Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Soon I will have what I want. A family that loves me.
我的愿望很快要实现了 拥有一个爱我的家庭
Sometimes, ordinary objects
有时候呢 普通物件
can come to possess their own special kind of magic.
也能拥有独特的魔法
I'm ready to make that deal. I want my ribbons back.
我准备好做那笔交易了 我想要回我的丝带
I'm no longer convinced you have anything I want.
我不确定 你还有我想要的
You want what all villains want.
你想要的和所有的恶人一样
Everything.
一切
Every dark one tries.
每一任黑暗者都试过
Every one fails.
但也都失败了
You will never collect enough power to do what you want.
你永远不可能收集到足够魔法达成你的目的
Oh, I will. But, alas, you won't be there to see it.
我会的 不过可惜 你是见不到那一天了
If you truly want to save Marian...
如果你真的想救玛丽安的话...
You're gonna have to forget about me.
你就得忘记我...
You were planning to use this to strip away her magic.
你本打算用这东西夺走她的法力
No, that's not why I had it.
我根本没这打算
The family that you think you have...
你自以为拥有的家庭
They may love you... Keep your distance.
他们虽然爱你 你们离我远点
I don't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
...But they also fear you. Let me go!
却也畏惧你 让我走
Emma!
艾玛
Did you find her?
找到她了吗
No. We looked everywhere.
没有 我们到处都找过了
She doesn't want to be found.
她不希望被找到
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
And I can be of no help to you.
我帮不了你
No, of course not.
当然了
You're an errand boy long past his prime.
你不过是个风光不再的跑腿小子
I wish to speak to the one you work for.
我要跟你的主人说话
There are many who desire an audience with the sorcerer,
很多人都想面见魔法师
but he speaks only through his apprentice.
但他只通过他的学徒传话
Then tell him, apprentice,
那去告诉他 学徒
I wish to make a deal.
我要跟他做个交易
The sorcerer does not make petty deals,
魔法师才不跟人做什么交易
especially with those who have succumbed to the darkness...
尤其是跟向黑暗屈服之人
like you.
正如你
I think in this case, he might make a small exception.
我觉得他这次会破个例
We'll see.
我们走着瞧吧
I have his hat.
我有他的帽子
You have no idea
你根本不知道
the forces you are dealing with.
你面对的是怎样的力量
Tell me where it is.
告诉我帽子在哪
No.
不会吧
Did you think that I was foolish enough to bring it with me?
你以为我会蠢到把帽子随身带来吗
The hat is hidden far away.
帽子被我藏在很远的地方
And unless he gives me what I want,
除非他给我我想要的
the sorcerer will never see his hat again.
魔法师就再也别想要回帽子了
And what is it that you so desire?
你究竟想要什么
Happiness.
幸福
The kind I haven't known in a long time --
我已经久违的幸福
since I was a little girl,
我拥有幸福时还是个小女孩
running in a field with my sisters,
在一片旷野上跟姐♥妹♥们♥一起奔跑
chasing a kite.
追逐一个风筝
Our love made us strong.
我们的爱让我们强大
Until it didn't.
可后来爱破碎了
My sisters could never accept who I was
我的姐♥妹♥们♥无法接受我真实的样子
because they were... Ordinary.
因为她们是...普通人
I want two new sisters, born with magic, like me.
我要两个新姐妹 跟我一样 生来就有魔法
My niece, Elsa, will be joining me.
我外甥女艾尔莎是一个
We need a third magical sister --
我们还需要第三个魔法姐妹
A perfect match.
与我们相配
A match like that
这样的人
will be extremely hard to come by.
会很难找到
It could take time.
可能要花点时间
Tell the sorcerer I am a very patient woman.
跟魔法师说 我很有耐心
I am willing to wait as long as it takes to find a perfect sister.
为了找到完美的姐妹 我愿意等
Okay.
行了
Okay, come on. Calm down.
行了 冷静点
Mom?
妈妈
Henry, what are you doing here?
亨利 你怎么在这里
I've been out all night looking for you.
我在外面找了你一夜了
Everyone has. I told them all to stay away.
大家都是 我叫他们离我远点的
I can't control my powers right now.
我现在无法控制我的法力
Listen, don't worry about me.
听我说 别担心我
I'm gonna find a way to fix this,
我会想办法解决的
but until I do...
但在那之前
You got to go. No.
你得走了 不行
You always think that pulling away from people
你总觉得远离别人就能
will fix your problems, but it never does.
解决你的问题 但从不是如此
I can help you.
我能帮你
Henry, just wait. I...
亨利 别过来...
Henry!
亨利
Henry, are you okay?
亨利 你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm -- I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
Is that a cut? Henry, what did I do?
你伤到了吗 亨利 我做了什么啊
I-it's fine. I'm okay.
没事的 我没事
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 真对不起
Mom.
妈妈
Stop! Please, don't come any closer.
站住 别过来了
I love you, kid, but you got to go.
我爱你 孩子 但你得走了
Just go!
走吧
I know exactly how you feel...
我完全理解你的感受
Seeing the fear in his eyes.
看到他眼中的恐惧
You are out of control.
你还真是失控
But, Emma, you're not going to hurt me.
但是 艾玛 你不会伤到我的
Nor should you. I'm on your side.
你也不该伤我 我是你这边的
Just leave me the hell alone.
别来烦我
You can run, but it won't help.
你可以跑 但那是没用的
The only way this ends
你如果想让这结束
is you embracing who you are.
你必须接受自己
If it means hurting people I love,
如果这会伤到我爱的人
no, thanks.
那还是算了
Mm, good morning.
早啊
Well, look who's finally woken up.
看看谁终于醒了
I apologize, but, uh,
抱歉
that was the best...
但我真的
sleep I've had in a very long time.
很久没睡这么香了
How would you like to come back to my camp...
要不要去我的营地
and let me cook you breakfast?
让我给你做顿早餐
Ohh, that sounds lovely,
听起来真不错
but we both know we can't do that.
但你我都知道我们不能那么做
Yeah, you're probably right.
是啊 你说得对
Little John is a bit of a gossip.
小约翰挺碎嘴的
There it is.
就是这个
There's that elusive but satisfying smile
我每次闭上眼睛 眼前就是这
I think about every time I close my eyes.
难以捉摸但心满意足的微笑
This makes me wonder why we didn't do this a few decades ago.
这真让我不禁想我们怎么不早几十年在一起
I think you were suffering from a bit of heartbreak
你当时应该正处于心伤
and a touch of self-loathing.
和些许自我厌恶之中
And I was just some drunk in a bar with a tattoo.
而我只是酒馆里一个有纹身的醉鬼
Who Tinker Bell said I was destined to be with.
小叮当曾说你是我的真命天子
I should have listened to that stupid fairy.
我当时真该相信那个蠢仙子
Things might have turned out differently
如果我当时选择的是你
had I chosen you over --
事情可能就大不同了
Well, instead of...
如果我不是选择了...
Evil.
邪恶的话
You made mistakes.
你犯了些错误
And now you're making up for them.
现在你在为此做出弥补
Or digging myself in deeper.
或者是犯下更大的错误
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表