No one's destroying anyone.
不能伤害任何人
Now, the woman who has Emma trapped is in there with her,
那个和艾玛一起困在里面的女人
and she's looking for her sister -- name of Anna.
在找她妹妹 安娜
She thinks she's in town
她认为她妹妹在镇上
because of something of hers she found in your shop --
因为她在你店里找到了她妹妹的东西
A necklace.
一条项链
Is that it?
是这个吗
Wait.
慢着
I know this.
我认识这条项链
I know exactly who Anna is.
我知道安娜是谁了
Joan?
琼
Joan, I'm sorry, but we can't win this.
琼 很抱歉 但我们没有胜算
You have to go before bo peep returns.
你得在牧羊女回来之前离开
I-I brought some provisions.
我给你带了些吃的
Get out of here. You can save yourself.
离开这儿 你还能自保
No, she can't.
恐怕不行了
Where's Joan?
琼在哪
I have her where she can't get out...
我把她关了起来
...and get herself in trouble.
让她不会给自己惹麻烦
And even if she does, she's been branded.
就算她跑出来 也被打了烙印
I can find her...
我能找到她
always and forever.
永远都能找到
So, now all that's left
你和你妈妈
is for you and your mommy to pay me...
要么给我钱
Or hand over your farm.
要么给我农场
Emma, don't sleep.
艾玛 别睡
Right. Right. I'm here.
嗯 好的 我没睡
Tell me more about your son.
再给我讲讲你儿子
Oh, you only want to know more
你想让我多说话
because you know if I sleep, I'll die.
是因为你知道如果我睡着就死定了
Emma.
艾玛
Emma, stay with me.
艾玛 别睡过去
Sorry, lambkins. We're closed.
抱歉小羊羔 打烊了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You and me -- we ain't friends.
你和我 并不是朋友
I'm not interested. Get out.
我没兴趣 出去
You don't have your helpers here with you anymore, Peep.
你在这边没有打手了 牧羊女
Right. I just have one.
是啊 我只有这个了
Say hello.
打个招呼吧
Don't do it.
省省吧
Now, my daughter's in trouble,
我女儿有麻烦了
and I need to find the person that can help her --
我得找到能帮她的人
someone you branded.
你曾标记过的一个人
I branded a lot of people.
我标记过的人多了去了
Her name was Anna. She went by "Joan" back then.
她叫安娜 当年叫琼
Do I look like I keep a record book?
你觉得我还做记录吗
'Cause I don't.
我可不会
Then you know what I need.
那你知道我需要什么了
Hook, back room.
虎克 后屋
She won't keep it far from her.
那东西她不会离身的
You're looking for a shepherd's crook.
找一根牧羊棍
That's my personal property.
那是我的私人物品
Give it up! Sorry.
别动它 不好意思
Ah, so, in this world, you're a hero?
怎么着 在这个世界 你成英雄了
In this world, I don't have to answer to you.
在这个世界 我不用再听令于你
Let's go find Anna. Hook?
我们去找安娜吧 虎克
Hook?
虎克
It's that woman, Elsa.
是那个女人 艾尔莎
She said Emma's passed out.
她说艾玛昏过去了
She's freezing to death.
快被冻死了
High noon.
正午
Right on time.
非常准时
I hope you got my money.
希望你把钱带来了
Sorry.
抱歉
You're not actually considering fighting.
你不是想抵抗吧
You know you can't win.
你心里明白 你赢不了的
Boys.
上
Guess mama's got to get her hands dirty now.
看来妈妈得亲手来教训你了
See? Told you you can't win.
看到没 你赢不了的
Actually...
其实
...maybe I can.
或许我能赢
Where is Joan?
琼在哪儿
I don't owe you any answers.
我用不着回答你的问题
Then I'll find her myself.
那我就自己找
You're gonna help me whether you'd like to or not.
管你愿不愿意 都得帮我
Okay.
好了
I thought you were them.
我以为是他们呢
Got your necklace back.
把你的项链拿回来了
you did it.
你做到了
You fought, and... you win.
你反抗了 还赢了
Well, don't be so surprised. It was your idea.
别这么惊讶 这可是你的主意
Yeah, I just didn't think we had the time.
嗯 我只是以为我们时间不够呢
I mean, I hoped we did, and I had faith in you.
我当然希望时间够 而且我对你有信心
Okay. You were right.
好吧 你说得对
It was an impossible battle...
这是一场不可能打赢的战斗
which is why I had to fight it.
所以我才必须抗争
What changed your mind?
为什么改主意了
It didn't get more impossible.
可能性没有提高啊
When she took you.
她把你抓走了
You barely know me. I was starting to.
我们都不怎么熟啊 我渐渐了解你了
And what you said about your sister, uh...
还有你说的关于你姐姐的事
I might be able to survive, but...
我也许可以苟活下来
I also have to be able to live with myself, and I...
但我还得能承受自己的选择
I can't do that if I'm trapped in a life I don't want.
困在我不喜欢的人生里是不行的
Now, I think it's time we get you on your way.
好了 你可以继续赶路了
Thank you.
谢谢
Elsa?
艾尔莎
Elsa? How's Emma?
艾尔莎 艾玛怎么样了
She's freezing... turning blue.
她浑身冰冷 身子发青
No. Emma!
不 艾玛
It's not gonna help.
这样不行
Elsa...
艾尔莎
Listen to me.
听我说
I need you to find a way out.
你要自己找出路
I need Anna.
我需要安娜
Well, we don't have her right now,
我们现在还没找到她
but we have a way to find her, and we will,
但我们有办法了 一定能找到她的
but right now, you're gonna have to do this on your own.
但现在 你只能靠自己
I can't control this.
我控制不了
I know how you feel.
我明白你的感受
Y-you're trapped.
你被困住了
It's a battle you can't win,
这是一场赢不了的战斗
but it's exactly the kind of battle you have to fight,
但正是这种战斗才更要争取
or you'll die.
否则就只有死路一条
No, I won't. I'll survive.
不 不会的 我能活下来
But Emma --
可艾玛
Survival isn't enough. You have to live.
活下来是不够的 那不是生活
Where did you hear that?
这话你从哪听来的
You know where.
你知道是谁说的
Anna? You knew her?
安娜 你认识她
Yeah, I did.
我认识她
She helped me once, a long time ago, become who I am.
很久以前 她曾帮我过 造就了如今的我
She saved my life and yours,
她救过你我的命
and now I need you to save Emma's.
现在轮到你来救艾玛了
I didn't know much about Anna, but...
我对安娜并不很了解 但...
she wouldn't want you to live alone in an ice cave,
她不会希望你孤苦伶仃地住在一座冰窟里
which is where you'll be if you don't melt that ice.
如果不融化这冰墙 你就只能困在里面了
Now do it!
动手吧
It's working.
奏效了
I can see her. Emma!
我看到她了 艾玛
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表