Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
This is avoiding me.
这就是躲着我
Right now, I just feel too guilty.
现在 我觉得很内疚
Be patient.
耐心点
My feelings for you are real.
我对你的感觉是真的
But Marian is my wife.
但玛丽安是我妻子
She's a monster.
她是个魔头
Maybe you don't know me as well as you think.
也许你没自己想得那么了解我
Regina, we've been trying to find you.
瑞金娜 我们一直在找你
We need to talk about --
我们得谈谈...
Give me two weeks.
给我两周时间
Misthaven is a short journey.
迷雾港又不远
What do we even know about this...Misthaven?
我们对这个迷雾港有什么了解呢
You might know it better by what the inhabitants call it.
也许你更熟悉当地居民对它的称呼
The Enchanted Forest.
魔法森林
We have to go after her.
我们得去追她
Don't worry, Anna.
别担心 安娜
I will find you.
我会找到你的
Until we're together,
我们团聚之前
no one leaves this town.
谁也不许离开这座小镇
Anna, I will find out what happened to you.
安娜 我会查明你究竟出了什么事
Can I help you?
有什么能效劳的吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Are you David?
你是戴维吗
Yes.
是
Yes, I am.
我是
So, anyway, I got your name
总之 是你的一个老朋友
from an old friend of yours...
告诉我你的名字的
From Arendelle.
他是阿伦黛尔的
Arendelle? You know Kristoff?
阿伦黛尔 你认识克里斯托夫啊
What makes you think it's Kristoff?
你为什么觉得是克里斯托夫
He's the only person from Arendelle I know.
我只认识他一个阿伦黛尔人
Okay.
好吧
He didn't tell me that.
他没告诉我
Hard to be on a secret mission
没掌握全部情况
when you don't have all the facts.
执行秘密任务很困难啊
What's the mission?
什么任务
I just told you -- it's secret.
我刚说了 是秘密任务
But he told me I could trust you --
但他告诉我 我可以信任你
Just not with the mission.
只不过不能和你说任务的事
Okay.
好吧
What's your name?
你叫什么
Joan.
琼
Your name's not Joan.
你才不叫琼
You're smart, too.
你还很聪明
That's good.
真好
See, I have to give a false name for your safety.
为了你的安全着想 我得用假名
You're wanted?
你是通缉犯吗
Look, I don't know if I can be more clear --
我是不是应该说得更清楚点
secret mission, your safety.
秘密任务 你的安全
Let me start over.
我重新开始吧
I'm Joan. Can I sleep in your barn?
我叫琼 我能在你家谷仓借住吗
Sure, Joan.
没问题 琼
Anything for Kristoff's fiancee.
乐意为克里斯托夫的未婚妻效劳
The ring.
戒指
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, I guess I'll find out your name at the wedding.
那我就等婚礼时得知你的真名吧
Uh, the barn's out back.
谷仓在后面
You can stay the night.
你晚上可以睡在那里
You should hurry and get inside.
快点进屋去
This is a bad time.
真不凑巧
Who's that?
那是谁
That is someone you don't want to mess with.
你绝对不想惹的人
They call her Bo Peep.
人们叫她牧羊女
Here you go, sweetheart.
好了 亲爱的
I'll see you in three hours for your midnight shrieking.
三小时后你半夜尖叫时再见
Yes, I will.
没错
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
What do you suppose babies dream about?
你觉得宝宝都会梦到什么
Bullfighting. Laser tag.
斗牛 激光枪战游戏
That's not true.
才不是
I think they're joking.
我觉得他们在开玩笑
Right.
对哦
I'll recognize funny again when he's 3
等他三岁 我睡饱了之后
and I've had some sleep.
就又会有幽默感了
3?
三岁
I see the optimism returning.
看来乐观精神回来了啊
Okay, chocolate, DVDs, ice cream.
好吧 巧克力 碟片 冰淇淋
Red wine?
红酒
That's one heck of a late-night snack, kid.
这深夜宵夜不错啊 孩子
It's for my mom.
是给我妈妈准备的
I don't drink and sheriff.
我从不喝酒执勤
My other mom.
我的另一个妈妈
I googled "How to get over a breakup."
我谷歌♥了"如何熬过分手"
It didn't talk about
上面没提到
your boyfriend's wife time-traveling back from the past,
男友的妻子从过去穿越到现在
but close enough.
但也差不多
That's really sweet.
你真贴心
What the --
搞什么
It's a message.
是一封信
It's for Henry. It's from your mother.
给亨利的 是你妈妈寄来的
She doesn't want to see me.
她不想见我
You know, that is not exactly what she said.
她的原话不是这样的
I read the note.
我读了信
She said for right now, while she's dealing with things.
她说她还在收拾心情 暂时不能见你
She doesn't want to see me.
她不想见我
She's in a lot of pain over Robin Hood
罗宾汉的事让她很痛苦
and everything else that's happened over the last --
再加上之前发生的...
well, forever.
一切一切
Things have been tough on her and you.
你俩都很不容易
She's trying to fix them
她在努力解决问题
so that you two can be together...
好跟你团聚
because she cares about you.
因为她在乎你
So why'd she tell me to stay away?
那她为什么要让我离开
Because she thinks she's making things better.
因为她觉得这样会更好
She's not.
那她错了
What the hell?
搞什么
Emma, I-I'm getting calls from all over.
艾玛 电♥话♥都打爆了
It's a town-wide blackout.
整个镇子都停电了
Yeah, copy that. I'm looking at it.
收到 我这儿也是
I'll swing by to get you. We can check this out.
我过去接你 我们一起去看看
Hey, kid.
孩子
You want to come along on this one?
要和我一起去吗
We can call it Operation... Nightshade
可以管这叫夜影行动
or, uh, Blackthorn or --
或黑刺行动或是
That's okay.
算了
He wouldn't even let me hug him. It killed me.
他都不让我抱一抱 真是急死我了
Sounds familiar.
听着很耳熟
'Cause I do that. Great.
因为我曾这样对你 这可好
I've passed it along.
我把这坏习惯传给他了
Not just you.
不止是你
Henry has two moms who both put up walls.
亨利的两个妈妈都竖起心墙
Sounds like he's taking after the both of you.
看来他是从你们俩那儿学来的
It's not like him to pass up on operation anything.
错过这种行动的机会 这一点也不像他
I'm worried. Well, kids have extreme reactions.
我很担心 小孩子都会有极端的反应
They get over it fast.
他们很快就会忘记的
Just stay strong and roll with it.
坚强点 别太担心了
There's always people in this world who want you to give up.
世界上总有些人想看你放弃
Don't make their jobs any easier.
别让他们那么容易得逞
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表