It makes sense, really, why he was so terrified of losing his magic.
这也正常 不然他怎么那么怕失去魔法呢
Tell me,
告诉我
Is there not a part of you reveling in all of this?
你心里真的没有一点小得意吗
No!
没有
I would never take comfort in his suffering.
我永远不会因为他受苦而高兴
Now do you intend to buy something?
你们到底是想来买♥♥东西
Or did you just come here to be cruel?
还是专门来让我难过的
Well, as a matter of fact,
事实上
I was hoping you'd have a...
我想给我的车
hood ornament for my vehicle.
买♥♥个引擎盖装饰物
Something with a little glitz.
要闪亮夺目
I'll check the inventory.
我去仓库看看
Won't be long now, Maleficent, my dear.
不会太久了 玛琳菲森 亲爱的
Your slumber is nearly over.
你的沉睡将尽了
Chocolate frosted doughnuts.
巧克力糖霜甜甜圈
How are we doing? You find anything?
怎么样了 找到什么了吗
Not yet.
还没
But if the author left clues in the book
但如果作者在书里留了线索
Like mother superior said, we'll find them.
就像院长说的那样 我们一定能找到
How about you, mom? How are you doing?
你怎么样 妈妈 你还好吗
I'm fine, Henry.
我好着呢 亨利
You didn't seem fine when we ran into Ursula and Cruella.
遇到厄休拉和库伊拉时你看着不怎么好
Well...
那是
I suppose that's because they remind me
可能是因为她们让我想起了
of a time in my life I'd rather forget.
我人生中想要遗忘的那段记忆吧
Time when I was a true villain.
我是个真正的坏人的日子
It makes me doubt if my happy ending's even possible.
让我怀疑我是否真有可能得到幸福结局
You can't think like that.
你不能那么想
I know, but sometimes I wonder
我知道 但有时候我会想
if I'll ever be as happy as I was
我是否能回到只有你
when it was just you, me, Robin Hood, and Roland.
我 罗宾汉 罗兰德的时候那么幸福
That feeling was, uh...
那感觉
the closest I've ever been to happy.
是我离幸福最近的时候
I wanna get back to that.
我真想回到那时
You will, mom.
你会的 妈妈
We're gonna find the author,
我们会找到作者的
and when he rewrites your ending,
等他重写了你的结局
everything will be the way you want it to be.
一切都会如你所愿的
Careful, Henry.
小心点 亨利
You're getting crumbs all over the book.
你会把书弄脏的
Right.
对
That's strange.
奇怪了
This paper, it's...
这一页的纸
it's different than the rest.
和其他页不一样
That's because it's Pinocchio's story.
因为这是皮诺曹的故事
Why would that story be any different from the others?
为什么这故事和别的不一样
Because August added it to the book.
因为这是奥古斯特加进去的
He wanted Emma to know he was Pinocchio as a boy.
他想让艾玛知道他小时候就是皮诺曹
He wanted her to believe.
他想要她相信
If August took the book apart,
如果奥古斯特把书撕烂过
he might know something about it that we don't.
他也许知道一些我们不知道的事
Too bad he isn't around to ask.
可惜他不在了 我们没法问
August might not be,
奥古斯特也许不在
but Pinocchio is.
可皮诺曹还在
I get that you're not a fan of Ursula and Cruella,
我知道你不喜欢厄休拉和库伊拉
but am I missing something?
但是不是还有什么我不知道的事
Did you know them back in the Enchanted Forest?
你是在魔法森林时就认识她们了吗
Your mother and I had some run-ins with them.
我和你妈妈跟她们有过接触
They weren't pretty.
不是什么好事
And?
然后呢
And what?
然后什么
I just feel like you're leaving stuff out.
我只是觉得你有事没告诉我
Are you?
是不是呢
Wait. Here they come.
等等 她们出来了
Call Belle.
打给贝儿
I wanna know exactly what happened in that shop.
我要知道刚刚在店里发生了什么
I don't understand. Why did you come to us?
