Henry, I need to bring you somewhere safe.
亨利 我要带你去安全的地方
All right.
好吧
I'm coming in!
我要进来了
Henry!
亨利
I'm just trying to do what's best for you!
我这是为你好
I've been looking for you, pirate.
我一直在找你 海盗
Come to pay you back for that shiner you gave me.
回来答谢你给我的熊猫眼
Now's not the time, mate.
现在不是时候 伙计
Oh, it bloody well is the time!
现在正是时候
Now let's see how hard you are
看看没有女朋友
without your girlfriend 'round to protect ya.
在身边保护 你还有多厉害
Henry!
亨利
It's nights like this
这样的夜晚
I wish I just had the power to poof home like Harry Potter.
我真希望我能像哈利·波特一样瞬移回家
If I was like him,
如果我像他一样
I could be standing here in the cold one minute,
我就能上一秒还站在瑟瑟风中
and home soaking in the tub in the next.
然后瞬间回家泡热水澡
That would be something, wouldn't it?
那很美妙 不是吗
Emma...
艾玛
Emma, do you remember
艾玛 你还记得
how much fun we had in the arcade last week?
上周我们在游乐场玩得多开心吗
Of course. Best day I've had in a long time.
当然 我好久没那么开心了
How could I forget? And do you remember
我怎么会忘记呢 你还记得
how the lights in the game flickered
就在你抓到玩具前
right before you won?
游戏机的灯光闪烁了吗
Yeah. Weird.
是啊 好奇怪
What if it was more than just weird?
如果这不仅仅是奇怪呢
What if it meant that you were on the cusp
如果这意味着你即将
of a great self-revelation?
展现出自己的力量呢
I think it's time.
我认为现在是时候了
What are you doing?!
你要干什么
Stop the car. What?!
让那辆车停下来 什么
Trust your instincts.
相信你的直觉
Do it! Stop the car!
快 让车停下
Let go of me!
放开我
Emma!
艾玛
I'm sorry.
对不起
Are you crazy?! You almost killed me!
你疯了吗 你差点杀了我
I made a mistake.
我犯了个错误
When I was younger, I-I had a traumatic experience
我小时候 曾遭遇过一次惨痛的经历
that unleashed a power that I-I didn't even know that I had.
这释放了我之前从未发现的能力
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I thought the arcade was a sign
我以为在游乐场的事
that you were coming into your own.
是你才能显露的预兆
You think I have powers? Like Harry Potter?
你认为我有魔法吗 像哈利·波特那样
No, Emma. That's fiction.
不 艾玛 那是虚构的
What you have is more real and more powerful
你所拥有的能力比你想的
than you can possibly imagine.
要真实 强大得多
Great.
这可好
I should've known the only person willing to adopt me
我早该知道 唯一愿意领养我的人
would turn out to be a nut job.
会是个疯子
No. Emma Don't touch me!
不是的 艾玛 别碰我
I thought...
我以为...
Emma, wait.
艾玛 等等
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Isn't this my lucky day?
今天真是我的幸运日
I had come here to kill Emma,
我本来是来杀艾玛的
but now I get to kill
不过现在我可以杀掉
the two idiots who started it all.
把她制♥造♥出来的两个傻瓜了
Hey, I wasn't the one
又不是我
that told Cora about your secret boyfriend.
把你的秘密男友告诉了柯拉
Are you selling me out?
你在出♥卖♥♥♥我吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
You both deserve to die.
你俩都该死
Not just for what you did, but for your whining.
因为你的所作所为 还有你的牢骚
But your punishments should fit your crimes.
但你们得到的惩罚应与所犯的罪相符
Mary Margaret, you took my first true love from me.
玛丽·玛格丽特 你夺走了我的初恋
Now I'm going to return the favor
现在我要报复你
by taking your baby.
夺走你的孩子
No! Regina!
不要 瑞金娜
Please, your majesty, let's be reasonable.
求你了 陛下 理智一点
You're under the Snow Queen's spell.
你受了白雪女王的诅咒控制
You don't actually hate Mary Margaret and David.
你并不真的恨玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维的
It does sound like she has her reasons.
她恨得似乎有理有据
Kristoff! I don't know who you are,
克里斯托夫 我不知道你们是谁
but why don't you go back to where you came from?
不过干吗不哪来的回哪去呢
Where was I?
我说到哪了
Gonna use your magic, Regina?
要用魔法吗 瑞金娜
You afraid to get your hands dirty?
你怕弄脏自己的手吗
I don't need magic to kill you.
我不需要魔法也能杀了你
Magic is too good for you.
用魔法太便宜你了
I want to watch you bleed.
我要你流血
Take this.
拿上这个
When the time comes...
等到时机成熟
It will lead you to your third sister.
它会引领你找到第三个姐妹
Hello, Storybrooke.
我来了 童话镇
You two have no idea how long I've waited for this moment.
你们想不到为这一刻我等了多久
Your ribbons -- what have you done?
你们的丝带呢 你们做了什么
I'm not much for accessories.
我不喜欢戴饰品
Those ribbons joined us together.
丝带把我们连在了一起
Get it through your head, lady.
认清现实吧 女士
We're not your sisters and we're never gonna love you.
我们不是你的姐妹 我们不会爱你的
Oh, Emma.
艾玛
I know that you actually believe that.
我知道你是真这么以为
And...it makes me sad.
这令我很伤心
But I know that sadness won't last
但我知道这份伤心持续不了多久
Because soon, you'll see you're wrong.
因为用不了多久 你们就会知道自己错了
Don't do it!
住手
The hell are those?
你手里的是什么
They're memories I took from the two of you.
我从你们那里拿走的记忆
And now it's time to give them back.
现在该还给你们了
Why? So we can remember just how badly you treated us?
为什么 好让我们想起你怎么虐待我们吗
The funny thing about time is we romanticize the good
时间的有趣之处就在于 我们会美化好事
and forget the bad.
忘却坏事
That's exactly what's in these crystals.
这正是水晶里的东西
These are the good memories and nothing else.
那些美好的回忆
Lovely moments the two of you shared with me,
你们俩与我共度的愉快瞬间
which I'll cherish forever
我会永远珍惜
and now so will you.
你们也会如此
I hate to break it to you,
我不想泼冷水
but magic can't make someone love you.
但魔法无法让人爱上你
You're right, Emma. Magic can't create love.
说得对 艾玛 魔法无法创造爱
But if someone loved you in the past,
但如果有人曾爱过你
it can make them love you again.
魔法就能让那人再次爱上你
And I know you've forgotten, Emma,
我知道你不记得了 艾玛
but you did love me.
但你的确爱过我
You both did.
你们两个都曾爱过我
That's why...
这就是为什么
right now,
此时此刻
you're not doing anything.
你们还没对我出手
We all know the only way to stop me
我们都知道唯一阻止我的办法
is to kill me,
就是杀了我
And you're both...
但你们仍在...
hesitating.
犹豫
You don't have it in you.
你们根本下不了手
Still open?
还没打烊吧
I need a couple of pints for my son. He loves this place.
我要给我儿子买♥♥点冰淇淋 他喜欢你家的
Ingrid.
英格丽
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表