Oh, the risk was worth it.
这险绝对值得冒
For too long we've lived in a world
这个只有英雄会赢的世界
where the heroes always win.
我们已经待得太久了
And the gauntlet will reveal our enemies' weaknesses,
臂铠将暴露我们敌人的弱点
and we will be the victors.
这样我们就能胜利了
Let her go.
放她走
Why -- why would you do that?
你为什么要这样做
I-I-I mean, with that object --
有了那个东西
They still won't be able to harm you.
他们还是无法伤害你的
Why do you care about me?
你为什么在乎我的死活
I don't.
我不在乎
But if anyone's gonna crush your heart,
就算有人要捏碎你的心脏
it's gonna be me.
那也该是我
When the stars on the hat align with those in the sky,
当帽子里的星星和夜空中的列成直线
we shall begin.
我们就可以开始了
You mean I shall end.
你是说我就该死了
Let's not start mincing our words now.
我们不要再装腔作势了
Oh, how brave.
真勇敢
I half-expected you to crumble at the precipice of your demise.
我还以为你会在死亡面前崩溃呢
I'm not the one who's a coward.
我才不是懦弱的那一个
Well, then, you'll enjoy watching this coward
那你就好好欣赏我这个懦夫
crush your heart.
捏碎你的心脏吧
This place is amazing.
这地方太美了
Mom, I'll, uh, be right back.
妈妈 我马上就回来
Hey, kid, wait.
孩子 等等
Well, Emma, I think this is it.
艾玛 我想就是这里了
Crocuses!
番红花
Arendelle crocuses!
阿伦黛尔的番红花
Elsa, we're almost home.
艾尔莎 我们就要回家了
Wait, maybe I should open it. Magic can be unpredictable.
也许该由我来打开 魔法有时变幻莫测
So this is it. Appears so.
要分别了 看起来是的
Thank you for taking such good care of my sister.
谢谢你把我姐姐照顾得这么好
It's kind of what we do. It's our pleasure.
这是我们应该的 很乐意帮忙
Now, don't you all have a kingdom to go save?
你们不是还有个王国要去拯救吗
We sure do.
没错
I hope Hans isn't too comfortable on that throne
希望汉斯在王座上不要坐得太舒服
'cause I'm gonna knock him right off the minute we get back.
因为我一回去就会把他从上面打下来
And the second minute we're back,
回去以后的第二件事
maybe we could get married?
也许我们可以把婚结了
Just a thought.
提个意见而已
Emma, thank you for everything.
艾玛 感谢你为我们做的一切
You've done so much.
你为我们做了那么多
I could never repay you.
我永远无法报答你的恩情
It's time.
到时候了
Please, thank Hook and Mr. Gold for us, as well.
拜托 代我向虎克和戈登先生致谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
I wish I had met this Mr. Gold.
真希望能见见这位戈登先生
He seems super helpful. Who is he?
他好像特别乐于助人 他到底是谁啊
I mean, who is he in the other world?
我是说在那个世界里他是谁啊
Wait, let me guess.
等等 让我猜猜
He was a fairy godfather, wasn't he?
他是位仙子教父 对吗
Well, not exactly.
其实不是的
He was an evil sorcerer you're lucky you never met.
他曾是个邪恶魔法师 没遇见他是好事
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Wait, what?
等等 什么
You know him?
你认识他吗
He explicitly said he didn't know anything about you.
他还特别说过他根本不认识你
Well, that's a lie.
他说谎
Not that I'm surprised. All he does is lie.
我倒不觉得惊讶 他永远在撒谎
So Gold was playing us the whole time.
那么戈登一直都在骗我们
But why?
但为什么呢
It's time.
到时候了
Gold! Stop!
戈登 住手
I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我不能
I've waited too long for this.
这一天我等太久了
And I'm too close.
而且我马上就要成功了
Well, maybe not everything has went to plan.
虽然遇到点意外
But this next part...
但接下来这部分
I'm really gonna enjoy.
我会十分享受的
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why can't I --
为什么我不能
Because I commanded you not to.
因为我在命令你不要这样做
Drop the heart.
把他的心放下
Now release everyone.
释放大家
And now?
现在
Now you can take us to the town line
带我们两个去镇界
because we need to be alone for what comes next.
因为接下来的事我们要单独解决
Belle, what are you doing?
贝儿 你要干什么
Finally facing the truth.
面对事实
No, please put the dagger down
不 求你放下匕♥首♥
and let me explain.
听我解释
No!
不
It's my turn to talk.
这次该我说了
Do you remember the first time you saved my life?
还记得你第一次救我吗
You traded for me.
你为我做了个交易
I thought I-I saw something in you, something good.
我以为我发现了你心底的善良
Well, I found that gauntlet today.
今天我发现了那个臂铠
And that's when I-I finally realized
这下我才终于明白
that all the signs I'd been seeing
我看到的种种迹象
were correct.
是真的
You'd never give up power for me, Rumple.
你绝不会为我放弃力量的 朗普
You never have.
从来没有
You never will.
也永远不会
Y-y-you don't understand.
你不明白
No.
是
You told me that gauntlet
你告诉我 那个臂铠
could lead you to -- to someone's weakness,
能带你找到一个人的弱点
to the thing they loved the most.
他们最爱的东西
Well, you know where it led me, Rumple?
你知道它带我找到了什么吗 朗普
To the real dagger.
真正的匕♥首♥
Your true love is your power.
你的真爱是你的力量
I like the power.
我是喜欢力量
But there's nothing wrong with power,
但有力量也没什么不好啊
not when it means that -- that I...
如果力量能让我
that we -- that we can have it all.
让我们 拥有想要的一切的话
I just wanted you.
我想要的只是你
I wanted to be chosen, not --
我希望你也想要我 而不是...
I tried to be everything for you, Rumple.
我努力去成为你想要的一切 朗普
But I wasn't.
但我真的不是
And I-I lost my way
为了帮你找回自己
trying to help you find yourself.
我迷失了自己
Not anymore.
不能再这么下去了
Please, Belle. I-I-I'll make it up to you.
求你了贝儿 我会补偿你
I-I-I've changed once before. I can do it again.
我曾改变过一次 我可以再改变一次
You've never changed.
你从来没改变过
Please. No!
求你了 不
It's too late.
太迟了
Once I-I saw the man behind the beast.
我曾经看到怪物表面下的人
Now there's only a beast.
可现在只剩下怪物了
Rumplestiltskin,
朗普斯金
I command you...
我命令你
to leave Storybrooke.
离开童话镇
Belle, no. Please.
贝儿 别这样 求求你
I won't be able to come back.
我永远都回不来了
I know.
我知道
I-I-I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
You already have.
你已经失去我了
Belle, please.
贝儿 求求你
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
Belle!
贝儿
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表