The sorcerer's mansion.
魔法师的家
Henry found dozens of these blank books there.
亨利在那儿发现了一堆这样的空书
The sorcerer is here?
魔法师在这里
Well, his house is, but we haven't found him yet.
他的房♥子在 但人我们还没找到
You're looking for him?
你们在找他
Well, I was hoping he could...
是我 希望他可以
write me a happy ending.
给我写一个幸福结局
But that book seems to have great power.
但这本书好像具有很强的魔力
Oh, it does.
没错
So I thought if he rewrote it...
所以我想如果他重写一下
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
It's not crazy at all.
一点都不疯狂
But you're looking for the wrong person.
但你们找错人了
Although the sorcerer is a very powerful wizard,
虽然魔法师法力高♥强♥
you should be looking for the author.
但你该找的是作者
Aren't they the same person?
不是同一个人吗
Why would the sorcerer have the author's books?
那魔法师怎么会有作者的书呢
That is a quite perplexing question.
这是个很复杂的问题
And I'm afraid I do not know.
我也不知道答案
But I do know that they are two very different people.
但我确定他们并非同一个人
So... you know who the author is.
也就是说你知道作者是谁
No.
我不知道
But I do know he exists.
但我知道他存在
I mean, if he is a "He."
但我连性别也不能确定
I've never actually seen him.
我从没见过他本人
In fact, no one has. Not for many years.
事实上 没人见过 很多年没人见过了
So this is where hope has gotten me?
这就是希望的结果吗
We'll find him, Regina.
我们会找到他的 瑞金娜
It's not like he just vanished.
他又没消失
Blue, do you have any idea why he might've disappeared?
蓝仙子 你知道他为什么失踪了吗
Sadly, no.
很抱歉 不知道
But there are whispers that he left hidden clues in some of his works.
但据说他在一些作品中留下了隐藏线索
You mean, works like Henry's book?
你是说像亨利的书吗
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音
I suppose we should go out and see
我觉得我们该出去看看
what's killing property values this time.
这次又有什么要让房♥价下跌了
Come on! Hurry!
跑 快跑
There's a crack in the wall. We can make it through it.
墙上有条裂缝 我们可以从那儿逃走
Well, that's easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
It doesn't seem to know which one of us to go after first.
它好像还没决定先从谁下手
Doesn't matter. Once it makes its choice,
无所谓 一旦它决定了
the other two can make their way to safety.
另外两个人就可以安全逃走了
So what, we're just playing a game of heart roulette?
那我们就拿性命玩轮盘赌吗
Once the other two are out of harm's way,
一旦另外两个人安全逃走
they can work together to save the one left behind.
就可以一起营救落下的人
Must I figure out everything?
非得让我解释得这么详细吗
And we're supposed to just... trust you?
难道我们应该相信你吗
First time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
I knew it.
我就知道
Did that thing come out of the hat?!
那玩意是从帽子里出来的吗
I thought the spell was only supposed to release the fairies.
我以为咒语只会释放仙子
Well, maybe it is some kind of fairy.
也许这家伙也是仙子吧
Why don't we just put it back in the hat
我们先把它赶回帽子里
and figure out the rest later?
再想其他问题吧
Because we can't.
我们做不到
Once something's freed, it can never be retrapped.
被释放的东西 将再无法被禁锢起来
Great. So our best defense against magical beasts
好啊 我们对付那个魔法怪物的方式
follows the same rules as chicken pox?
跟水痘一样只出一次吗
Surely the savoir and evil queen can defeat a simple hell beast.
救世主和巫后肯定能对付一个区区恶魔吧
Can we drop the "E" word already?
别再叫我巫后了好吗
Well, that was easy.
真容易
Don't get excited. We only stunned it.
别高兴得太早 我们只把它击退了
And a blast like that should've destroyed it.
那种程度的魔法本该足以毁灭它
I was just getting used to things being relaxing around here.
我才刚习惯了这里轻松的生活
Belle I'll see if I can
贝儿 我去看看
find anything about this thing in the library.
