Okay, Leroy, what is it?
好吧 勒罗伊 出什么事了
We were just driving home,
我们开车回家的路上
and some thing blasted me with magic.
什么东西向我们发射了魔法
The whole van's iced over.
整个货车都被冰覆盖了
We woke up in a meat locker.
我们醒来时车冻得跟冷藏室似的
Who's got that kind of magic?
谁有这样的魔法啊
Maybe the person who made that.
也许是留下这痕迹的人吧
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Elsa.
艾尔莎
Please. I want to be alone.
拜托 让我一个人静一静
You have a sister. You're never gonna be alone...
你有个妹妹 你永远不会一个人
other than when I'm not around.
除非我不在你身边
But even then, I'll be there in spirit.
但就算我人不在 我的精神也会伴你左右
But that doesn't matter
不过这不重要
because I'm here now and you're not alone.
因为我现在来了 所以你不是一个人了
And you know what I mean? And it's a nice thing.
你懂我的意思吗 这样很好
What was in the diary?
日记里写了什么
You can tell me anything.
你没什么不能跟我说的
Turns out our parents didn't go off
原来我们父母不是
on some diplomatic mission like everyone thought.
像大家想的那样去处理外交事务了
That was just a cover.
那只是个幌子
For what?
为了隐瞒什么呢
Read it.
你看吧
"I wish I didn't have to hide the truth from our children,
真希望不用对孩子们隐瞒真♥相♥
"But the truth would be too painful.
但真♥相♥太痛苦了
"What we've seen from Elsa is terrifying,
艾尔莎展现的力量令人恐惧
and it has to be stopped."
必须加以阻止
They were scared of me. That's why they left --
他们是害怕我 所以才离开
because they thought I was a monster.
因为他们觉得我是怪物
No, no. I-I-I won't believe it.
不 不 我不信
I refuse to believe it.
我拒绝相信
It's all right there. Is it?
里面写的很明白了 是吗
Because it doesn't say
里面并没有写
where they were going or what they were doing.
他们要去哪里或者去干什么了啊
It could be a misunderstanding.
可能只是你误会了
Anna, because of me, they left.
安娜 他们是因为我才离开的
Because of me, they can't walk you down the aisle tomorrow.
因为我 他们明天不能出席你的婚礼
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
You don't have to be. It's not your fault.
不用道歉 那不是你的错
You're not a monster.
你不是怪物
I don't think so,
我不这么觉得
this whole kingdom doesn't think so,
整个王国的人♥民♥也不这么觉得
And for sure, our parents didn't think so.
我们的父母也绝不会这么想
And I will prove it.
我会证明给你看
This diary is only part of the story.
日记里不是事情的全部
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because...Instinct?
因为...直觉
Okay. Right. That's not enough.
好吧 这没什么说服力
But there are more answers out there
但我敢说 关于他们遭遇的事
about what happened to them -- I know it.
我们肯定还能找到更多线索
and I know who can help us find them.
而且我知道该找谁帮忙
Who?
谁
My future in-laws.
我未来的姻亲
All right, that's a new one.
这我可没见过
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该来这儿
Oh, they're practically family.
他们差不多是家人了
I meant you need to be planning your wedding.
我的意思是 你应该准备你的婚礼
It's tomorrow.
明天就举♥行♥婚礼了
If there's still planning to do, I've horribly miscalculated.
如果还没准备好 我就真是太失误了
You need to rest. It's a special day. You should enjoy it.
你需要休息 明天非同寻常 你该尽兴
I can't if my sister's upset.
如果我姐姐不开心我怎么尽兴
Grand pabbie?
老帕比
I know you're here. Why aren't you showing yourself?
我知道你在的 为什么不出来呢
Grand pabbie?
老帕比
Oh, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.
婚礼前见到新娘是不吉利的
And when have we ever been traditional?
我们什么时候在乎老规矩了
What's wrong? Something happen?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
You have second thoughts?
你反悔了吗
He won't smell like that forever.
他不会一直那么臭的
No. No. This isn't about kristoff.
不不 这和克里斯托夫没关系
It's about our parents.
是关于我们的父母
What were they really doing on that voyage?
他们那次出海到底是为了什么
I'm sorry. I don't know.
抱歉 我不知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on. Let's go.
行了 走吧
Wait.
等等
I may not know what they were doing,
我虽不知道他们去干什么
tut I know where they were going.
但我知道他们要去哪
Days before their journey,
他们走之前几天
your parents stopped by to say
曾来找过我
they were not going to the northern isles.
说他们不是要去北部群岛
And they had a few questions about a land called Misthaven.
而且他们问了几个关于迷雾港的问题
What did they want there?
去那儿干什么呢
They never said.
他们没说
They, like many of us, had their secrets.
他们 像许多人一样 有自己的秘密
Oh, I need my beauty sleep.
我得小睡一会儿了
We have an answer.
我们有答案了
No, we have more questions.
不 我们有更多问题了
We have one answer and more questions.
我们有一个答案和更多问题
That's a start. We have to go to Misthaven.
这是个开头 我们得去迷雾港
No, I can't just...leave.
不 我不能就这么离开
I'm still queen. I can't abandon the kingdom.
我仍是女王 我不能丢下王国不管
You're just making excuses.
这都是借口
Have you forgotten your last dalliance -- Hans?
你忘了你前男友汉斯王子了吗
He and his 12 angry brothers are out there
一旦有机可趁他
waiting to pounce at the first moment of weakness.
和他12个怒气冲冲的哥哥就会攻打过来
Okay, good excuses, but still...
好吧 这借口真好 但...
let me go alone.
让我一个人去吧
Give me two weeks. Misthaven is a short journey.
给我两周时间 迷雾港又不远
Two weeks, and I'll be right back.
两周之后我就回来
That's just what mother and father said.
爸爸妈妈也是这么说的
We don't want to pick a fight.
我们不想打架
Swan...
斯旺
I just want to see what it wants.
我想知道那家伙想干什么
Evil snowman!!
邪恶的雪人
Run!!
快跑啊
I think the noise is scaring it.
我觉得人们的叫声吓着他了
It's headed for the forest.
他往森林走去了
Her name is Marian.
她叫玛丽安
Thanks to Emma, she's back
多亏了艾玛 她回来了
and recapturing that... happy ending this book gave her.
又找回了这本书赠予她的幸福结局
The book gave it to her?
这本书赠予她的吗
It's powerful. It's more than just a book.
它法力强大 不仅仅是一本书
What happens inside it appears immutable.
这其中记载的一切似乎无法改变
But I'm stronger.
但我更强大
We're going to change things.
我们可以改变命运
How?
怎么做
She needs to be removed.
必须除掉她
Ah, that's where I come into this --
所以我才被招来了
your murderous arm.
作为你的杀手
I knew
我就知道
there was a reason that you kept me in that prison for all those years,
你把我关了那么多年是有原因的
waiting till I could be of service.
一直等着能用上我的一天
I knew you hadn't forgot about me.
我就知道 你不会忘了我的
Right.
是啊
How do you want me to kill her?
你希望我怎么杀了她
I don't want you to do anything of the sort.
我没想让你杀她
If she shows up dead,
如果她死了
how long do you think it would take
用不了多久
before someone figured out I put you up to it?
就会有人猜到是我指使你干的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表