Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Who are you? My name is Elsa.
你是谁 我叫艾尔莎
I'm looking for my sister.
我在找我妹妹
Through belle, there's love in my life again.
因为贝儿 我的生活又有爱了
I've started it with a lie.
而这段爱 再一次始于谎言
She thinks she has the real dagger.
她以为她拿着真匕♥首♥
Regina... I-I want you to meet marian.
瑞金娜 我想让你见见玛丽安
Are you two together?
你俩在一起了吗
Power's out.
停电了
So whatcha gonna do about it? Me?
你打算怎么做 我吗
You are the mayor now. I am?
现在你是镇长了 我
It should be melting away.
它应该融掉的
I'm the only one with this power.
只有我一人有这种能力
I should be able to undo it.
我应该也能撤销魔法的
I know this town might seem strange at first,
我知道这个镇乍看之下很奇怪
but you do get used to it.
但你会习惯的
And Roland loves it here.
而且罗兰德喜欢这里
He loves watching the boats at the harbor
他喜欢看港里的船
and eating at Granny's...
在外婆家吃饭
And ice cream.
还喜欢冰激凌
Yes. How could we forget about ice cream?
对 怎么能忘记冰激凌呢
Can we get some now, please?
我们现在能去吃吗
Well, I think your mother's seen enough strange things for one day.
我觉得你妈妈今天已经见过太多陌生的东西了
We should get back to the camp.
我们该回营地去了
Please, mom? Regina let me.
拜托了 妈妈 瑞金娜就让我吃
Sure.
好啊
Rocky road for the little man.
给小伙子的巧克力冰激凌
Thank you.
谢谢你
you're welcome. And his dashing father.
不客气 还有他帅气的父亲
And I don't believe that I've met the beautiful mother.
我好像还没见过这位漂亮的妈妈
Uh, this is Marian.
这是玛丽安
It is lovely to finally meet you, Marian.
见到你真高兴 玛丽安
Well, since you've been through such an ordeal,
既然你经历了那样的磨难
the least I can do is -- is get you something on the house.
我至少可以请你吃点东西
What flavor would you like?
你喜欢什么口味
I...Don't know.
我不知道
Uh, in our world,
在我们世界里
the, uh, flavor choices of ice were dirt and mud.
冰的口味不外乎土或泥
In this world, we've made some improvements.
在这个世界 我们做了些改进
Trust me, there is no problem
相信我 没有什么问题
that can't be solved with a bit of ice cream.
是吃冰激凌解决不了的
Thank you. That's very kind.
谢谢 你真是太好了
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你们
Seeing a happy family like yours in here
能看到你们这样一个幸福的家庭
really warms my heart.
很让我暖心
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
抱歉让你失望了
but I've never seen her before in my life.
但我之前从没见过她
So how'd she end up inside your urn
那她是怎么跑进你秘密恐怖小屋里的
inside your secret vault of terror?
那个瓮里的呢
Look, if you really want to know how she wound up there,
你要真想知道她怎么跑进去的
She's standing right beside you, miss Swan.
她就站在你旁边 斯旺女士
Why don't you simply ask her?
你怎么不直接问她呢
She did. But I can't remember.
她问了 但我不记得
Something happened to my memories.
我记忆出了点问题
Well, an all-too-common affliction 'round these parts.
失忆是这一带的常见问题
Pity.
真可惜
But as you can see, many objects fall into my possession --
但你瞧 很多东西会跑我这儿来
urns, necklaces, all manner of things.
瓮啊 项链啊 各种东西
I can't know the history behind all of them.
我不可能知道所有物件的历史
Only if there's something in it for you.
除非你有好处可捞
Right, mate?
对吧 朋友
Yeah, well, that may have been true once.
也许以前是如此
But recently my life has been...
但最近 我的生活经历了...
turned upside down.
大起大落
I've lost a son. I've gained a wife.
我失去了儿子 得到了妻子
So you might say...
所以可以说...
I've decided to turn over a new leaf.
