Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
It's Marian.
是玛丽安
He's honor-bound to stay with her.
他必须跟她待在一起
Therefore, I have to save her.
因此 我不能不救她
Why the hell are you following me?!
你为什么跟踪我
I'm starting to think maybe it wasn't just some curse
我觉得也许不是哪个诅咒
that brought her to storybrooke.
把她带到童话镇来的
Where is she? She's gone.
她在哪 逃了
Somewhere in here, there's got to be something on her.
这里面肯定有她的资料
There has to be a better strategy.
肯定有更好的办法
While we're reading files,
我们在这儿读文件
my sister is out there somewhere.
可我妹妹就流落在外
We have to confront this Snow Queen.
我们得面对白雪女王
Believe me, if I could, we would.
相信我 如果可以的话 我们会的
We have to find her first.
我们得先找到她
And, Elsa, we have to be careful. This woman is tricky.
艾尔莎 我们得小心点 这女人很狡猾
She seems to know both of us,
她好像认识我们俩
and we don't remember anything about her.
但我们对她一无所知
And something tells me that that is not an accident.
而且直觉告诉我 这绝非巧合
You think she took our memories?
你觉得她夺走了我们的记忆吗
I'm really good with names and faces. It was my job.
我很擅长记名字认脸 那曾是我的工作
She took them, all right. The question is why.
她肯定夺走了我的记忆 重点是为什么
We need to find out what the hell she's up to.
我们得查明她的企图
Paperwork, ahoy!
文件来了
Old city records from the mayor's office, per your request.
谨遵指示 从镇长办公室拿来了旧城记录
Oi! Somebody's forgotten about me dinner!
有人忘记了我的晚餐
I had the bangers and mash.
我要吃香肠和土豆泥
You had the water and pop-tart.
只有水和小馅饼
Somebody's already had a nibble.
已经有人咬过了
I've had my shots.
我尝了一口
What a relief.
真令人松了口气
Now, I've served me time.
我已经服完刑了
So when will I be free? When I say so.
什么时候放了我 等我说放的时候
Well...I'm off to take Henry sailing, love,
我要带亨利去航行了 亲爱的
unless there's something else you want me to do here.
除非你要我在这里帮什么忙
Make sure Henry wears his life vest, okay?
确保亨利穿救生衣 好吗
Befriending the son to get in with the mum?
跟儿子交朋友来接近妈妈
Yep, no one will ever see through that.
没人会识破的
Why don't you keep your thoughts to yourself...mate.
你不说话没人当你是哑巴 伙计
Goodbye.
再见
Emma, look.
艾玛 来看
Why are there pictures of you mixed in with the city records?
为什么城市记录里有你的照片
Let's just say when Regina was mayor,
这么说吧 瑞金娜当镇长时
she abused her power a bit.
曾滥用职权
She was looking for any reason to run me out of town.
她千方百计想要赶我出镇
That's the first time Henry and I went for hot cocoa.
这是我和亨利第一次去喝热可可
When I walked him to school for the first time.
我第一次送他去上学
Emma?
艾玛
What is it?
怎么了
It's me and her.
是我和她
And you still don't remember any of this?
你还是记不起这一切吗
No, but I know someone who may --
不 但我知道有人也许记得
The person who had the photos taken.
那个拍照片的人
Please tell me you've found her.
告诉我你找到她了
And which "Her" would that be?
你说的是哪个"她"
Snow White? Maid Marian?
白雪公主 梅德·玛丽安
Emma Swan?
艾玛·斯旺
It's so hard to keep track of her majesty's nemeses.
好难记住王后陛下的敌人
I'm not in the mood for games, Sidney.
我没心情玩游戏 西德尼
I need to know where the Snow Queen is hiding.
我得知道白雪女王躲在哪里
If I can't unfreeze Marian myself,
如果我自己不能解冻玛丽安
I'll force her to do it.
那就只有逼她做了
Haven't come across the Snow Queen yet,
还没有碰见白雪女王
sorry to say.
