Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Regina's doing what? She's going undercover.
你说瑞金娜在做什么呢 她去卧底了
They're after the author, too.
她们也在找作者
They feel the only way to get their happy ending
他们觉得获得幸福的唯一方式
is to destroy yours.
就是毁掉你们的幸福
May I come in?
我可以进来吗
No amount of torture will work on him.
严刑拷打对他没有用
But it will succeed on the man he used to be.
但对那个曾经长大成人的他来说则会好使
I know there's something about your past with Ursula
我知道你和厄休拉过去有纠葛
you're not telling me.
而你不肯告诉我
Did you break her heart? Worse.
你伤了她的心吗 比这更糟
Mr. Smee, we are to return to Neverland with a full hold --
斯密先生 我们要满载而归地回到梦幻岛
not full bellies.
不是都装进你肚子里
Come on, captain.
拜托 船长
Pan will never notice if a few cakes are missing.
潘不会注意到少几块蛋糕的
You can eat as many cakes as you want
你想吃多少蛋糕都行
after I find a way to destroy the Dark One.
不过我要先找到杀掉黑暗者的方法
Until then, we keep Pan happy.
在那之前 我们得哄潘开心
Of course.
是
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
It's beautiful.
真好听
Rocks dead ahead!
正前方有礁石
That voice, captain -- what was it?
那个声音 船长 是什么
The most dangerous creature in all the seas --
海洋里最危险的生物
A mermaid.
美人鱼
Why did you let that ship go?
你为什么放了那艘船
I'm sorry, father, but I couldn't.
抱歉 父亲 但我做不到
But I told you to.
但我命令你那么做了
And I'm Poseidon, king of the sea.
我可是 海神波塞冬
Yes, yes. I know, but still...
是的 我知道 但我...
...I want to use my voice to make people happy,
我想用我的声音给人们欢乐
not to hurt them.
不是伤害他们
That's what your mother wanted,
你母亲就想这样
and look what happened to her.
但看看她的下场
I miss her, too, father.
我也想念她 父亲
But she's the one that taught me to sing,
但是她教会了我唱歌♥
and I know she wouldn't want me to use my voice like this.
我知道她不会希望我这样用我的歌♥声
She also wouldn't want you to let her murderers sail free.
她也不会希望你放过杀害她的凶手
She would want you to avenge her death.
她会希望你为她报仇
No! That's what you want!
不 那是你想要的
Just because one human hurt mother
就因为一个人类伤害了母亲
doesn't mean they're all bad.
并不意味着他们都是坏人
Enough!
够了
As long as you live in my ocean, you will live by my rules.
只要你住在我的海域里 你就得听我的号♥令
Then maybe I don't want to live in your ocean.
那也许我不想住在你的海域里
Ursula, pout all you want,
厄休拉 随你生气吧
but I expect you home by high tide.
但涨潮前给我回家
Darling. Come.
亲爱的 来吧
You're missing out on all the fun.
好玩的你都没瞧见
I already told you --
我已经跟你说了
I don't know anything about this author.
我不知道这个作者的事
Well, perhaps you could use a little incentive.
也许你需要一点刺♥激♥
Oh, that knife is not gonna make me remember something
那把刀不会让我想起来
that I don't know. Wait.
我不知道的事 等等
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
I knew she didn't have the stomach for this.
我就知道她没这个胆量
Please.
拜托
I was torturing people
老娘折磨人的时候
back when you were still playing with puppies.
你还在逗狗呢
This sorry excuse for a man used to be made of wood.
这个人以前是木头做的
So let's light a fire under him and see what happens.
我们在他身下点火 再等着瞧吧
Okay. All right.
好吧
You know something? I actually, uh,
知道吗 我实际上
do remember something about the author.
记得作者的一些事
Don't hold out on us.
少支支吾吾的
W-when I was in Hong Kong, uh, before the curse broke,
诅咒被打破前 我在香港时
I met a mystic.
