Who cares how she's doing it? That's not what matters here.
管她怎么做呢 这不是重点
No, you're absolutely right.
是啊 你说得对
I wonder if she tried to call me.
不知道她有没有给我打过
Bloody hell.
该死
I left my talking phone in the back of your truck.
我把我的说话电♥话♥留在你车后箱了
It's just called a phone.
那东西就叫电♥话♥
What an impractical name. I'll be back in two shakes.
好不切实的名字 我就回来
Emma, it's Killian. Call me right away,
艾玛 我是基利安 马上打给我
or you may never make it home for cinnamon and cocoa...
否则你可能永远没法回家喝热可可加肉桂了
ever.
永远不能了
Damn it, Swan.
该死的 斯旺
Don't tell me you trusted the crocodile.
你不是相信那老鳄鱼了吧
It's dusty in here.
这里灰好大
I'm surprised it bothers you.
这你应该不介意啊
I may have slept in a barn,
我虽然是睡在谷仓
but it was a spotless barn.
但那谷仓可是一尘不染
I've never been in this part of the palace.
我从没来过宫殿的这一部分
What makes you think Ingrid hid the urn here?
你为什么会觉得英格丽把瓮藏在这里了
Mother and father told me not to go in the east wing
爸爸妈妈跟我说过不让我来东区
because it was crumbling and dangerous.
因为这里很危险
So, of course, I had to.
所以我当然就来过
Naturally.
当然了
But it didn't seem dangerous to me. Just...
但我并不觉得这里危险 只是
forgotten.
被遗弃了
Mother probably wanted to forget
妈妈大概是想忘记
the painful memories of her sister.
关于姐姐的痛苦记忆
You royals sure go to exhaustive lengths to ignore your issues.
你们这些皇室真是费尽心机无视你们的问题
You're still here?
你怎么还在这里
You're supposed to be outside keeping watch.
你应该在门外站岗啊
And, remember, if you see Ingrid, use the secret signal.
如果你见到了英格丽 记得用我们的秘密信♥号♥♥
Wait, do we have a secret signal?
等等 我们有秘密信♥号♥♥吗
I think "run" will work just fine.
我觉得"跑啊"应该就够了
What is it, Elsa? Is everything all right?
怎么了 艾尔莎 你还好吗
Yeah, I was just thinking about what it must have been like
我只是在想象妈妈和英格丽
when mother and Ingrid were younger.
小时候是什么样子
I wonder what happened that
不知道发生了什么事
made them turn against each other.
让她们反♥目♥成仇
Knowing Ingrid, I'm not surprised things got ugly.
就我对英格丽的了解 变成这样倒也不足为奇了
You don't need to worry.
你不用担心
It's in the past.
那都是过去了
And you and I both know that can never happen to us.
而且我们都知道我们是绝不会这样的
Now...We need to get searching.
我们得继续找了
We need to find that urn.
我们得找到那个瓮
Hans!
汉斯
Look, he's -- he's...
你看 他...
He's frozen.
他冻住了
I guess I forgot to tell you everything that happened
我忘记告诉你 你走之后
since you were away.
发生的事了
Ingrid did this?
这是英格丽干的
To be fair, it's the one good thing
老实说 这倒是
she's done since getting out of that urn.
她出瓮后做的唯一一件好事了
And look, there it is.
看 在那里呢
It's smaller than I imagined.
比我想的要小啊
It must not have been very comfortable.
一定很不舒服吧
Well, she's going to have to make do
她只能凑合一下了
because she's going right back inside it.
因为她要被关回去了
Did you come here for a reason?
你来是有原因的吗
As I recall,
我记得
I already told you what you need to do
我已经告诉你想要摆脱匕♥首♥
to free yourself from your dagger.
你需要做什么了
I have nothing more to give you...
我没有其他可给你的了
Unless...
除非
...You simply like watching me.
你就是喜欢看着我
I never do anything without a good reason.
我做事从来都是有原因的
And watching your twisted mind at work
观察你扭曲的心理
does not qualify.