很抱歉
Then you have a new task.
那你就有新任务了
Find that Snow Queen.
找到白雪女王
Or you'll learn what sorry really feels like.
否则你会让你感到抱歉的
Yes, your majesty.
是 王后陛下
See -- Belle's a natural.
瞧 贝儿很有天赋
She's got all the emergency numbers.
紧急电♥话♥也都给她了
If anything happens, Neal will be okay.
如果有什么事 尼尔也不会有事
I'm not worried about emergency numbers, David.
我担心的不是紧急电♥话♥ 戴维
I'm nervous about leaving him at all.
我紧张的是离开他
Between the curse and the wicked witch,
因为诅咒和邪恶女巫
we don't exactly have the best track record with our babies.
我们照顾幼子的历史并不乐观
He is going to be fine.
他不会有事的
And we need this time away. You need it.
我们也需要休息一下 你需要
Hey. So what do you say?
怎么样
You ready for our evening stroll?
准备好去夜间漫步了吗
You okay?
你还好吗
It's just the pictures.
只是那些照片
Reminds me of when I first got here.
让我想起刚来这里的时候
Regina and I hated each other.
我和瑞金娜互相憎恨
Well, "Hate" might be the wrong word, but we did not mix.
说"憎恨"可能太过了 但我们很不合
But it seems like you've come a long way since then.
可看起来你们自那之后改变了很多
Yeah, but it looks like we're right back at it.
但看来现在我们又回到了原点
Just wish I could fix it. Coming?
真希望我能修复我们的关系 你来吗
I think this sounds like
我觉得这事
something you two should talk about alone.
应该你们两个自己谈
You know, if things were getting better between you two before,
如果你们之前关系本已有所缓和
maybe they can again.
那这次也有希望
Doubt it. I screwed her over.
我很怀疑 我伤到她了
Once you screw someone over, there's no getting them back.
一旦你伤害了一个人 就无法弥补了
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Experience.
经验之谈
What you got there?
你拿了什么
I've been looking all over for you.
我一直找你呢
Just go with it.
随机应变吧
Thanks for hanging on to that till I got us a cart.
谢谢等我找购物车来
You two girls are on your own?
你们两个小姑娘自己来的吗
My parents are outside in the car.
我爸妈在门口车里等着呢
They sent us to grab a few things.
叫我们来买♥♥点东西
Okay.
好吧
Thanks. That was about to get ugly.
谢谢 差点就要出丑了
Yeah, no kidding.
可不是
You know, the whole "stuffing things under your shirt"
"东西♥藏♥衣服里"
move never works.
是不好用的
You need one of these.
你需要这东西
Lift some plastic, and you can buy whatever you want.
偷张塑料卡 你想买♥♥什么买♥♥什么
I'll remember that next time.
我下次会记得的
Wait!
等等
You're part of my cover now.
你现在是我掩饰身份的一部分了
So what do you say? You want to go shopping?
怎么样 一起来血拼吗
Wow. That actually worked.
还真好用啊
Hold onto your bag and run.
拿好袋子 跑
What? Why? Trust me.
什么 为什么 相信我
Go! Go! Go!
跑 快跑
Come on! This way!
快 这边
I'm Emma, by the way.
我叫艾玛
Lily. Thanks for the help.
莉莉 谢谢你帮忙
You had my back, and I got yours.
你帮我 我也帮你
Ms. Swan. What an unpleasant surprise.
斯旺女士 真是不愉快的惊喜
Unfortunately, I'm a little busy
不幸的是 我有点忙
trying to save my true love's wife.
努力拯救我真爱的妻子呢
Or hadn't you heard?
难道你没听说吗
What do you know about these?
关于这个你知道多少
It appears you and the Snow Queen are old friends.
看来你跟白雪女王是老朋友了
Well, frenemies at best.
至多是亦敌亦友
I have zero memories of this conversation.
我完全不记得和她说过话
I was hoping you might.
我本希望你记得
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表