Unless they found a way to lure him back.
除非她们找到了引他回来的办法
Any one of them could control him.
她们任何一个都能控制他了
Or even worse -- use the dagger to kill him
或者更糟 她们可以用匕♥首♥杀掉他
and become the dark one herself.
自己成为黑暗者
No. We won't let that happen.
不 我们不会让这种事发生
I assume you hid the dagger somewhere safe.
你把匕♥首♥藏在了安全的地方吧
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然
Then let's move it.
我们去转移个地方吧
What?
什么
They knew him on the outside.
她们在外面见过他
They may have gleaned much about you
她们对你可能很了解了
and where you might hide something.
也许猜得到你会藏在哪里
We have to put it somewhere they would never think to look.
我们必须把它藏在她们找不到的地方
But where?
那藏哪里呢
Don't worry about that.
这个不用你担心了
If you want to bury treasure where no one could find it,
把财宝藏在别人找不到的地方这种事
leave it to a pirate.
交给海盗就好
We're here.
到了
This can't be right.
走错了吧
This is Marco's house, the town handyman.
这是马克家 他是镇上的杂务工
The only magical object you'll find here is duct tape.
他家唯一的魔法物件就是胶带
I assure you, there's something far more valuable.
我保证 他家有更有价值的东西
Actually, someone --
实际上 是有价值的人
That naughty little piece of pine he calls a son.
那块他称为儿子的小木头
The magical object you're after is pinocchio?
你们在找的魔法物件是匹诺曹
He has information about the author,
他知道作者的一些事
and we intend to make him tell us.
而且我们打算让他告诉我们
Which would be a good plan if I hadn't tried already.
可是我已经试过了根本没用
When August turned into a boy, his memory was blank.
奥古斯特变回男孩后 他的记忆都没了
He doesn't remember anything.
他什么都不记得了
Maybe the trouble was
或许问题在于
you not asking your questions more forcefully.
你询问的方式太过柔弱
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
I'm beginning to worry Cruella and Ursula were right.
我开始担心库伊拉和厄休拉是对的了
You've spent so much time around heroes,
你和英雄们相处的时间太长
you've forgotten who you really are.
已经忘记自己的真实身份了
I'd be careful questioning my commitment.
质疑我的决心 你最好小心点
You want to prove to me you're the evil queen I remember,
想证明你还是我记忆中的那个巫后
go inside there now and steal that little boy.
就立刻进去把那个小男孩偷出来
So, there's a tree I burned that's still on fire.
我把一棵树点着了而且还在烧
Who cares? What does it matter?
那又怎么样 有什么要紧
That's your spark.
那是你的火花
That's what's going to reignite the dragon inside you.
那将再次点燃你体内的龙
Now, get dressed.
去穿好衣服
Did it work?
成功了吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
We're about to find out.
马上就会知道了
Look.
看
Hello, Stefan.
你好啊 斯蒂芬
Maleficent...
玛琳菲森
I promise,
我保证
if you intend to take away Aurora's happiness,
要是你打算毁掉小曦的幸福
you will fail...
你一定会失败的
Just as you failed with Briar Rose.
就像野玫瑰公主那次一样
You made sure of that, didn't you?
那都是因为你 不是吗
Men, seize them!
士兵 抓住她们
It would appear that you've made a fool of yourself once again...
看来你又出洋相了
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
Wonderful work, Pinocchio.
做得真好 匹诺曹
She's ready, huh?
她已经准备好了 是吧
All that is left is to see how she gallops.
我们来看看她驰骋的样子吧
How's that, papa?
怎么样 爸爸
She is a steed fit for a prince.
很适合做王子的战马
Hello, Marco, Pinocchio.
你们好 马克 匹诺曹
May I come in? Of course.
我可以进来吗 当然可以
Is, uh -- is everything all right?
有什么事吗
Regina.
瑞金娜
Emma!
艾玛
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I've been watching you.
我一直在监视你
I saw you casting a sleeping spell,
我看你下了沉睡咒
and my gut said something was wrong.
我的直觉告诉我出事了
Well, it will be if you don't get out of here.
你要是不离开的确会出事
Not until you tell me what Maleficent has you in here doing.
但你得先告诉我玛琳菲森让你来做什么
They're after Pinocchio.
他们要把匹诺曹弄到手
I told you these things never end well.
我跟你说过这种事不会有好结果
We'll have to do this quickly.
我们得快点
Let's take him out the back and then find a safe place.
把他抬出去然后找个安全的地方
One little snafu and you're ready to pack up?
出了点小状况 你就打算放弃了吗
What happens when Mal realizes and lets loose her inner dragon?
要是被小玛发现 释放体内的龙出来怎么办
This is a child we are talking about, Regina.
这可是个孩子啊 瑞金娜
It's too big a risk.
这样太冒险了
Not if I'm there to keep him safe.
要是我能保证他的安全就没事
If they try to harm him,
要是她们想伤害他
I'll stop them and fight my way out.
我会阻止她们 然后杀出来
Three of them! One of you.
她们有三个人 你只有一个人
I know you think I'm in over my head, but I got this.
我知道你觉得我不自量力 但我能行
You don't know them like I do.
我比你了解她们
Then enlighten me, because ever since they came to town,
那告诉我 自从她们来了之后
my superpower's been going haywire,
我辨谎的超能力就一直警铃大作
like everyone, including my own parents,
好像所有人 包括我父母
is keeping something from me.
都有事瞒着我
Emma, the only ones keeping secrets
艾玛 有事瞒着你的人
are Maleficent and her friends.
只有玛琳菲森和她的朋友们
They've taken a page - out of the heroes' playbook.
她们在效仿英雄的作法
They're working together,
她们在合作
which means we have - to take a page out of theirs
就是说 我们也得学学她们
and break some rules.
打破一些规则
I'll be right on your tail.
我会一直跟踪你
I see anything I don't like,
要是我看见情况不妙
and I will come in blazing.
我就会加以阻止
It's good to have you back.
你回来了真好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm not going out like this.
我才不要这样死掉
You're gonna fight?
你要反抗吗
There's too many of them.
他们人太多了
Guess we'll have to hope my fireballs have improved.
只能指望我的火球术进步了
You can't defeat them.
你打不赢他们
You're right. Not without a dragon's help.
没错 但如果有龙的帮助就可以
Kill her!
杀了她
Retreat!
撤退
Look who's back.
瞧谁回来了
Come on. What's the hold up?
给点力啊 怎么不走了
Why aren't you...
你怎么...
No!
不
No.
不
Regina, what are you doing?
瑞金娜 你想干什么
You must be Aurora...
你就是小曦吧
Briar Rose's sweet-smelling bud of a daughter.
野玫瑰公主的掌上明珠
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
But my father...
但我父亲...
Said he was going to protect you.
他说会保护你
He failed.
他食言了
I was going to kill him, you know.
要知道我本想杀了他
I was going to kill your mother, too,
还想杀了你母亲
until I realized...
但我意识到...
they would suffer far worse
如果他们活着看到
if they were alive to see what I'm going to do to you.
我要对你做的事 会痛苦得多
My mother defeated you, as shall I.
我母亲打败了你 我也会
All it will take is what I have and you never will.
只需要我有而你永远不会有的东西
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表