Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
She wants it to be just the three of us.
她想只留我们三人
Her perfect family.
组建她的完美家庭
Anna and Elsa must know the truth!
安娜和艾尔莎必须知道真♥相♥
We might not make it home, but this could.
我们可能回不了家了 但这个可以
I figured out your plan.
我已经弄清了你的计划
You want to cleave yourself from the dagger.
你想要摆脱匕♥首♥
My mirror is complete.
我的镜子完整了
I can finally cast a spell over all of Storybrooke.
我终于能给童话镇施咒了
Well done, dearie.
真是厉害 亲爱的
It appears you've won.
看来你赢了
That's big of you.
你真是大度
A welcome change. You're usually so confrontational.
这种改变太好了 你总是那么气冲冲的
I prefer reasonable.
我更喜欢讲道理
I'd like to make a deal.
我想跟你做个交易
You have nothing that I want.
你没有我想要的东西
Well, perhaps I do.
或许我有
This spell of yours, when it hits...
你的咒语 据它到达...
In a few hours from now?
估计就剩几小时了吧
Sundown.
日落到达
Sundown. Yeah.
日落 好的
It'll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town.
小镇上每个人的阴暗面都会浮现出来
It'll do more than that.
可不止这样
They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead.
他们会自相残杀 直到每个人都死光
Not everyone.
不会是每个人
You'll have what you want --
你会得到你想要的
You alone with your "sisters" Elsa and Emma
你跟你的姐♥妹♥们♥ 艾尔莎和艾玛
doing who knows what,
单独一起 随你们干什么
and I'll be here, too,
我也会在这里
spending every waking moment of my immortal life
我会把我无限的生命
trying to rip your heart out.
用在试图杀你上面
It seems you do have something to offer.
看来你的确有筹码
What do you want?
你想要什么
To leave.
离开
Didn't we already make this deal?
这笔交易我们不是都做过了吗
Yes, but I have an eye for a loophole,
是的 但我最会钻漏洞
and I think I've spotted yours.
而我想我发现了你的漏洞
My wife and grandson will be destroyed by this spell,
我的妻子和孙子会被咒语毁掉
so I want you to allow them to leave with me.
所以我要你 允许他们随我离开
You spare the two of them,
你不动他们
I spare you misery.
我也不动你
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Enjoy your trip.
一路顺风
Belle was right. My aunt it actually doing this.
贝儿说中了 我姨妈真这么做了
The spell of shattered sight.
破碎景象咒
We open the mines and the vault. We take shelter there.
我们打开矿井和地下室 躲在那里
This is magic. It doesn't care about ceilings.
这是魔法 天棚是挡不住的
It's started. How long?
已经开始了 多久会到
By sundown.
日落时
By sundown, everyone in this town will start...
日落时 这镇上的人都会
tearing each other apart.
开始自相残杀
Okay.
好吧
The answer is simple.
答案很简单
Let's not be in town.
我们别留在这里了
Hardly an elegant solution.
这办法可真笨
Nothing wrong with brute force if it works.
如果蛮力好用 也没什么不对
If we can get over, we can build a frame,
如果能越过去 可以搭个架子
take people over one at a time.
一个个把人接出去
David, be careful.
戴维 小心点
You okay? David?
你没事吧 戴维
Looks like that wall doesn't care much for your brute force.
看来这冰墙不在乎你的蛮力呢
Elsa? No, stop. Hey.
艾尔莎 别 停下
No! That thing could go off again!
别 那东西可能又会冒出来呢
Come on. It's Anna's necklace.
走吧 是安娜的项链
I thought it was gone.
我以为丢了呢
It's like a miracle. Glad you found it,
简直像奇迹一样 很高兴你找到了
but sentimentality's not worth risking your life over.
但不值得因为感情用事丢了性命
It's a sign, Emma -- a sign we're gonna win.
这是预兆 艾玛 我们会赢的
Is everyone into this hope thing now?
