The Snow Queen's scroll let her into Storybrooke once.
白雪女王的卷轴曾让她进入童话镇
Maybe it'll work for them.
也许对她们也适用
All right, Squid.
好吧 大乌贼
If your information pans out, we'll consider letting you in.
如果你们的法子有效 我们会考虑让你们进来
Those are my terms.
这就是我的条件
You've got a deal.
成交
You want darkness?
你想要黑暗
I'll give you darkness.
我就给你黑暗
We had a deal, witches!
别忘了我们的约定 你们两个
I hope you choke on my bones.
但愿你会被我的骨头噎死
Yeah, lovely.
这可好
Now I'll never get the smell of fish out of this dress.
这下衣服上的鱼腥味是洗不掉了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Regina, I'm not sure it's after you.
瑞金娜 我觉得它不是冲你来的
Of course it's after me.
肯定是冲我来的
Ursula said it devours the heart with the darkest potential.
厄休拉说它想要最可能陷入黑暗的心
And now that Gold's gone, well, who else could that be?
现在戈登不在了 除了我还能是谁
I mean, is there a dwarf named evil-y?
难道还有一个叫"大坏蛋"的小矮人吗
It's me.
就是我
We're not gonna just sacrifice you.
可我们不能牺牲你
I'm not sure we have much of a choice.
我觉得别无他法了
That thing's magical, right?
那家伙是魔法的吧
I would say "magical" is a pretty good guess.
这不是明眼人都知道的吗
So if it's magic, what happens if it leaves town
如果它是魔法产生的 那如果它离开镇子
for a world with no magic?
进入没有魔法的世界会怎样
No magic, no beast.
没有魔法 就没有怪兽
So all we have to do is lead it over the town line.
所以我们只要把它引到镇界就好
The Chernabog withstood both of our powers combined.
黑神能抵御我们共同的进攻
Even if I poof myself to the town line,
即使我瞬移到镇界
the second I'm out in the open, it'll crush me like a bug.
一旦暴露 它就能轻易把我弄死
Not if you've got some help. Trust me.
可你不是孤军奋战 相信我
What?
什么
Okay. Be careful.
好 当心点
They found a way to stop the beast.
她们找到击溃怪物的办法了
Great. Why aren't you smiling?
那太好了 可你怎么不开心
Because Cruella and Ursula... are here.
因为库伊拉和厄休拉来了
What made you choose yellow?
你为什么选黄色的车
What?
什么
Your bug -- yellow? Bold choice.
你的甲壳虫 是黄色的 真大胆
I like yellow. I stole it.
我喜欢黄色 再说这是我偷的
Is this really the time to question my taste?
你干吗这个时候抱怨我的品位
Sorry, I'm just trying not to think about
抱歉 我只是努力不去想
being some demon's lunch.
将要成为恶魔的午餐
You're not going to be.
不会的
I'm glad you're confident.
很高兴你还这么自信
What, is this thing made of tin?
你这车是锡纸做的吗
Hang on. We're almost there.
坚持住 快到了
It's too late.
太迟了
I'm not gonna let both of us die in this metal coffin on wheels.
我不会让我们俩死在这带轮子的金属棺材里
Thanks for trying, Miss Swan. What?!
你已经尽力了 斯旺女士 什么
Regina!
瑞金娜
Emma!
艾玛
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
So Cruella and Ursula were telling the truth.
看来库伊拉和厄休拉说得是实话
It would appear so.
估计是了
No, wait. Emma, I...
等等 艾玛
I think this is a bad idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Look, they may have told the truth this time.
她们这次虽然是说了实话
That doesn't mean they can be trusted.
但不代表她们就值得信任
Mom, this doesn't sound like you.
妈 这太不像你说的话了
You always believe the best in everyone.
你从来都相信人有好的一面
I'm also a realist. Emma, she's right.
但我也很现实 艾玛 你妈说的对
Things were just starting to get back to normal in Storybrooke.
