That wasn't so hard, now, was it?
说出来也不是很难 对吗
Since the sorcerer was the one who did the trapping,
既然是魔法师把作者困了起来
we will start our search for the door at his mansion.
我们就从他公♥寓♥开始寻找那扇门
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
I'll stay here and watch the puppet.
我待在这儿看着这木偶
No, no.
不 不
Cruella will be our guard dog.
库伊拉是我们的看门狗
Since you're the only one who's seen the drawing of the door,
因为你是唯一见过那扇门图片的人
you're gonna have to help us find it.
你要来帮我们找到它
Be careful, love.
小心点 亲爱的
That's distilled from Wonderland's finest mushrooms.
那是从仙境最好的蘑菇里提炼的
Spill one drop, and, well,
弄洒一滴 那么
Storybrooke will have a giant squid in its harbor.
童话镇的海港上就出现一只巨型乌贼
Now that's a ship fit for a pirate.
那才海盗船应有的尺寸嘛
Mr. Smee, clear the deck.
斯密先生 清空甲板
I'd like a moment alone with our guest.
我想和我们的客人单独聊聊
I hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
I thought your crew might like something to work by.
我想着你的船员可以在工作时调剂一下
Aye. It's beautiful.
是的 很好听
I'm afraid I've got something to show you.
很抱歉 我有东西要给你看
I know what that is. Why do you have that?
我知道那是什么 为什么在你那里
Please don't use it! Don't worry.
拜托别用那个 别担心
I won't.
我不会
But you must know -- your father gave this to me.
但你必须知道 是你父亲交给我的
He thought you'd return home if you could no longer sing.
他认为如果你不能唱歌♥了就会回家
In exchange for helping him, he offered me squid ink --
他用乌贼墨作为我帮助他的交换
a weapon that would finally let me get my revenge
一个可以让我复仇
against the dark one.
打败黑暗者的武器
And you would sacrifice that prize for me?
你会为了我牺牲那样的宝物吗
I know that voice
我知道那声音
is the only thing you have left of your mother.
是你母亲留给你的唯一遗物
If I had something left of my love...
如果我爱的人给我留下了什么...
Look, I may be a pirate...
听着 我虽是个海盗...
...but I have a code.
但是我也有原则
And I promise to never take that voice from you.
我保证永远不夺走你的声音
But that means you'll remain trapped as Pan's servant forever.
但那你就会永远只得给潘做仆人
Not necessarily.
不一定
You stole that bracelet from your father's vault.
你从你父亲的储藏室偷了那个手镯
I'd wager that's where he keeps the squid ink.
我打赌乌贼墨也被他藏在那里
You want me to steal it for you.
你想让我帮你偷出来
I'll take you to glowerhaven and wherever else you want to go.
我会带你去格洛黑文或任何你想去的地方
Then we can both get what we want.
那么我们都能得到自己想要的
Aye.
对
Now you're thinking like a pirate.
现在你像海盗一样思考了
I never thought I'd walk this sweet vessel again.
我从没想过还能再走上这艘可爱的船
Yes, well, you can ogle your ship
是啊 你可以先把我的歌♥喉还给我
after you return my singing voice.
再欣赏你的船
Now, you know the deal -- I hand this over,
你知道我们做的交易 我给你这个
you tell me every detail of the dark one's plan.
你告诉我黑暗者的全部计划
Oh, you hear that?
你听到了吗
Aye.
是的
It didn't work.
这没有用
Why the devil not?
为什么不行
Because you're wrong, Hook.
因为你错了 虎克
Villains can't get their happy endings.
坏人是没有好下场的
I never should have believed you
我就不该相信你
when you said we could do this without the author.
说什么没有作者我们也能办得成
I delivered your voice.
我把声音还给你了
It's not my fault if your magic can't get it
你没法从那该死的海螺里
out of the bloody shell.
把它取出来又不怪我
Now tell me what Gold has planned.
快告诉我戈登有什么计划
Our deal is over. You get nothing!