可不算之一
Twisted?
扭曲
Says the man who betrayed everyone in Storybrooke.
你还背叛了童话镇的每个人呢
I haven't betrayed a single person.
我还没背叛任何人呢
Not yet, anyway.
至少现在还没有
Did you forget that you gave me those?
你忘记你把那个给我了吗
Did you forget what they can do?
你忘记那个能做到什么了吗
I don't forget much, dearie.
我不会忘记什么 亲爱的
But if you plan to put that ribbon on Emma Swan,
但如果你想把丝带系在艾玛·斯旺的手腕上
you're about to be disappointed.
你可要失望了
With her powers out of control,
鉴于她的魔法失控
I've now found my own use for her.
我现在发现我正可以利用她
You think you can take her away from me now?
你觉得你现在可以从我身边夺走她吗
What did you do?
你做了什么
Look down.
往下看
Remember the urn your sister placed you in?
还记得你妹妹用来困住你的瓮吗
It had the power to limit your magic.
它能够限制你的魔法
Elsa destroyed that urn.
艾尔莎毁掉了瓮
Well, funny thing about magic --
魔法就是这点有趣
It can never be destroyed completely.
它不会被彻底毁掉
It simply lives on in other forms.
它只会以其他形式延续
Magic survives.
魔法总能延续下来
I visited the barn where the urn was destroyed,
我去了一趟瓮被摧毁的谷仓
collected its remnants grain by grain --
一粒一粒收集起来了它的灰烬
Painstaking process.
真是折磨人啊
And I must say...
但我得说
the effort paid off.
这是值得的
When I escape,
等我逃出去
there will be a terrible price to pay.
会要你付出可怕的代价
Don't worry.
别担心
The dust won't last long,
灰烬的效力不会持续很久
just long enough to get what I want. And, uh,
但足以让我达成目的了
you see, I don't have to betray everyone in Storybrooke.
其实呢 我不用背叛童话镇的每个人
Just you.
只有你
And, I'm afraid...
还有
Emma Swan.
艾玛·斯旺
Hands off. That's me lunch and dinner.
别动 那是我的午餐和晚餐
Sorry, friend, but I need to pick your brain.
抱歉 朋友 但我有事找你
And I need you sober as Friar Tuck on a Sunday when I do it.
而我需要你像礼拜日的塔克修士一样清醒
I'm not sure Sunday's ever made any difference for that man.
我看礼不礼拜日 那家伙都一个样
What's happening?
怎么回事
Regina needs our help.
瑞金娜需要我们的帮助
This book. Funny.
这本书 有意思
You were never much the reading sort, Robin.
你可不是爱读书的那种人 罗宾
It's not mine. I stole it.
这不是我的 是我偷来的
Ah, well, that sounds more like you.
嗯 这才像你
So, what's so important about a book?
这本书有什么要紧的
Whoever wrote this imbued it with magical powers --
这本书的作者在其中注入了魔法
powers that could change Regina's future for the better.
而这份魔法能改变瑞金娜的未来
We need to figure out who did this.
我们得找到作者
Information about the writer of a magical book.
关于一本魔法书的作者的信息
I might just have an idea.
我可能还真有办法
Excellent.
太好了
But I'm gonna need me lunch and dinner back.
但我要我的午餐和晚餐
See, you ain't been in this town as long as I have.
你来这镇子不如我久
There wasn't always magic,
这里并不一直有魔法
but when it came, it started at one place --
但魔法降临的时候 是从一个地方开始的
the clock tower.
钟楼
See, for 28 years, them hands didn't move.
28年来 钟的指针从没动过
Time stood still.
时间也是静止的
Then one day, tick-tock, it bloody did.
然后有一天 钟突然走起来了
I'm afraid you've lost me, Will.
我不太明白 威尔
I understand the significance of the magical clock,
我理解魔法钟的重要性
but what's that got to do with this book or its author?
但这跟这本书和作者有什么关系
Do you know what's under that magical clock tower?
你不知道魔法钟楼下面有什么吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表