then you should run to it,
你就该飞奔过去
grasp it, and never let it go.
紧紧抓住 永不放手
What a crowd.
好多人啊
Well, I'll try to get the barkeep's attention.
我去酒保那里点酒
You see if you can find us a table.
你去找个位子
Business a little slow?
生意不好吗
Well, I hope that didn't prevent you
但愿你还是筹到
from making the money that you owe.
所欠的钱了
I don't have any money for you.
我没钱给你
Well, debtor's prison will be a fine place
负债人监狱会很适合
for you to think about what you've done.
你好好反省一下
Not so fast.
别急啊
Brigands! Seize them!
强盗 抓住他们
You were right about me, Nottingham.
你说得没错 诺丁汉
Thieving is in my blood.
我生来就是个贼
But how to be a thief with honor?
但如何做个有荣誉感的贼
I think I've learned the answer --
我已经知道答案了
by stealing from those who have too much
就是把有钱人的钱偷走
and giving it to those who have too little.
再分给穷苦的人
You know Nottingham will want you dead now.
诺丁汉这下肯定恨死你了
I consider that a victory.
我觉得这是胜利
You're the most famous hoodlum in all of Sherwood.
你现在是舍伍德最出名的强盗了
Robin of Locksley will be a walking target.
洛克斯利的罗宾是活靶子了
Well, I shall no longer be known as Robin of Locksley.
那我就不再叫洛克斯利的罗宾了
This famous hoodlum shall henceforth be known as...
本知名强盗就叫
Robin Hood.
罗宾汉
Yes. And that'll fool them.
好啊 这就能糊住他们了
It's symbolic.
这就是个象征
And what of Rumplestiltskin?
那朗普斯金呢
You never gave him the potion.
你没把药水给他
If he ever sees your face again, he'll kill you on sight.
要是再被他看见你的脸 他肯定会要你命
Well, then I shall have to make sure
那我就保证
that he never sees my face again.
他再不会见到我的脸
Should I ever run across him, if I'm ever in a pinch,
如果再遇到他 在紧要关头
the infamous six-leaf clover of OZ.
只需用臭名昭著的奥兹国六叶草
They say it can transform you into anyone you wish to be.
传说能让你随意变形
Clever, Robin Hood.
真聪明 罗宾汉
Very clever.
太机智了
Well, you didn't think I'd leave here with nothing, did you?
我所到之处 怎么能不拿点什么走呢
I should've known better.
我还不了解你嘛
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you what I was doing.
抱歉之前没告诉你实情
There's always now.
现在可以说了
I was there to steal something so I could keep the tavern.
为了保住酒馆 我去了奥兹偷东西
I thought that was what was important,
我以为酒馆是最重要的
but...I'm not a barkeep.
但我不是个酒保
I'm a thief.
我是个贼
I could've told you that.
这我也能告诉你
While I was there,
在奥兹的时候
I learned that my thieving can be put to good use.
我意识到 偷盗也可以是件好事
I met a friend, someone who needed help.
我结识了一个朋友 他需要我的帮助
And when I helped him, it showed me that...
我帮到他之后 我意识到...
when you steal for yourself, that makes you a thief.
为自己偷东西的人 只是个贼
But when you steal for someone else,
为他人偷东西的人
that makes you a hero.
可称为英雄
And you are.
你的确是英雄
And I want to keep making a difference.
我想要继续做好事
This is no life for a family.
这种生活 不适合家庭
It is. As long as I'm with you.
有你的地方就是家
You want to stay with me?
你愿意和我在一起吗
This isn't gonna be easy.
会很辛苦的
It also won't be boring.
但也不会无聊
Doesn't matter where we are or what we face...
无论我们身在何处 遭遇了什么...
I want to be with you.
我都要和你在一起
I love you.
我爱你
And I you.
我也爱你
Robin?
罗宾
What's this?
这是什么
Why is Regina's number on here?
为什么会有瑞金娜的号♥码
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have been thinking about her.
我一直在想她
Do you want to be with her?
你想和她在一起吗
I feel like you're here but you're not here.
我觉得你人在这儿 心却不在
I know this is hard.
我知道你不容易
But you need to make a choice.
但你要做出选择
I don't want to have to worry about who I'm with.
我不想再为你忧心了
I'm here.
我在这儿
Roland and I are fine.
罗兰德和我不会有事的
If you want to go back to Regina,
如果你想回去找瑞金娜
then go back to her,
那就去吧
But you have to decide what you want.
但你要做出决定
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
I love you.
我爱你
You once gave up everything to be with me,
你曾为了我抛弃一切
to be a bandit in the woods,
成为树林里的土匪
and you said something to me once
你曾对我说了一段话
that I should've taken to heart.
我应该好好记着的
You remember?
你还记得吗
Of course.
当然
But I want to hear you say it.
但我更想听你说出来
No matter where we are or what we face,
无论我们身在何处 遭遇了什么
I want to be with you.
我都要和你在一起
And I meant every word.
我字字真心
And now so do I.
我也是
You once gave up everything to be with me,
你曾经为了我放弃了所有
and I lost sight of that.
我却忘了这一点
You were once my happy ending, and I was yours.
我们曾是彼此的幸福
And we can have that again.
现在也是如此
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
And now that we're back together, it's...
现在我们又能在一起了
it's a miracle.
这是奇迹
And only a fool would turn his back on a miracle.
只有傻瓜才会弃奇迹于不顾
Robin?
罗宾
No, it's not Robin.
不是罗宾
Marian?
玛丽安
Not exactly.
也不是
Hello, sis.
好啊 妹妹
No.
不
No, it can't be.
不可能
Oh, but it is.
是真的
Zelena.
塞琳娜
But how?
怎么会呢
I saw you die.
我看见你死了
You thought you saw me die.
你以为你看见我死了
Where's Robin?
罗宾呢
This is his phone. What have you done with him?
这是他的手♥机♥ 你对他做了什么
I haven't done anything except love
我没做什么啊 就是爱他
and honor him in sickness and in health,
尊敬他 无论疾病或健康
to have and to hold and all that other wifely nonsense.
直到永远 等等做妻子的那一套
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, you don't have to.
你也不必明白
All you need to know is that while your precious Robin
你只需要知道 你亲爱的罗宾
thinks it's his wide-eyed wife
以为每晚为他做饭的
cooking dinner for him every night, it's actually me.
是他善良的老婆 其实是我
Oh, I've got to run, sis.
我得挂了 妹妹
He'll be home soon, and I've got a meatloaf in the oven.
他马上就到家了 我烤箱里还做着肉卷呢
No.
不
No.
不
Oh, you sound like you need a moment.
听上去你需要静一会儿
Take it.
好好静静吧
I'm sure we'll see each other again very soon.
我相信 很快我们就能见面了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表