个人根本就不存在
Wait, can he do that?
等等 他可以这么做吗
Just change all of your memories?
篡改所有人的记忆吗
Absolutely.
当然
The pen is mightier than the...
这支笔的力量大于
well, everything.
一切
I never knew our mother,
我从没见过我们的母亲
but I imagine I'm getting to know her right now.
但我此刻开始了解她了
Is that so?
是吗
She tossed me in a basket, sent me to Oz.
她把我放进篮子 送去奥兹
She gave up a baby without even blinking an eye.
她眼都不眨就把一个小婴儿抛弃了
And look at you now.
再看看你啊
You are exactly like her!
你和她一模一样
You'll never be happy.
你永远得不到幸福的
You don't know how.
因为你不懂怎样才能幸福
But you do understand power,
但你了解权势
and you're about to lose it.
而你很快就会失去它
Your people want Snow White to be queen.
你的子民希望白雪公主成为女王
And unless you start building a dynasty,
除非你开始建立自己的王朝
she'll take back the kingdom, and you'll lose it all.
否则她将夺回王国 而你会一败涂地
And when I die of a mysterious illness,
如果我某天突染怪疾而死
you're the power behind the child-sized throne, right?
你就能垂帘听政 操纵幼帝了 是吧
Well, guess what, mother?
你猜怎么着 母亲
I found a way to keep that from ever happening.
我找到了一个防止此事发生的办法
What is that?
什么办法
A potion,
一剂药
to take away your future claim on the royal line.
让你永远无法染指王嗣
But you're not pregnant.
但你并没有怀孕
And now I never will be.
我也永远不会怀上孩子了
I won't be a baby mill for you, mother.
我不会成为你的生子机器的 母亲
You'd never do that. This is a sham.
你不会真这么做的 你只是在唬人
Is it?
是吗
You made it clear.
你已经说得很清楚了
You don't think anyone's going to love me.
你觉得不会有人爱我的
So why not make it official?
那我就让这成真吧
After all,
毕竟
love is weakness.
爱会让人软弱
I was wrong about that.
我错了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表