Regina.
瑞金娜
I know you're in there. I can see the light's on.
我知道你在里面 灯还亮着呢
I know this is all... Complicated,
我知道这一切很复杂
But you can have happiness.
但你可以拥有幸福
I know it doesn't seem like it, but you just have to fight.
我知道看上去不太可能 但你得努力争取
Okay, if you won't, I will.
好吧 如果你不愿意 那就我来
Henry brought me to storybrooke
亨利带我来童话镇
to bring back the happy endings.
是为了带来幸福结局
My job's not done until I do that for everyone,
每个人都得到幸福 我的任务才算完成
including you.
包括你
Mirror.
镜子
Mirror?
镜子
Sidney!
西德尼
Y-yes, your majesty.
是 女王陛下
What can I do for you?
需要我为你做什么
You can help me change fate.
你可以帮我改变命运
I can probably tell you
我或许能告诉你
if you're wearing too much eye makeup, but change fate?
你的眼妆是否太重了 但改变命运
That is beyond my powers of reflection.
那就超出我的能力了
Your powers and mine together shall do it.
你我合力就能成功
This book is why I'm suffering, not Marian.
这本书才是我痛苦的根源 不是玛丽安
Every story in it has one thing in common --
里面每个故事都有一个共同点
The villains never get the happy ending,
坏人永远得不到幸福结局
and it's always been right.
而且书的内容总会实现
I thought not being the villain would change things,
我本以为不做坏人就能有所改变
but this book, these stories...
但在这本书 这些故事里
Only see me one way.
我总是恶人
So, what's your plan?
那你打算怎么办
Find the writer.
找到作者
We must find out who wrote this cursed tome
我们要找到写这本该死的书的人
And then force them to give me what I deserve.
然后逼迫那人给我应得的结局
It's time to change the book.
该改变这本书了
It's time for villains to get their happy endings.
坏人也该得到幸福结局了
Elsa! Wait!
艾尔莎 等等
It's too late.
已经迟了
We have to go after her. No.
我们得去追她 不
Are you really saying "No" to your queen?
你真的要拒绝你的女王吗
I'm saying no to my future sister.
我是在拒绝未来的姐姐
In-law.
妻姐
For good reason.
而且有合理的理由
We both love Anna. We both know her.
我们都爱安娜 我们都了解她
She will be fine.
她会没事的
she didn't have to do this alone.
她没必要一个人去
Yes, she did.
当然该如此
You told Anna -- and you're right --
你告诉安娜 而且你说得没错
You're the queen.
你是女王
We all remember well what happened the last time you left.
我们都清楚记得你上次离开时发生了什么
Why didn't you go with her?
你为什么没和她一起去
She didn't want me to.
她不想让我去
She thought I was needed here.
她觉得这里需要我
For what?
为什么
She didn't want you to be alone.
她不想让你独自一人
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
I believe in her. You should too.
我相信她 你也该如此
Because she doesn't give up on the people she loves.
因为她不会放弃她所爱的人
And she always succeeds.
她总能成功
She also sometimes acts before she thinks.
但她有时候做事不经考虑
This place could be dangerous.
那个地方可能很危险
What do we even know about this...Misthaven?
我们对这个迷雾港有什么了解呢
How have I never heard of it?
我怎么从来没听说过
You might know it better by what the inhabitants call it.
也许你更熟悉当地居民对它的称呼
What's that?
那是什么
The enchanted forest.
魔法森林
Don't worry Anna.
别担心 安娜
I will find you.
我会找到你的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表