我碰到了一个神秘人
His name was the Dragon.
他叫做龙
I don't know how he knew about the book,
我不知道他怎么知道书的事
but he had been looking for the author for years.
但他找作者找了好多年了
And what did this "Dragon" learn?
这个"龙"查到了什么
He died before I could ask.
我还没来得及问他就死了
Oh, well, that's something you two are about to have in common.
那你很快也要和他下场一样了
And after he died... I took his research.
他死之后 我拿走了他的研究
And I brought it with me to Storybrooke.
并带回了童话镇
Do you really think this man-child
你真觉得这个大小孩
is telling us the truth?
在说实话吗
Well, it wouldn't be the first time he's lied to my face.
这也不是他第一次对我撒谎了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to
恐怕我得走一趟
pay a visit to his trailer to find out.
去他拖车里找找
While you're doing that,
你去的时候
shall we carry on with the rest of the plan?
我们要继续执行计划吗
Rest of the plan?
继续
What aren't you telling me?
你们还瞒着我什么
You're gonna have to do a lot more than just kidnap a marionette
指望我们对你全盘托出 你光绑♥架♥个牵线木偶
and torch a few logs for us to tell you everything.
点燃几块木头可不够
In the meantime,
现在
be content that you've finally chosen the winning side.
知足吧 你终于选择了胜利的一方
It's okay, Emma.
没事的 艾玛
As long as he's with Regina, Pinocchio will be all right.
只要匹诺曹和瑞金娜在一起 他就会没事
We don't know that.
谁知道呢
I just wish I hadn't let her ditch me.
真希望我没让她甩掉我
Swan, you couldn't have known
斯旺 你也没想到
that she'd drop that tracking device.
她会把追踪器扔掉
Yeah, but I let her talk me into thinking
是啊 但是我让她说服我
kidnapping him was a good idea.
绑♥架♥他是个好主意
If anything happens to that kid, it's my fault.
如果那孩子有任何不测 那就是我的错
Uh, the tracks end here.
脚印到这里就没了
Looks like the rain washed them away.
看来脚印被雨水冲掉了
Oh, would now be an appropriate time for a locator spell?
现在可以使用定位咒了吗
We may not need one.
也许不需要
Look.
你们看
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
What the hell was that? Are you okay?
怎么回事 你没事吧
I have to make this quick.
长话短说
We don't have much time.
时间不多
Regina? Pinocchio's fine.
瑞金娜 匹诺曹没事
He's back to his old self, or older self.
他回归原样了 年长的样子
August.
奥古斯特的样子
But there's something else you need to know --
但是有件事你们要知道
Gold is here.
戈登来了
We're holed up in his cabin, now --
我们都待在他的小木屋里
and he's in town for more than just the author.
而且他回到镇上不止是为了找到作者
But he won't tell me why,
但是他不肯告诉我原因
which means whatever it is he's planning -- it's bad.
所以无论他在计划什么 绝不会是好事
So the Dark One's returned.
那么黑暗者回来了
Yeah.
是的
There's only one person who can help us drive him back out.
只有一个人能帮我们把他赶走
H-h-he's here?
他回来了
Th-that's -- that's impossible.
这不可能
Well, did you really think he'd stay away?
你真认为他不会回来吗
The dagger -- you need to hand it over
匕♥首♥ 把它交给我们
so we can stop this fight before it starts.
我们就能在麻烦开始前 阻止一切
The dagger? I-I don't have the dagger.
匕♥首♥ 匕♥首♥不在我这里
Killian does.
在基利安那儿
Who? Me?
谁 我吗
Well, I haven't seen that cursed blade
自从你命令鳄鱼离开这里
since you commanded the crocodile to leave the first time.
我就再没见过那把匕♥首♥了
But y-you took it from me last night
但是你昨晚从我这里拿走
to hide it where no one could find it.
去一个没人能找到的地方藏起来了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表