你们现在都开始抱希望了吗
If we're gonna win, we need to stop wasting time.
如果我们想赢 就不能再浪费时间了
Mom, dad, Leroy,
妈妈 爸爸 勒罗伊
go tell everyone what's going on.
去告诉大家发生了什么
When this goes down,
等咒语来袭
everyone needs to be separated from their loved ones
每个人都得跟自己爱的人分开
if they don't want to hurt each other.
否则就会伤及彼此
Killian, go to the waterfront.
基里安 去海边
see if we can use boats to get some people out.
看能不能驾船带些人离开
I have to warn Robin Hood. His camp's not far from here.
我得去通知罗宾汉 他的营地离这里不远
Okay, go.
好 去吧
Elsa and I are gonna talk to Gold, see if he has any ideas.
艾尔莎和我去跟戈登谈谈 看他有没有办法
Henry, you come with us. No.
亨利 你跟我们来 不行
He's with me. I'm his best chance.
他得跟着我 跟我最安全
That might not be true.
或许不是这样的
Emma and I? I think we're immune.
我认为艾玛和我 我们对咒语免疫
What? These ribbons.
什么 这些丝带
If the Snow Queen wants us to be her sisters,
如果白雪女王想要我们做她的姐妹
then the curse won't affect us.
那诅咒就不会影响我们
So I should definitely watch Henry.
所以绝对该由我来照看亨利
No. You're part of this nut job's plan.
不行 你是那疯子计划的一部分
I want Henry near me as long as it's safe for him.
只要我还能保护亨利 我就要把他留在身边
It's okay, mom. I'll be fine with her.
没事 妈妈 我跟着她不会有事
Be careful, kid.
小心 孩子
We gotta go.
我们得走了
This is happening now.
咒语来了
Any luck?
有发现吗
No. It appears to be pretty much unstoppable.
没有 看起来是无法阻挡的
The one thing I did find is there may be a way
我唯一的发现 是或许有办法
to undo the effects from anyone it touches.
解除咒语对受其影响者的效力
That's wonderful.
太好了
It seems that when somebody's been touched by the spell,
看来 被施过咒的人
that you can use them to undo it.
可以用来进行咒语解除
With a strand of their hair,
用一缕那人的头发
you can make some kind of counterspell, like a vaccine.
可以制♥造♥一个反咒 就像疫苗一样
My sister.
我妹妹
What?
什么
My aunt said she put me in that urn.
我姨妈说是她把我关进了瓮里
I didn't believe her because Anna would never do that,
我当时不信 因为安娜是不会那么做的
unless she was under that spell.
除非她是被施咒了
We have to get to her.
我们得找到她
But you -- you still don't know where she is.
但是 你还是不知道她在哪里
No, but now you can help me find her.
是啊 但现在你能帮我找到她了
You said if I had something of hers,
你说如果我有她的东西
you could use this locator spell.
你可以用定位咒找到她
Well, now I have something of hers.
现在我有她的东西了
Sometimes sentimentality pays off.
有时候感情用事也是有用的
Point Elsa.
艾尔莎一分
There's...
这上面
Mirror dust in this.
有镜子碎尘
Actually embedded in the metal.
就嵌在金属上
So I was right. She was under that spell.
那么我猜对了 她的确被施咒了
So if we find Anna,
如果我们能找到安娜
she can save everyone.
她就可以救大家
I'll round up the fairies.
我会把仙子召集来
They can set up shop somewhere close
让他们在这附近找地方作工作室
and figure out how to make the counterspell.
想办法制♥造♥♥反♥咒
Thank you. Let's go.
谢谢 我们走吧
Elsa, you realize this is a long shot.
艾尔莎 这希望并不大
I was time traveling when I brought you here,
我带你来这里时穿越了时空
and when Anna disappeared, it was --
而安娜失踪已经是...
30 years ago. I know.
30年前了 我知道
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表