they'll tear each other apart.
就会彼此自相残杀
Well, count your blessings you're not one of them.
那幸好你不是其中之一了
Why was I spared the cloud's curse?
我为什么没受诅咒的影响
Because your heart wasn't in your chest, dearie.
因为你的心不在胸膛里 亲爱的
It was here in my shop with me.
而是放在我店里 我这里
In protective custody, so to speak.
可以说受到了保护性监禁
What is it you need, crocodile?
你想怎么样 老鳄鱼
Once I finish packing,
等我收拾好东西
I'm gonna take Belle to the town line.
我就要带贝儿去镇界
I need you to find Henry and do the same thing.
你要找到亨利 把他也带去那里
So you still think you're leaving?
你还相信你能离开喽
Oh, ye of little faith.
好没有信心啊
Tomorrow night, when the stars in the sky
明晚 当天空中的星星
align with the stars in the hat,
与帽子里的星星成一列
I shall finally cleave myself from this dagger
我就将终能摆脱匕♥首♥的束缚
and be on the other side of that ice wall before dawn.
天亮之前 就能到冰墙的另一边
Are you saying there's a bloody way out of here?
你是说可以离镇吗
Dark One always finds a way.
黑暗者总有办法
Well, if the Dark One is so powerful,
如果黑暗者这么厉害
why doesn't he magic his grandson to his side?
那怎么不用魔法把孙子弄过来
Because that would require me knowing
因为想要做到那一点
where his mothers have locked him away for safekeeping.
我得知道他的两个妈妈把他锁在哪了
Now unless you really, really have no need for that tongue,
除非你是真不想要你的舌头了
I suggest you slither back outside into the hostile current
我建议你还是出去 在外面的险境里
and find Henry.
找到亨利
You'll be needing this.
你会需要这个的
You won't win.
你赢不了的
Villains never do.
坏人都赢不了
Don't be ridiculous, dearie.
别傻了 亲爱的
When Belle and Henry wake up tomorrow morning in New York City,
等贝儿和亨利明早在纽约市醒来时
they won't remember a thing about tonight.
他们完全不会记得今晚的事
I'll tell them the Snow Queen destroyed Storybrooke,
我会告诉他们白雪女王毁掉了童话镇
whilst I saved everyone I could.
我尽力救下了他们
I won't be a villain.
我不会是坏人
I'll be a hero.
我会是英雄
Stop.
站住
This must end, Ingrid.
这一切必须结束了 英格丽
Our magic is a part of us now.
我们已经能控制自己的魔法了
We control it, and we control it really well.
而且我们能控制得很好
I'm so proud of you both.
我好为你们自豪
You've finally embraced who you truly are.
你们终于接受真实的自己了
Emma. Again.
艾玛 再来
The love that flows through our ribbons
我们丝带之中流淌的爱
is without equal.
是无与伦比的
Its strength protects the life-force
它的力量保护了
that we all now share.
我们如今共同分享的生命力
She's made it impossible for us to hurt her.
她让我们无法伤她
We gotta get these things off.
我们得把丝带弄掉
There's no need.
没必要
Soon,
很快
you won't want to hurt me.
你们就不会想伤害我了
Soon,
很快
you will love me.
你们就会爱我了
For real.
发自内心地爱
Hey, look what the new girl brought with her.
看看新来的女生带来了什么
Give it to me!
还我
Give it back, Kevin.
把相机还她 凯文
The camera is Emma's, not yours.
相机是艾玛的 不是你的
We respect property in this household, don't we, Kevin?
这个家里是尊重他人财产的 是吧 凯文
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
Here you go, Emma.
给你 艾玛
It's okay, sweetie.
没事 亲爱的
I know you're new here, but you're gonna be just fine.
我知道你是新来的 但你会没事的
Okay, lights out in 15!
15分钟后熄灯
Don't forget to brush your teeth!
别忘记刷牙
It's your choice, sweetie.
你自己选吧 亲爱的
You can either give me that camera tomorrow
要么明天把相机给我
or I can make your life a living hell.
要么看我怎么折磨你
I made us some cocoa.
我做了些热可可
Wanna join me?
一起喝吗
No.
不了
Suit yourself.
那随你
You know, by my account,
据我计算
there are 15 separate subconscious signs or tells
新来的寄养子女在来到新家的首晚
that a new foster child displays when they're going to run away
打算逃跑之前会表现出总共15种
on his or her first night.
潜意识征兆或迹象
In the brief time we were together,
在我们相处的短暂时间内
you showed seven.
你表现出了7种
Not that I blame you.
我倒不责怪你
When I was younger, I did the same thing.
我小时候 也做过这种事
You ran away?
你也离家了吗
I tried to.
我想逃
People in my life, they, uh, they intervened.
但我身边的人 他们阻止了我
Do you wanna know why?
你知道为什么吗
Does it matter?
有什么关系吗
It did to me.
对我有
They stopped me because they cared about me.
他们阻止我 是因为他们在乎我
Lucky you.
你好幸运
No. Lucky you.
不 幸运的是你
Because now that you're living under my roof,
因为你现在住在我家
I'm gonna care for you the way they cared for me.
我会像他们对我那样照顾你
Yeah, well, don't waste your time.
别浪费时间了
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
Suit yourself.
随你吧
Go. I won't stop you.
走吧 我不会拦你
You won't?
真的
No. Go on. More cocoa for me.
走吧 我可以自己多喝点热可可了
I understand how difficult it must be
我知道跟凯文这样的人
to live under the same roof as someone like Kevin,
住在一起是多么难受的一件事
who's deathly afraid of spiders.
而且他还那么怕蜘蛛
Any spiders, really.
任何的蜘蛛
Small spiders. Big spiders.
小的 大的
Even the rubber ones I keep in my desk.
甚至我桌子里的橡皮蜘蛛
In the drawer on the right.
就在右边的抽屉里
Behind the box of staples.
在一盒订书钉后面
Poor Kevin.
可怜的凯文啊
It's a shame you can't stay, Emma.
你不能留下太可惜了 艾玛
Maybe...
或许
Maybe I could hang around for one more day.
或许我可以再留几天
Works for me.
我不介意
Gold?
戈登
Belle?
贝儿
You in here?
你们在吗
They're gone.
他们不在
Then what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We do it ourselves.
自己动手
Say something!
说话啊
Dopey, say something!
糊涂蛋 说话啊
Open your mouth! Speak, speak, speak!
张嘴 说话啊
Move it!
让开
That's ridiculous.
荒谬
At least I know how to swaddle our child correctly.
至少我知道怎么好好用襁褓包
I swaddle him perfectly.
我包得没问题
He's a baby, not a breakfast burrito.
他是孩子 不是早餐墨西哥卷
Stop it. I mean, I have to say
别说了 我得说
I expected more from the two of you.
我以为你俩不会这样
Use your heads.
好好想想
Think back to what it was like before the spell changed you.
想想咒语改变你们之前的感觉
Sure, you had issues with each other, but they were minor.
你们当时虽然也有问题 但都是小问题
Minor? Minor?
小问题
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表