Wow, that is a lot of ice.
好多冰啊
And it's time for it to come down.
该把它融化了
Okay. Now can we go back home?
好了 我们能回家了吗
Stop! Don't take another step!
站住 别再往前走了
That's the town line.
那是镇界
Right.
是啊
But I want to leave the town.
但我想离开小镇
Didn't I just say that?
我不是说了吗
The wall may be down,
冰墙虽然融化了
but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains.
但我能感到英格丽的魔法依然存在
Yeah, leaving this town has never been simple.
没错 离镇从来不是件易事
And Ingrid? She didn't change things.
英格丽并不想做出改变
She wanted to be here alone with you and me.
她想单独跟你我留在这里
She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle,
她想把童话镇变成她的冰城♥堡♥
and clearly she wanted to protect it.
而且她显然想保护它
So how do we get back home?
那我们怎么回家
Walking wouldn't get us there anyway.
走路反正也走不到
We're in a different realm.
我们在另一个国度
We need to find a portal.
我们得找个传送门
Or magic beans or something.
或者魔豆什么的
Okay, now I'm lost.
这下我听不懂了
Well, then let's get one of those things.
那我们赶紧去找那些东西吧
We have to hurry.
我们必须抓紧时间
No, we don't need to rush. We need to be careful.
我们不用着急 我们得谨慎点
Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out.
等我们想到办法 阿伦黛尔也还会在
It might not.
或许不会
Did we forget to tell her?
我们忘记告诉她了吗
A lot of stuff was going on. Tell me what?
一直很忙嘛 告诉我什么
Arendelle's been conquered...
阿伦黛尔被侵占了
by Hans and his 12 brothers.
是汉斯和他的12个哥哥
Emma, we need to find a way back...Now.
艾玛 我们得马上想办法回去
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力的
They didn't leave.
他们没离开
The Snow Queen mucked up the border.
白雪女王在镇界搞了小动作
Once you cross, there's no c-coming back.
一旦跨过就不能回来了
If only the Snow Queen had succeeded...
如果白雪女王成功了
everything would be much simpler.
一切就都简单多了
Yes.
是啊
Perfect cover for your exit.
那会完美地掩饰你的离开
But everybody survived.
但是大家都活下来了
Sorry for the inconvenience.
很遗憾给你带来了不便
What about our friends from Arendelle?
阿伦黛尔的那几位朋友呢
Well, they're still searching for a portal back.
他们还在找回家的传送门
Well, that is a problem.
那的确是个问题
Can't have that Anna running around town.
不能让安娜老在镇上待着
She knows, doesn't she?
她知道 对吗
She knows what you were doing,
她知道你的目的
cleaving yourself from the dagger
摆脱匕♥首♥的控制
so you can leave with your power.
带着你的魔法离开
Emma told me Belle confessed about knowing Anna.
艾玛跟我说贝儿承认她认识安娜
Still, quite the supposition.
这都是你的推测
Why else would you care?
否则你为什么在乎她呢
Anna's a danger to you.
安娜对你来说是个威胁
You can't have your blissfully ignorant wife...
你不能让你快乐的毫不知情的妻子
Lose either her bliss or ignorance.
失去快乐或知道不该知道的
Watch Anna.
看好安娜
Make sure she comes nowhere near this shop.
一定不能让她靠近当铺
But if I had the choice... Well, you don't.
如果我有选择 你没有
Your usefulness was unexpectedly extended.
你的用处意外地延长了
But tonight, when the stars in the sky
但今晚 当夜空中的星星
align with the stars in the sorcerer's hat,
与魔法师帽子里的星星列成直线
I will finally do what I should have done so many years ago.
我就终于能做我多年前就该做的事了
I will crush your heart.
我会捏碎你的心脏
And while I'm out doing your dirty work,
当我去替你做那些卑鄙的勾当时
what are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I'm simply gonna wake my wife
我要叫醒我妻子
and prepare her for my greatest gift.
让她为我最大的礼物做准备
She's gonna have the life she always wanted.
她将过上她一直渴望拥有的生活
Don't cut yourself, deary!
可别割伤了自己 亲爱的
I am so, so sorry. I thought...
真是抱歉 我以为...
You thought I would be away for a few more days
你以为我还有几天才能回来
and it would be fine to play with my...toys.
所以你就可以玩我的...玩具了
Well, you did say that...
你的确说...
I lied.
我撒谎了
I wanted to see how the mouse would play
我想看看猫儿不在
while the cat was away.
老鼠会怎么玩
And the mouse has done very little...cleaning.
而小老鼠 疏于打扫了
You just have...
你有...
You have so many things here from all over the world.
你有那么多来自世界各地的东西
I was curious.
我觉得好奇
And...You never talk about them.
而且你从不谈起这些东西
Well, you're the help.
你是我的女仆啊
And you're rude.
你还无礼呢
Well, I could be much worse.
我还能更过分呢
But you're not.
但你没有
Look, you have seen the world...
你见识过世界
Something that I've always wanted to do...
这是我一直以来的渴望
Yet you share nothing.
但你却闭口不谈
Mouthy, mouthy.
说个不停
And foolishly brave.
还一身愚勇
No, if you were going to kill me,
不 如果你想杀我
you would have done it long ago.
你早就会动手了
Now, tell me what you've seen.
把你的见闻告诉我吧
How was your trip to Camelot? Good for me.
你的卡米洛特之旅如何 我有收获
Not so good for Camelot.
他们有损失
A souvenir.
纪念品
Clean it for me, will you?
给我擦干净吧
W-w-what is it?
这是什么
It's a magic gauntlet with a very specific power.
是有特别法力的臂铠
It can locate anyone's greatest weakness.
它能找到任何人最致命的弱点
How ominous.
真不吉利
B-but why do you need this?
你要这个做什么
W-with all your power, you could destroy any foe.
凭你的法力 你能摧毁任何敌人
Look, if you must know, it's about manipulation.
如果你非要问 这是关于控制
And for that, you must find one's weakness.
要控制一个人 就要知道他的弱点
And for almost everyone,
几乎对每个人来说
that weakness is the thing they love most.
弱点都是他们挚爱的东西
This will simply point me in the right direction.
这个臂铠能让我找到那样东西
Breakfast in bed, huh?
在床上吃早餐啊
I have a much bigger surprise coming for you.
我还有更大的惊喜给你呢
I think it's about time we had a proper honeymoon.
我觉得我们该去好好度个蜜月了
How would you like to see a magical city called New York?
你想不想去一座叫做纽约的神奇城市
So, after breakfast, pack a suitcase.
吃完早餐 去收拾行李
It's time for you to see the world.
你该去见识世界了
Please, I'd rather be alone.
拜托 别来烦我了
I thought we should talk.
我觉得我们该谈谈
Thank you for saving my life... twice, actually.
谢谢你救我 而且是两次
Forget about it.
别去想了
I can't because Robin can't.
我没法不想 因为罗宾忘不了
I see the way you two look at one another.
我看到你们看彼此的样子了
And I understand.
我明白
For me, it's only been a short time that I've been away.
对我而言 我只离开了很短的时间
But for him, years have passed.
但对他 已经过去了好多年
His heart moved on.
他的心已经向前看了
He's in love with you, Regina.
他爱上你了 瑞金娜
And I think you're in love with him.
我觉得你也爱着他
Well, it doesn't really matter.
这无所谓了
He's a man of honor.
他是个重情义的男人
He made a vow to you, and he's going to keep it.
他向你许下誓言 他会遵守那个誓言
I don't want him to be with me out of obligation.
我不希望他为了守誓而跟我在一起
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表