Look!
看
It's him!
是他
Belle!
贝儿
Sounds like someone else wants to celebrate your return.
听起来还有别人想庆祝你回归呢
And how is the newest member of our dear family?
我们家的最新成员还好吗
With any luck, he'll grow up to be just like dear old dad.
运气好的话 他会长成他亲爱的父亲那样
Belle. You didn't tell me we had a visitor.
贝儿 你没跟我说我们有客人啊
Name's Isaac.
我叫艾萨克
I was traveling through your village,
我旅行经过你们村子
when your wife invited me in to slake my thirst.
你妻子请我来喝口水润润喉
Not to be too picky,
我不是挑
but the water tastes a little murky.
但这水味道有点涩
I'll get some that's fresh from the well.
我去倒点新从井里打的吧
You didn't come here for the water.
你不是为喝水来的
Perceptive in all worlds.
在哪个世界都这么敏锐
Good. Yes.
很好 是的
I came here to warn you.
我是来提醒你的
Your happiness is in danger.
你的幸福有危险了
From what?
什么威胁
A boy.
一个男孩
He's on a mission to help the bandit Regina.
他在帮助强盗瑞金娜执行一个任务
If he succeeds, everything you have will be destroyed.
如果他成功了 你的一切都会被毁掉
Not to mention what I have.
更别提我拥有的了
What nonsense.
真是胡说
How can some stranger's actions affect my life?
一个陌生人的行为怎么可能影响我的生活
Because your happiness, your entire life --
因为你的幸福 你的整个生活
it's not real.
都不是真的
I know because I am the one who created it -- with magic.
我知道是因为是我创造了它 用魔法
And it is all about to crumble.
而这一切都要崩溃了
Regina's true love is about to marry another.
瑞金娜的真爱要跟别人结婚
She's going to try and stop the wedding.
她会试图阻止婚礼
You cannot let her succeed.
你不能让她成功
You have to kill her.
你必须杀了她
Demon! You've been sent here to try to corrupt me.
恶魔 你是被派来腐化我的
You have already been corrupted.
你早就被腐化了
Before all of this, you were a villain --
在这一切之前 你是个恶人
maybe the worst one of all.
也许算得上是最恶的
Which is why you had me use magic
所以你才让我用魔法
to rewrite your story.
重写了你的故事
Look, I can prove it to you.
我可以向你证明
I-I know things --
我知道一些事
the secrets that you've kept from Belle,
你对贝儿隐瞒的秘密
the ones about your first son -- Baelfire.
关于你第一个儿子 比尔菲
Where did you hear that name?
你从哪听到那个名字的
In this story, he was killed in the ogre wars
在这个故事里 他在食人魔战争中被杀
despite your heroic efforts.
虽然你英勇地试图救他
But in reality, he died because of your cowardice.
但事实上 他是因你的懦弱而死
No, no, no. I --
不不 我...
I protected him. I did my best.
我保护了他 我尽力了
I...
我...
I was honorable.
我的行为受人尊敬
No.
不
You weren't.
不是的
He died because of you.
他因你而死
Liar!
骗子
Get out of here -- now.
滚出去 马上
All right. I'll go.
好吧 我走
But deep down, you know I'm right.
但内心深处 你知道我是对的
You're not really a hero.
你不是真正的英雄
And if you don't kill Regina
如果你不杀了瑞金娜
and keep her from her happy ending,
阻止她得到幸福结局
Then everyone, including Belle, will know, too.
那所有人 包括贝儿 都会知道真♥相♥
I know you'll make the right choice, Rumple.
我知道你会做出正确选择 朗普
You always do.
你一向都会
Ahoy!
喂
Is anyone here?!
有人在吗
Careful, boy.
小心点 孩子
No one steps aboard the Jolly Roger's decks
不经船长邀请
without an invitation from its captain first.
没人能登上海盗船的甲板
Are you gonna make me walk the plank?
你要逼我走跳板吗
All depends on why you're here.
那得看你来干吗了
I need a ship to take me to the Bottomless Sea.
我需要艘船送我去无尽深海
Now, those are treacherous waters.
那片水域很危险
There must be something of great value there
冒这么大的风险 那里一定
to be worth taking the risk.
有很宝贵的东西
"Someone."
是一个人
Her name is Emma. She's my mom.
她名叫艾玛 是我妈妈
And she was put there by the Queen.
女王把她关在那里了
Well, then, I'm sorry for you.
那我很遗憾
Even if I wanted to, I can't help you.
就算我愿意 也帮不了你
Why? You're a Captain.
为什么 你是个船长
Can't you take your ship wherever you want?
你难道不是想驾船去哪就去哪吗
A Captain?
船长
Is that who he says he is?
他说自己是船长吗
I thought I told you
我不是和你说
to be done swabbing the decks when I return.
我回来时 要把甲板都擦干净吗
I'm sorry, Captain Black Beard.
对不起 黑胡子船长
Wait-- he's the Captain?
等等 他是船长吗
Indeed.
没错
Unless deckhand Hook wants to keep playing pretend.
除非下级水手虎克想继续冒充船长
What do you say, Hook?
你觉得呢 虎克
Beat me, and the Jolly Roger is yours.
打败我 海盗船就是你的了
Or are you still a one-handed coward?
或者说你依然是个独手胆小鬼
What are you doing?! Stand up to him!
你干什么 勇敢面对他啊
You can beat him.
你可以打败他的
I'm afraid you don't know me very well.
恐怕你一点也不了解我
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
对不起 我帮不了你
Then I'll have to help you.
那我就得帮你了
What the bloody hell are you doing?!
该死的 你在干什么
Getting you your ship back.
帮你抢回你的船
Come on. Let's dump Black Beard and go.
快 我们丢下黑胡子走吧
You think it's that easy?
你以为那么容易吗
I can't sail the Jolly Roger alone.
我一人没法驾驶海盗船
I can help.
我可以帮你
How do you know how to sail a ship?
你怎么会开船
I had a great teacher-- you.
我有个很厉害的老师 就是你
Look!
快看
We found it!
找到了
There's a black knight standing guard.
有个黑骑士在站岗
Only one.
只有一个
We can take him out.
我们可以干掉他
Well, you perhaps you hadn't noticed,
也许你还没注意到
but I'm a deckhand, not a soldier.
我只是个下级水手 不是战士
Then maybe we don't need to fight.
那也许我们不必打斗
I'm here on official business for the Queen,
我是来为女王处理公务的
delivering a dangerous prisoner from the Kingdom of Kashyyyk.
押送一名卡西克王国的危险囚犯过来
Well done, lad.
干得漂亮 小伙子
The Wookiee prisoner gag-- it always work.
装囚犯伎俩 总是很好用
The what?
什么
Never mind.
不说了
Lock the guard in the cell.
把守卫锁进牢房♥里
I'll be back with my mom as soon as I can.
我会尽快带我妈妈一起回来
What--
什么
My name is--
我名叫...
Henry.
亨利
Mom?
妈妈
Henry.
亨利
You-- you remember.
你记得我
I knew you'd find me.
我就知道你会找到我的
I don't understand.
我不明白
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表