能不能在图书馆里找到有关它的资料
Thanks. And, Mary Margaret
谢谢 玛丽·玛格丽特
I'll get everyone to safety. I'm on that.
我把大家带去安全的地方 交给我
You guys really have this down.
你们可真熟练
Well, this isn't our first monster bash.
这不是第一次有怪物来袭了嘛
Well, now that that's settled,
既然都安排好了
what say you and I figure out a way to clip this bat's wings
我们赶在蝙蝠怪回来之前
before it comes back?
找到消灭它的办法吧
The number's all cued up.
号♥码存好了
All you have to do is press the "Call" button.
你们只要按下"呼叫"键即可
I know a phone works.
我知道怎么打电♥话♥
I just don't know if I can trust the man whose phone it is.
但我不知道能不能相信手♥机♥的主人
And why is that?
为什么呢
I mean, you have my phone, my entire plan.
你拿着我的手♥机♥ 知道我的全部计划
And tonight, if you decide not to come back for me
今晚如果你们不为我回来
and stay in storybrooke and abandon me,
而是留在童话镇将我抛弃
I couldn't blame you.
我也不能怪你们
That's why this time is different,
所以这次与之前不同
because this time,
因为这一次
my entire salvation depends not on you trusting me,
我依靠的不是你们对我的信任
but on me trusting you.
而是我对你们的信任
Now...are we in this together?
那么 要不要一起联手
I guess you'll find out tonight, won't you?
你今晚就会知道了 对吧
Regina, who is it?
瑞金娜 是谁
The sea bitch.
海里那个贱♥人♥
I've missed you, too. How are you?
我也很想你 你好吗
Mostly wondering how a plate of undercooked calamari
我在想一盘没熟透的鱿鱼
ended up with the dark one's cell phone.
怎么会有黑暗者的手♥机♥
I stole it from him.
从他那儿偷来的
Regina.
瑞金娜
And where is he now? If we're lucky,
他在哪 走运的话
probably passed out at the dive bar
应该是在酒吧昏迷不醒
where Cruella and I left him.
我和库伊拉干的
Cruella?
库伊拉
Yes, we're back together.
是的 我们又在一起了
Rumple found us in New York, said he needed some old friends.
朗普在纽约找到我们 说他需要老朋友帮忙
Told us a tearful tale about how he was living
给我们讲了他在一个古怪小镇的生活
in a quaint town until he ruined everything.
直到他毁了一切 真是催人泪下
But he said it was a special place
但他说那是个特别的地方
where villains could find redemption.
坏人能在那里找到救赎
Regina, Rumplestiltskin told us
瑞金娜 朗普斯金告诉了我们
how you've changed, and we've changed, too.
你的转变 我们也变了
We've learned our lessons,
我们得到了教训
and we'd like a chance to prove it to you.
我们希望能有机会向你证明
Please. Let us in.
拜托 让我们进去吧
Sorry, dear, but...
抱歉 亲爱的 但...
we have enough problems without inviting two...
没有你们俩 我们这儿的麻烦也够多的了
Is one of those problems a hell-bat
你的问题是不是包括一只
with beady eyes and devil horns?
长着圆眼睛 恶魔角的大蝙蝠
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Because that's the exact same sound
因为它当初想杀我时
it made before it tried to kill me.
也发出过那种声音
So you've faced this creature before?
那么说你们对付过这东西
Yes, and I can tell you exactly what it wants.
没错 我还能告诉你它想要的是什么
How convenient.
你可真好
They've been living in a land without magic.
她们一直生活在没有魔法的世界里
How could they do it?
怎么能做到呢
It's the hat.
是帽子
I know.
我知道
Fine.
好吧
Tell us what it wants.
告诉我们它想要什么
And then you'll let us in?
然后你就会让我们进去吗
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
即使我想 我也做不到
Well, then I guess you're on your own.
那你就只能自己想法子了
Wait.
等等
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表