我不明白 你们为什么来找我们
That threat Regina made at your wedding,
瑞金娜在你婚礼上做的威胁
about ruining your happiness?
说要毁了你的幸福
It wasn't all bluster. She has a way to make it happen.
可不光是空话 她有实现的办法
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because Regina just stole the darkest of curses from me.
因为瑞金娜从我这儿偷走了最黑暗的诅咒
It's the dark curse,
就是黑暗诅咒
and it makes that poison apple thing she did to you
她之前毒苹果那招和这比起来
look like child's play.
简直是小孩子把戏
It will punish all of the Enchanted Forest, including us.
那会祸及整个魔法森林 包括我们
So what are you suggesting,
那你们有什么提议
that we storm the Evil Queen's castle together?
我们一起攻击巫后的城♥堡♥吗
If only your wits matched your looks.
可惜你的脑子不如脸蛋一般好
There is a magical tree deep within the forest.
森林深处有棵魔法树
The fairies call it the Tree of Wisdom.
仙子们称之为智慧树
It will answer any question asked of it.
它会回答你任何问题
Including a query about how to defeat the Queen and her curse.
包括如何战胜巫后以及她的诅咒
So why don't you ask it yourselves?
那你为什么不自己去问
The tree's knowledge is protected.
智慧树的知识是受到保护的
Its wisdom can only be unlocked
只有两位最勇敢的英雄
by two of the most valiant heroes.
才能解开其智慧
Which is why you need us.
所以你们需要我们
The map to its location.
这张地图标出了树的位置
We will escort you there,
为了所有人的安全
for all of our safety.
我们会护送你们过去
This tree -- if what they say is true...
这棵智慧树 如果她们说的是真话
we'll be able to defeat the Evil Queen once and for all.
我们就能彻底地战胜巫后了
But can we trust them?
可是我们能相信她们吗
They're almost as bad as Regina.
她们和瑞金娜一样邪恶
If she really has a curse as dark as they say,
如果她真要实施她们所说的黑暗诅咒
the entire kingdom is in danger.
那整个王国都有危险了
What choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗
Belle said she checked the back.
贝儿说她检查了内堂
She's pretty sure there's a wooden box missing.
她很肯定丢了个木盒
What was inside it?
木盒里有什么
She doesn't know.
她不知道
Well, let's find out.
那我们就自己去看看吧
Is there a problem, Sheriff chiseled chin?
有什么问题吗 帅警长
Step out of the vehicle, please.
请下车
Anything?
有发现吗
Car's clean.
不在车上
Weird.
奇怪了
You think Belle just misplaced that box?
你觉得是贝儿把盒子弄丢了吗
Who knows? But we can't arrest them for speculation.
谁知道 但不能凭猜测就逮捕她们
Looks like you guys are off the hook.
看来你们可以走了
Sorry.
抱歉
It would be nice if at least one of the Charmings
你们家就算有一个人能对得起
lived up to their family name.
家族名声也好啊
Maybe we should go back to the Sheriff's station,
也许我们该回警长办公室
check out any security footage of Gold's,
看看戈登店里的监控录像
Make sure they didn't take anything.
确保她们没拿走任何东西
Why don't you go ahead? I wanna check on your mother.
你去吧 我要去看看你妈妈
Mind dropping me at the loft on the way back?
回去的路上能顺路载我回家吗
Dad...
爸爸
Are you sure everything's okay?
你真的没事吗
Emma, of course.
艾玛 当然了
Let's go.
我们走吧
You found that in Cruella's car?
这是你在库伊拉的车里找到的
David, that belonged to Maleficent,
戴维 这是玛琳菲森的东西
you know how much that meant to her.
你知道这对她有多重要
I do.
是的
And I can only think of one reason
那两个女巫
why those two witches would wanna steal a totem of hers --
偷她的图腾只可能有一个原因
A spell. A spell to resurrect her.
咒语 能复活她的咒语
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表