童话镇刚刚走上正轨
You, too? Look, we don't know anything about these two.
你也这样了 我们对这两个人一无所知
They could be looking for redemption,
她们可能是要寻找救赎
but they also could be as evil as Mr. Gold or Zelena
但也可能像戈登先生和塞琳娜一样邪恶
or worse.
甚至更坏
That could be, but they just helped us,
是有这可能 但她们刚刚帮助了我们
and we made a deal.
我们说好了的
Doesn't matter. It's a bad idea. They're villains.
无所谓 这主意不好 她们是坏人
You're right. They are. They're horrible...
是的 她们是坏人 很坏
But not as horrible as I was once.
但比不上曾经的我
And if I deserve a second chance, so do they.
如果我有改过的机会 她们也应该有
How can I sit here, looking for my happiness,
我怎么能自顾自地寻找我的幸福
and deny two others a chance at theirs?
却连机会都不肯给这两个人
I'm with Regina. We let them in.
我赞成瑞金娜 我们得让她们进来
Welcome to Storybrooke.
欢迎来到童话镇
Thank you, Regina.
谢谢你 瑞金娜
You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
I better not.
但愿吧
We're back, darling.
我们回来了 亲爱的
You didn't think we abandoned you, did you, Dark One?
你不会以为我们抛弃你了吧 黑暗者
Of course not.
当然不是
We're a team.
我们是个团队嘛
Nice duds. Now what do we do?
行头不错 现在要怎么办
Now we begin our task.
现在任务开始了
It's simple, really.
其实很简单
Continue to repent your wicked ways.
继续对过往的恶行表示忏悔
Make friends. Build relationships.
交朋友 扩人脉
And just what will you be doing?
那你呢
I'll continue my work behind the scenes, of course.
我自然是继续幕后工作
Sounds like we're doing everything, again.
听着又是我们把活儿全包了
How do you think we got in here?
你们以为我们是怎么进来的
And how do you think that Chernabog was released?
你们以为黑神又是怎么被放出来的
It was me.
是我
I'm the Oxford professor who translated the spell for Belle,
我就是那个帮贝儿翻译咒语的牛津大学教授
the spell that released the fairies
那道咒语释放了仙子
and also happened to unleash that monstrosity.
也碰巧放出了怪物
So I ask you consider what I was able to do
所以你们好好想想 在外面
on the outside,
我能力全无
at my lowest point, without magic.
没有魔法 我都能办到这些
And then consider what I'm able to do in here.
再想想 回到这里我的能力会有多大
So maybe we should stop bickering and get on with it.
所以别再抱怨了 抓紧时间干吧
So our team is one member short.
现在我们还差一个人呢
It's time to reunite the band.
重聚的时刻到了
Y-you don't mean...
你说的不会是
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
But she's dead.
可她已经死了
Not entirely.
不完全是
Well, just what does that mean?
什么意思
It means we have our work cut out,
意思是我们的任务会很艰巨
much to prepare. I don't like it.
要做很多准备 我不喜欢
Dead or alive, we got a bigger problem --
管她是死是活 我们还有更大的麻烦
Regina.
瑞金娜
And what makes you say that?
为什么这么说
That beast was unable to defeat her.
黑神都无法击败她
As bad as Maleficent is,
玛琳菲森已经够坏了
Regina's dark heart is far worse.
瑞金娜可比她坏多了
You are so filled with assumptions.
你们的猜测完全错了
Regina is not the one we have to worry about.
我们不需要担心瑞金娜
What?
什么
That beast did seek out the heart
黑神的确是在追逐
with the greatest potential for darkness, yes,
最可能陷入黑暗的心
but it was wasn't going after Regina.
但它追的不是瑞金娜
It was after Emma Swan.
而是艾玛·斯旺
What do you suppose the boy is up to now?
你觉得那孩子又在琢磨什么
Being Henry.
那就是亨利啊
If anyone's gonna get that author out of the book,
如果有谁能找出童话书的作者
it's him.
那一定是他
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表