我决定重新开始了
Don't forget about my super power.
别忘了我的超能力
I'll be able to tell if you're lying.
我能看出你有没有说谎
How about I do you one better?
我给你个更好的办法吧
Let's simply have Belle use the dagger on me.
让贝儿对我用匕♥首♥吧
No. No.
不 不
Rumple, you don't -- you don't have to do that.
朗普 你不必这样
No, no, no. Miss Swan wants proof.
不不 斯旺女士想要证据
And I'm happy to cooperate.
我很乐意配合
Fine.
好吧
I command you, dark one...
我命令你 黑暗者
to tell them the truth.
告诉他们实话
The truth is...
真♥相♥...
just as I said.
就如我刚刚所说
I had no idea there was someone inside there.
我完全不知道里面有人
I know nothing about Elsa.
我完全不了解艾尔莎
Or her sister.
和她妹妹的事
But I wish you best of luck finding her.
但我祝你好运 早日找到她
So, no one has heard from Anna?
没人有安娜的消息吗
There's been no sightings from any of the scouts?
侦察兵都没看到过她吗
Since you asked me 10 seconds ago?
在你十秒钟前问过我之后吗
Nope.
没有
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
I've seen Anna fight wolves and snow monsters
我见过安娜跟狼和雪怪搏斗
and that idiot from the southern isles.
还有那个南部群岛的蠢货
Hans? Whatever his name is.
汉斯 管他叫什么呢
Look, the point is she can take care of herself,
总之 她能照顾自己
so stop worrying.
别担心了
Well, I can't just sit here. I'm going after her.
我不能光坐在这儿 我要去找她
She told me you'd try that and she told me to stop you.
她就说你会这样 所以叫我阻止你
Well, you can't. I'm the Queen.
你阻止不了 我是女王
Which is exactly why you need to stay in Arendelle,
所以你更要留在阿伦黛尔
as you told her.
正如你跟她说的那样
Yep. Anna was right.
安娜说对了
Logic and reason do work on you.
逻辑和理性的确能劝住你
Right now, your kingdom needs you more than Anna.
现在你的王国比安娜更需要你
She knows me too well.
她太了解我了
It's not hard to see. You're a softy.
不难看穿 你就是心软
Beneath that "Obey me, I'm the Queen" thing.
那套"服从我 我是女王"不过是表象
Why is it your compliments are so aggravating?
为什么你的赞美如此令人恼怒
Well, I start out that way, but you'll warm up to me.
我一开始总是这样 你会喜欢上我的
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
I apologize for barging in like this,
很抱歉打扰您
but we have news from one of our scouts.
我们一名侦察兵带来了消息
Have you found Anna?
有安娜的消息吗
No. But they discovered something else in their search.
没有 但他们在搜查时发现了别的情况
What does it say?
发生了什么事
There's an army massing in the southern mountains.
有支军队正在南部山区集结
Heading for Arendelle,
要向阿伦黛尔进军
led by Prince Hans.
领军的是汉斯王子
well, I know every inch of those mountains.
我对那一带山区了如指掌
Let me sneak up there and see what he's up to.
让我悄悄潜过去 看看他要干什么
I didn't realize the official Arendelle ice master
我不知道阿伦黛尔官方冰块供应商
and deliverer got a say in matters.
在国家事务上也有发言权呢
He doesn't.
他没有
You're not going anywhere. It's too dangerous.
你哪也不能去 这太危险了
Oh, there you go warming up to me. You do care.
瞧瞧 这不就喜欢上我了 你的确在乎我
My sister wants a wedding.
我妹妹还要和你结婚呢
It's probably best the groom is alive.
所以新郎最好是活蹦乱跳的
So I'll be real careful.
我会非常小心的
You're staying right here.
你得留在这儿
As you said, I am the Queen of Arendelle.
我说了 我是阿伦黛尔的女王
So let me be the Queen and handle it.
让我尽女王的职责 处理这件事
Come on inside.
进来吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表