我们的交易黄了 你什么也拿不到
Our deal is not done.
我们的交易没有黄
I have to stop the dark one.
我必须阻止黑暗者
He's taken too much from me already.
他夺走了我太多东西
You haven't changed one bit.
你一点都没有变
Still the same selfish pirate, as always.
还是那个自私的海盗
Never go up against a woman with eight hands,
不要跟一个有八只手的女人作对
especially when you only have one.
尤其当你只有一只手的时候
Have a nice swim, captain.
游得愉快 船长
Don't worry.
别担心
You can thank me later.
你可以回头再谢我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Aye.
没事
Good.
很好
That's for tossing black beard overboard
这是因为你没等黑胡子告诉我
before he could tell me where Eric was.
埃里克的下落就把他扔下水
I had to rescue that awful man to find him.
我为了找到他只得去救那个混♥蛋♥
Then why are you here?
那你在这里干吗
I thought you and your prince were living happily ever after.
我以为你和你的王子已经幸福美满了呢
I was, until I got trapped in that bottle.
本来是的 但我后来被困在瓶子里了
After you traded the jolly roger to black beard,
你把海盗船卖♥♥给黑胡子后
he used your ship to terrorize a lot of people,
他用那船恐吓了很多人
including some royals from Arendelle.
包括几个阿伦黛尔的王室
The queen trapped your ship as punishment.
女王困住了你的船以示惩罚
Elsa did that?
艾尔莎做的吗
And I accidentally got swept up in the magic,
而我意外被魔法波及
so thanks for letting me out.
所以感谢你帮我逃出来
Was that the real Ursula?
那真的是厄休拉吗
Why was she throwing you overboard?
她为什么扔你下船
Because I was so focused on getting what I want,
因为我一心只想着自己想要的
I made a promise to her I couldn't deliver.
给了她承诺却无法兑现
Maybe she was right.
也许她是对的
Maybe villains can't get their happy endings.
也许坏人终究不会有好下场
Maybe that's because villains
也许是因为
always go about getting them the wrong way.
坏人总采取错误的方式
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I trust that you didn't run into any trouble.
你应该没遇到什么麻烦吧
Nothing I couldn't handle.
没什么我应付不来的
I've waited a century for this.
我为此等了一个世纪
I couldn't have done this without your help, Ursula.
全靠你帮忙才成功 厄休拉
So, tell me, where do you want to go to first?
告诉我 你想先到哪里去
You're not taking her anywhere.
你哪都别想带她去
Stand down, men.
大家别动
This is between me and the sea king.
这是我跟海王的个人恩怨
No! It's about me.
不是 是因为我
Hook told me what you asked him to do.
你让虎克做的事 他都告诉我了
You were trying to take away
你想夺走
the only thing I have left of mother.
妈妈唯一留下的东西
So I wouldn't lose you the way I lost her.
这样我就不会像失去她那样失去你
You may have fooled my daughter,
你虽然能骗过我女儿
but I know exactly what you are.
但我很清楚你的真面目
You only care about one thing -- your vengeance.
你只在乎一件事 复仇
Now you'll never get it.
这下你休想得到了
You have no idea what you've just done.
你不知道你刚刚做了什么
You dare attack a deity?
你竟敢攻击神明
I don't have to kill you to make you suffer.
我不杀你也可以让你受折磨
I know I'm not the only one consumed by vengeance.
我不是唯一被复仇之念吞噬的人
No!
不要
Now you'll never sink another ship with this.
你再也别想用它让船沉没了
How could you?
你怎么能这样
You said you had a code.
你说你有原则
You said you'd never steal my voice.
你说你绝不会偷我的歌♥声
That was before your father
那是在你父亲
destroyed my one chance at revenge.
毁掉我复仇的唯一机会之前
My father is a tyrant, but you're no better.
我父亲是暴君 你也不比他好
Keep it.
留着吧
If this is what humans are like, no one deserves to hear it.
如果人类都是如此 他们也不配听到
Ursula!
厄休拉
Give me the shell.
把海螺给我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表