And give you the satisfaction of returning it to her?
好让你还给她吗
Now go.
滚吧
Before I destroy it and everything you hold dear.
不然我就毁了它 以及你心爱的一切
Thank heavens that potion was only temporary.
感谢上帝 药效是暂时的
The scruff is so much more attractive than the timber.
血肉之躯可比木头人帅气多了
I'm here for my friend.
我是来救我朋友的
So, the savior found us, did she?
救世主找到我们了 是吧
Now leave.
滚吧
Nice one, mom.
干得漂亮 妈妈
Well, first thing you learn as a bandit --
这是强盗的入门课
back door's usually unlocked.
后门通常不锁
August, are you okay?
奥古斯特 你没事吧
Did they hurt you?
他们没伤害你吧
I'll survive.
我死不了
Well, I see somebody's been practicing.
看来某人一直在练习哦
Well, I seem to remember someone
我好像记得某人说
telling me I just needed to believe in myself.
我只需要相信自己就好
I always knew you'd figure it out.
我就知道你能悟出来
It's good to have you back,
你能回来真好
even if it isn't the way things were supposed to be.
虽然不该走到这一步
I'm glad I didn't have to wait 20 years to see you as you again.
不过很高兴不用等二十年你才能成年
Me too.
我也很高兴
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
好了 咱们快走吧
No one is going anywhere.
你们休想离开
Where the hell is Hook? What'd you do to him?
虎克呢 你把他怎么了
Sorry, sweetheart.
抱歉 亲爱的
Your boyfriend is shark bait.
你的小男友已经喂鲨鱼了
Drop those hands,
把手放下
or your mother here's gonna need gills to breathe.
不然你妈妈就得用鳃呼吸了
I'm sorry, Ursula.
对不起 厄休拉
But I had to.
但我不得不这么做
Don't you understand?
你还不明白吗
My singing was the only thing keeping mother's spirit alive,
歌♥唱是唯一让母亲精神不死的办法
and now she's gone forever.
现在她永远地走了
You wanted me to choose a side.
你逼我做出选择
Well, father, I'm choosing one -- mine!
好啊 我现在就选 我选我自己
Ursula, don't!
厄休拉 不要
All you ever wanted
你一直希望
was for me to remain your precious, little mermaid.
我做你的宝贝小美人鱼
Well, I'm not gonna be that anymore.
今后不会了
In fact, I'm not gonna be a mermaid at all.
我不会再当美人鱼了
You named me Ursula after the sea goddess of old.
你以远古的海洋女神厄休拉给我起名
Legend says she was strong and powerful.
传说她法力高♥强♥
Well, that's exactly what I want to be.
我也要像她一样
Ursula, wait!
厄休拉 不要
Now I'm even more powerful than you.
现在我比你都强大
And the whole sea will be at the mercy of my every whim.
整个海洋都要臣服于我
You don't need to protect me, father.
我不需要你的保护 父亲
You need to fear me.
你得敬畏我
Ursula, you don't need to do this.
厄休拉 不要这样
That's where you're wrong.
你错了
I can't have him leave with you.
我不能放他走
Not when the author is the only one
因为只有那个作者
who can give me what I want.
才能帮我得到我想要的
That's not true.
不是的
How are you still breathing?
你怎么还活着
I'm good at surviving. Or you're bad at killing.
我擅长逃脱 或是你杀人技术太差了
Either way, you don't need the author to get what you want.
不管怎么说 你不需要作者也能如愿以偿
I know why you couldn't release your voice from that shell.
我知道你为什么无法从海螺里释放歌♥喉了
Only the one who enchanted it can do that.
因为只有施咒的人才能解咒
Wait.
等等
You don't mean...
你不是说...
Aye.
是的
Father?
父亲
Ursula.
厄休拉
How are you here -- in this land?
你怎么来到...这里的
A young mermaid found me and brought me through a portal.
一只小美人鱼找到我 带我穿过传送门来的
I need to say something.
我有话对你说
I'm sorry, Ursula.
我真的很抱歉 厄休拉
I never should have forced you to use your voice as a weapon.
我不该逼你拿歌♥声作为武器
It was just... every time I heard you sing,
只是每次听到你唱歌♥
I heard your mother, and it was too painful.
就仿佛听见了你母亲 而那让我痛彻心扉
I let that pain fuel my desire for vengeance,
所以我化痛苦为仇恨
but it shouldn't have.
但这是不对的
It should have reminded me that I still had a piece of her --
我应该意识到她的一部分还活在人世...
you.
那就是你
Let me return your voice
让我把声音还给你
so I can hear it one last time.
这样我就能最后再听一次了
Now that you are whole again, I'll leave you in peace.
既然你又完整了 我就不打扰你了
Wait.
等等
My voice is all we have left of mother.
我的歌♥喉是母亲留给我们唯一的东西了
You took it from me once.
你曾夺去了它
I don't want to do the same thing to you.
我不想让你经历一样的伤痛
What are you saying?
你的意思是
I've missed you.
我很想你
I've missed you, too.
我也想你
Where's Cruella?
库伊拉呢
Uh, she must have slipped away, most likely to warn Gold.
一定是溜走了 肯定是去找戈登了
We should clear out before they get back.
他们没回来之前 我们快走
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Hook, what's wrong?
虎克 怎么了
You gave Ursula everything she wanted.
你让厄休拉如愿了
But I almost didn't, love.
但我差点就失败了 亲爱的
I was so desperate to figure out what the crocodile was up to,
我太想搞清老鳄鱼的诡计了
I almost became the man I used to be.
差点就重蹈覆辙
You have no idea how easy it is to fall back into the darkness.
你不知道堕入黑暗是有多容易
Whatever mistakes you made with Ursula, you fixed.
无论你对厄休拉做过什么 你都已经弥补了
Aye.
是啊
But it's a stark reminder of something.
但这让我明白了一件事
What?
什么
With all this talk of authors and the book,
我们最近一直在研究书和作者
we've never discussed one fact...
但我们一直避而不谈一个事实...
I was a villain.
我也是坏人
But you're not anymore.
但你已经不再是了
Neither is Regina, but she still lost her happy ending.
瑞金娜也变了 但她还是失去了她的幸福
If we're to believe the rules of the book,
如果书里的规则是真的
then it's only a matter of time before I lose mine.
那我也不能幸免
Wait. If you're afraid of losing your happy ending,
等等 如果你在害怕失去幸福
that means you found it.
那就是说你已经找到幸福了
What is it?
是什么
Don't you know, Emma?
你难道不知道吗 艾玛
It's you.
就是你
Well, that was a royal waste of time.
真是浪费时间
The door may not be in the Sorcerer's mansion,
那扇门虽不在魔法师的别♥墅♥里
but it's somewhere in Storybrooke.
但一定在童话镇
We will find it.
我们会找到的
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Where's August?
奥古斯特呢
They rescued him -- the heroes.
那些英雄 把他救走了
You had one simple task.
就给了你这么一个任务
It wasn't my fault! We have a mole.
又不能怪我 我们出了内奸
Who would be foolish enough to cross us?
谁会这么蠢 敢背叛我们
I know exactly who.
我知道
Ursula.
厄休拉
She sold us out for a reunion with daddy dearest.
她为了和亲爱的老爸团圆 把我们都出♥卖♥♥♥了
All right.
好吧
We may have lost our informant,
我们少了一个消息源
but we still have his information.
但他的消息是准的
Bring us the illustration of the door.
把门的那张画拿来
Maybe there's something in it the puppet missed.
也许能发现木偶没注意到的东西
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表