We'll find another way to defeat the snow queen --
我们会找到其他办法打败白雪女王的
together.
同心协力
Easy, tiger, we've got company.
等等 猛♥男♥ 旁边有人呢
I didn't know you were such a fan of my magic.
我没想到你这么喜欢我的魔法
Why would you say that, Swan?
这话从何说起 斯旺
I'm a fan of every part of you.
我喜欢你的全部
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Of course, love. Why?
当然 亲爱的 怎么了
If you look at me any harder,
你眼光再犀利点
tou're gonna drill a hole in my head.
我的脑袋就要被钻出洞了
I'm just relieved.
我只是松了口气
You should go outside.
你应该出去
I have a feeling there are a lot of worried people
我感觉会有很多忧心忡忡的人
who will be glad to see you.
乐意见到你的
I got here as fast as I could.
我尽快赶过来了
What's so important you couldn't say over the phone?
什么事那么重要不能在电♥话♥里说
I'll show you in a second.
我马上给你看
But first, you remember this?
但首先 你记得这个吗
Uh, the book you apparently stole from me?
你显然是从我这里偷走的书吗
Yes, I remember it quite well.
我记得很清楚
You knew I was a thief when you met me.
你刚遇到我时我就是个大盗
All right, so, tonight, I came here looking,
好了 今晚 我来这里找
trying to find a clue towards that author --
关于作者的线索
towards your happy ending.
你的幸福结局的线索
In the public library?
在公共图书馆里
Robin, my happy ending is not a Stephen King book-on-tape.
罗宾 我的幸福结局不是斯蒂芬·金的有声小说
Hang on. But then the strangest thing happened.
等等 然后发生了件很奇怪的事
I found something.
我有所发现
Is this...us?
这是我们吗
Yes.
是的
Inside the pub.
在酒馆里
I don't understand. This isn't what happened.
我不明白 事实不是这样的
Is this from the book?
这是书里的吗
23...Page 23. Is it missing from the book?
23 第23页 书里缺了这一页吗
No. No, it's already there, and it's you leaving me.
没有 已经有了 是你离开了我
This goes in the same place.
这是同一页
This is the meeting that we never had.
这是我们没发生的见面
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
It means that your fate could have gone many different ways.
这意味着你的命运本可有许多不同的可能
It means you're not doomed to suffer.
意味着你不是注定要受折磨
There's a bright future for you around every turn,
每一个转角都有光明的未来等着你
even if you miss one.
即使你错过了一个
Well, where did you find it?
你是从哪找到的
Is there another book? What shelf?
还有别的书吗 哪个书架
No, it was in my satchel.
不 就在我的背包里
What?
什么
Not at first. It wasn't there when I left.
一开始不在 我放下包时并不在
It...appeared.
就那么出现了
Like magic.
像魔法一样
It's a sign.
这是一个征兆
And you can take it however you want, but to me,
随便你怎么想 但是对于我来说
it's showing you possibility -- hope.
这表示了可能性 希望
That's not something that would ever happen to a villain, is it?
这可不是坏人能够得到的 不是吗
What is it?
怎么了
I owe someone a quarter.
我欠某人25美分
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
Rumplest Stop!
朗普斯 停下
I have traveled far to find you.
我千里迢迢来找你
Why are you conjuring the dark one
你和魔法师有交易
when you have a deal with the sorcerer?
为何还要召唤黑暗者
Do you doubt he can find the sister you seek?
你怀疑他无法帮你找到你想要的姐妹吗
No. But I lost the one that I already had.
不 但我失去了本来拥有的那个
You told me you were a patient woman.
你说过你是个有耐心的女人
Happy endings can take a long time, but they do happen.
幸福结局要经历漫长的等待 但总会来的
Does that mean you found a match?
你找到了合适的人选吗
The sorcerer did locate a third magical sister, yes,
魔法师已经找到第三个魔法姐妹了
and she...
而她
will be a perfect match.
将会是完美人选
What do you mean, "will be"?
"将会是"是什么意思
Therein lies the catch.
关键就在这里
She is not born yet.
她还没有出生
How does the sorcerer know something
魔法师怎么会知道
that hasn't happened yet?
还没发生的事情
He knows many things.
他知道许多事情
For example, he knows that if you deliver that hat...
比如 他知道如果你把那顶帽子
to the dark one,
交给黑暗者
you will never find your happy ending.
你就永远无法得到幸福结局
But if I give it to you...
但如果我给你
I will?
就能得到吗
You will find this third sister
你会找到第三个姐妹
and be reunited with the one you've just lost.
并和你刚刚失去的这个重逢
This door will lead you to a new land...
这扇门会带你去一个新的国度
Where your happy ending awaits.
你的幸福结局就在那里等你
Just hand over the box,
把盒子交给我
and I will open it for you.
我就为你打开门
You said that the sorcerer doesn't make deals...
你说过魔法师不做交易
Especially with people like me.
特别是和我这样的人
Why is he doing this now?
他现在为什么又这么做了
The hat is important to him.
帽子对他来说很重要
And sometimes, people surprise you.
有时 人们会做出让你惊讶的事
Now take this.
拿上这个
When the time comes...
等到时机成熟
it will lead you to your third sister.
它会引领你找到第三个姐妹
Emma! Did you do it?
艾玛 你做了吗
I didn't, thanks to Elsa.
没有 多亏了艾尔莎
I'm so, so glad. Just...please don't change.
我太高兴了 求你不要改变
I don't want to.
我不想
We love you, no matter what.
不管怎样 我们都爱你
I know.
我知道
Hey, kid. How are you?
孩子 你好吗
Just glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
So, your magic -- are you in control of it again?
你的魔法 你又能控制了吗
Absolutely.
当然
Cool.
酷
Mom, when did you get that?
妈妈 你什么时候戴上那个的
I don't know.
不知道
Emma, what's happening?
艾玛 发生了什么
It won't come off.
摘不下来
Mine won't, either.
我的也是
I feel it, too.
我也感觉到了
It's like it's funneling all my magic away, like it's...
它似乎在吸取我的魔法 就像是
harnessing it somehow.
在利用它
Any idea what this is?
知道这是什么吗
No.
不知道
But I have a pretty good idea where it came from.
但我能猜到是从哪里来的
You look disappointed.
你看起来很失望
Miss Swan did not behave as I had hoped.
斯旺女士并没有按我希望的去做
Did you have a hand in it?
和你有关吗
Of course not.
当然没有
My hands were trapped here the entire time.
我这段时间一直困在这里
Although, as you said,
不过 正如你所说
the urn dust didn't last long at all.
瓮的尘土没持续多久
I'd keep my distance if I were you.
如果我是你 就保持距离
You really don't understand what's happening, do you?
你是真不知道是怎么回事吧
I wasn't the one who saved Emma.
不是我救了艾玛
Elsa was.
是艾尔莎
They really are quite wonderful together -- like sisters.
她们俩真的好默契 就像姐妹一样
Your strange fixation really holds no interest for me.
我对你奇怪的偏执没有兴趣
But it should.
但你应该有
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表