In fact, there is. My wife, Marian.
确实如此 我妻子 玛丽安
I promised her a better life,
我承诺给她更好的生活
and I intend to keep that promise.
所以我就要兑现
How noble.
真高尚
I'll tell you what, you steal me some of this potion, too,
这样吧 你把偷来的药水也分我点
I'll see that this guard wakes up far away from here.
我帮你把这个守卫拖得远远的
Don't want him sounding an alarm, now, do we?
你不希望他警示别人吧
Consider it a deal.
成交
Oh, one last thing.
还有件事
I'm gonna need your help peeling him out of this uniform.
你得帮我把他的制♥服♥脱下来
The Wizard of Oak.
奥克的魔法师
That was his cover while in our world.
这就是他在凡人世界的伪装
Well, apparently being great and powerful did not mean witty.
显然名气大 法力强的人未必聪明
But he was effective.
但他很有用
Zelena sent him to New York to keep an eye on Emma.
塞琳娜派他来纽约监视艾玛
She would have been a fool to send him without precautions --
如果不带保险措施就派他来 她就太傻了
magical charms, potions.
魔咒 药水什么的
And Zelena's no fool.
塞琳娜可不傻
No, she wasn't.
一点都不傻
Bloody hell!
倒霉
Nothing.
没有啊
There you are.
在这儿
We'll stay here. You go around the side.
我们守在这儿 你绕去后面
I hope you're happy.
这下你高兴了
You could have been arrested,
你可能会被逮捕的
and then what would have happened to us?
那我们要怎么办
I had to.
我必须那么做
Juice, please.
我要喝果汁
Have milk, son.
喝牛奶吧 儿子
It'll help you grow big and strong.
会让你长得又高又壮
Never doubt that you and Roland
不要怀疑 你和罗兰德
are the most important thing to me.
是对我最重要的人
But to turn my back on the less fortunate,
但要我对困窘之人置之不理
especially a man that's dying --
尤其是一个濒死的男人
it goes against everything I stand for -- my code.
那违背了我的信仰 我的准则
Your father's right.
你父亲说得对
At least about milk.
至少在牛奶这事上
Does your code really extend
你的准则也包括
to helping the likes of Rumplestiltskin?
帮助朗普斯金这种人吗
Perhaps you should consider the greater good and let him die.
也许你该顾全大局 让他死去
Let him die?
让他死去
That's not the Marian I know.
这可不像我认识的玛丽安
Look around you, Robin. Everything's changed.
看看你周围吧 罗宾 一切都变了
Not me.
我没变
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Hail, the wicked witch!
邪恶女巫万岁
You're not my guard, are you?
你不是我的守卫 对吗
Of course I am.
我当然是
My guards know never to talk to me.
我的守卫知道永远不能和我说话
Who are you?
你是谁
And why are you stealing from me?
为什么要偷我的东西
You think you can kill me?
你觉得你能杀得了我吗
Don't make... The wrong...
不要做出... 错误的...
Choice, thief.
决定 小偷
Last chance to save your life.
这是你最后的保命机会
There's only one person
只有一个人
bold enough to steal from the wicked witch.
胆敢偷邪恶女巫的东西
Why did Rumplestiltskin send you?
朗普斯金派你来干什么
You okay, mate? How'd it go back there?
你还好吗 伙计 进行得顺利吗
I'm afraid I failed.
恐怕我失败了
What?
什么
It was a trap.
那是个陷阱
Soon as I walked inside,
我一走进去
there was a witch waiting for me.
就有一个女巫等着我
I never even got close to the elixir.
我连万能药的毛都没摸到
You didn't steal a single drop?
你一滴也没偷到
Nothing.
没有
I'm sorry, Will.
对不起 威尔
You found it!
你找到了
Indeed.
没错
And now that I've made good on my promise,
我已经遵守了诺言
we need to strike a deal.
我们要做个交易
Well, make it quick.
快点说
Before this potion heals you, you will move on.
你被这药剂治好之前 就得离开
Your son's apartment belongs to me now,
你儿子的公♥寓♥现在归我了
and I never want to see you there again.
我再也不想在那里看到你
It's yours. Take it.
那是你的了 拿去吧
Now give me what's mine.
把我的东西给我
Good riddance, Rumplestiltskin.
终于摆脱你了 朗普斯金
Our dealings are done.
我们的交易完成了
Goodbye, thief.
再见 小偷
It's not working.
它没有用
It's not working.
它没有用
Why isn't it working?
为什么没有用
Because it's not real magic.
因为那不是真正的魔法
What?
什么
I tried to convince Robin to let you die,
我试着说服罗宾不要救你
but he just wouldn't listen to reason.
但他听不进去
So here I am.
所以我就动手了
You switched the vials.
你换了药瓶
I did.
是的
The one you drank won't cure your heart,
你刚刚喝的那瓶治不了你的心
but it will lessen the effects of seven cold and flu symptoms.
但它会减轻七种流感的症状
Don't worry, it's non-drowsy.
别担心 不会让你嗜睡的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
I've done you no harm.
我从来没伤害过你
That's not exactly true.
那可不完全对
Zelena...
塞琳娜
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Imported magic, dear.
外来魔法 亲爱的
Never travel between realms without it.
在各个王国穿梭时可别忘了它
You remember the six-leaf clover from Oz, don't you?
你还记得奥兹王国的六叶草 对吧
It's quite the effective glamour spell.
真是个有用的魅惑咒
No, no. I killed you.
不不 我杀了你
Mm, you tried.
你尽力了
When you stabbed me in that jail cell, I didn't die.
你在监狱牢房♥里刺伤我时 我没死
My life force simply fled my body before it shattered.
我的生命力在我的身体破碎前逸了出去
I had somewhere to go.
我去了某个地方
Or should I say some time?
或许我该说某段时间
You followed Emma through the time portal.
你跟着艾玛进了时空隧♥道♥
That I did.
没错
And when I realized what Emma had planned for Marian,
当我得知艾玛对玛丽安的打算时
well, I knew I had to get in while the getting was good.
我知道我必须趁机溜进去
So I bided my time watching Emma and her one-handed lover
所以我耐心看着艾玛和她的独手情人
scurrying about trying to right their mistakes, and...
忙于纠正他们的错误
when I saw they planned on bringing Robin's wife back,
当我看到他们打算带罗宾的妻子回来时
I mean...
我就...
Inspiration struck!
灵光一现
And then I struck.
于是我就出手了
For a few careless moments, they left her unattended,
就那么一小会儿 他们没陪在她身边
and that was all I needed.
那点时间对我来说足够了
I killed her.
我杀了她
And then I became her.
然后变成了她
I took her form.
我变成了她的样子
Do you know, it wasn't easy not being me, but...
知道吗 要装成别人并不容易
...knowing that it would ruin Regina's happiness...
知道这可以毁了瑞金娜的幸福
I mean, that made it worth every dull moment in her body.
我装成这幅蠢样子也完全值了
Marian...
玛丽安
never made the trip...
从没到过
to Storybrooke.
童话镇
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表