I won't hurt my sister. Do it!
我不会伤害我妹妹的 动手
Do what you will,
随你吧
but know that no matter what, Anna, I love you.
但不管怎样 安娜 记住我爱你
Wait. What? No!
等等 什么 不
Elsa?!
艾尔莎
What did you make me do?
你让我做了什么
You foolish girl.
你这个蠢姑娘
This is all your fault!
都是你的错
Stay away from her!
别碰她
Oh. Here comes the noble hero.
大英雄来了
I know that look in your eyes -- in both of your eyes.
我见过那种眼神 你们那种眼神
Just let her go.
放了她
Eventually, everyone sees me as a monster.
最后 人人都视我为怪物
Maybe it's time to embrace that...
也许我该接受这一点了
and be one.
做个真正的怪物
Elsa...
艾尔莎
You will accept who you are one day, too.
总有一天 你也会接受你真实的样子
And we will find our third sister,
我们会找到第三位姐妹
no matter how long it takes.
不管花多长时间
Emma, stop!
艾玛 别进去
Elsa, what the hell are you doing here?
艾尔莎 你来干什么
You have to leave now.
你必须马上离开
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I won't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
My powers are out of control. There's no other way.
我的魔法失控了 我别无选择
Please, go, now. No.
求你快走吧 不
You didn't give up on me even when you nearly
在那个冰洞里我差点把你冻死
froze to death in that ice cave,
你都没有放弃我
so I'm not giving up on you now.
所以我现在也不会放弃你
I know how scary it is, hurting someone you love.
我知道伤害到所爱之人会让人多惶恐
I've lived in fear of that my entire life.
我这一生都活在那种恐惧中
But giving up your magic is not the answer.
但放弃魔法不是解决的办法
There is another way.
还有别的出路
Yeah, you told me all about how Anna's love saved you,
我知道 你说过是安娜的爱救了你
and that's great,
那是很好
but guess what.
但你知道吗
My version of that with Henry didn't work.
亨利的爱没能帮到我
This is all I have left.
我只能这样了
I was wrong.
我错了
It wasn't just Anna's love that saved me.
救了我的不止是安娜的爱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When I landed in this strange town,
我来到这个陌生镇子后
I was certain that without Anna, I was doomed.
一心觉得没有了安娜 我一定完蛋了
But I got control over my powers again without her.
但她不在身边 我依然控制住了魔法
How?
怎么控制
I didn't really know until today,
之前我也不知道
until the same thing happened to you,
直到今天看到你遇到同样的事
and then it finally hit me.
我才突然明白了
It's not only Anna's love or Henry's that can save us.
能救我们的不仅是安娜或亨利的爱
They accept us for who we are, and that's important.
他们接受我们真实的样子 这很重要
But it's not enough. It's on us, too.
但还不够 我们自己也是关键
You have to love yourself, Emma, the good and the bad.
你要爱你自己 艾玛 无论优缺点
The only way to ever truly be in control of your powers
能永远控制住自己魔法的唯一办法
is to embrace them.
就是接受你自己
Because this...
因为
this is who you are.
这是你的一部分
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's time to stop being afraid.
不要再害怕了
But this could kill you.
你可能会因此丧命的
I'll take that risk if you will.
只要你愿意 我甘愿冒这险
No.
不
Well, I'm guessing she didn't go through with it.
看来她没有那么做
So sorry.
真是遗憾
Oh, but I do love the look of loss on your face.
可我好喜欢看到你失望的表情
I may not have the savior, pirate.
我虽然没得到救世主 海盗
But I assure you, today won't be a complete loss.
但我向你保证 今天我也不会空手而归
I need to fill that hat with power, yes,
我需要为那顶帽子积蓄魔力
but that was only part of the equation.
但那只是整件事的一部分
Because I need something else, a secret ingredient,
我还需要别的 一剂秘密元素
one I didn't know about...
我之前并不知道
until an associate clued me in.
直到一位伙伴告诉了我
A heart.
一颗人心
Well, if you need my help procuring it,
如果你需要我帮忙
know the only help I give you is with your demise.
那我只能杀了你取心了
Oh, you're gonna help me, all right.
你会帮我的
You see, this spell
这道咒语
is gonna finally separate me from the dagger
可以将我和匕♥首♥分离
so it no longer holds power over me.
这样它就无法再控制我
But to cast it...
但要施咒
I need the heart of someone special,
我还需要一颗特别之人的心脏
someone who knew me before the dagger...
这个人要认识曾经的我
before I was the Dark One.
成为黑暗者之前的那个我
Unfortunately, everyone who fits that description
不幸的是 所有符合这一要求的人
is already dead, but one still lives.
都已经死了 只有一位还活着
No.
不
No! Yes.
不 没错
As luck would have it, dearie, you're my oldest friend.
真是幸运啊 亲爱的 我俩是老相识了
Get on with it, then.
动手吧
Just do it.
快动手吧
Oh, no.
不
I promised you we'd have some fun first.
我说过要先跟你玩玩的
You're gonna do everything I say
你要对我言听计从
because you're my puppet now.
因为你现在是我的木偶了
You're gonna find another way
你得找到其他办法
to fill that hat with the power it needs.
让帽子充满所需的魔法
And then?
然后
Then I'll kill you.
然后我才会杀了你
I see someone's been practicing their rock-troll memory magic.
看来某人一直在练习石地精的记忆魔法
Quite impressive, dearie.
很厉害嘛 亲爱的
You know, I-I prefer her better this way.
我更喜欢她现在的样子
More cooperative. Less mouthy.
乖多了 废话也少了
But this?
但这玩意
This was much lovelier when it was around her neck.
挂在她脖子上时要可爱得多
You know... when she was breathing.
就是...她还能喘气的时候
What do you want, Rumplestiltskin?
你要干什么 朗普斯金
Just an old trinket your frozen niece stole from me --
你被冰封的侄女从我这里偷了件小玩意
a hat.
一顶帽子
I haven't seen it.
我没看到
Ooh, lying is so un-queenly, Ingrid.
撒谎可不是女王的风格 英格丽
Where is she? Give her back --
她在哪里 把她还给我
Careful, dearie.
小心 亲爱的
You're not the only one
不只有你一个人
who knows how to hide something of value.
知道如何藏贵重的东西
We wouldn't want it lost forever, now would we?
可不想让它永远消失 对吧
Though I'm curious why you took memories from that poor girl.
我很好奇 你为什么拿走那可怜女孩的记忆
I mean, you would have thought
难道将她
being trapped inside a bread bin was punishment enough.
困在面包箱里还不够折磨她吗
She learned more than she was meant to.
她不经意间知道的太多了
I wanted us to have a fresh start.
我想跟她重新来过
Don't we all, dearie? Don't we all?
人皆如此嘛 亲爱的 人皆如此
You know, uh... I'm gonna make you a deal --
这样吧 我跟你做个交易
An urn for a hat, as simple as that.
瓮换帽子 就这么简单
And just to make it easy for you,
为了让你方便
When you "Find" the object of my desire,
等你"找到"我要的东西
just say my name three times, and I shall come to you.
叫我的名字三次 我就会来找你
See you soon!
回见
Swan! Are you all right?
斯旺 你没事吧
She didn't do it. She didn't take away her magic.
她没做 她没有放弃魔法
Wow, I've never seen people so happy
我第一次见到有人会因为
about me not doing something.
我没做什么事这么高兴
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表