Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
It's dying.
它要死了
The Dark One can't die.
黑暗者不会死
but Rumplestiltskin can.
但朗普斯金会死
Want to find who wrote this book and ask them
想找到作者 请求那人
to write me a happy ending.
给我一个幸福结局
Now then... It's time villains finally win.
好了 恶人终于要胜利了
I don't know. Do we really need color?
这...我们真的需要彩电吗
"Do we really need color?"
"我们真的需要彩电吗"
Do we need to settle for what came before?
难道我们该安于使用旧的东西吗
Don't you want to really see the world?
你难道不想看到世界真正的样子吗
It's a complicated place,
这是个复杂的地方
and people are complex creatures.
人也都是复杂的
Their interior lives are painted with many different hues and shades.
他们的内在充满各种色调和色差
And the Zenith Marseille color tv...
而天顶马赛彩色电视
it brings the profound complications of the universe
能将世界的深远和复杂
right into your living room.
带入你的起居室
Does it have a clicker?
有遥控器吗
What?
什么
A clicker.
遥控器
You mean the space command remote?
您是说远程遥控器吗
Why, that's included in the price, sir.
当然了 不另外收费 先生
Now we're talking.
这才像话
Were you a ranger?
你做过游骑兵吗
Damn right.
是的
25th infantry division.
25步兵团的
You were in the service?
你也服过役吗
You bet... 187th Airborne, Company "A."
当然 187空降部队 A连
We heard a lot about your unit.
我们听过你们部队不少事迹
You guys were real heroes.
你们真是英雄啊
Tell you what... why don't you take this out for a test drive, huh?
这样吧 你们拿去试试这个吧
See how it feels.
看看感觉如何
What the hell are you doing, Isaac?
你在做什么啊 艾萨克
Rambling on about weird technical crap?
絮叨些什么乱七八糟的术语
You're supposed to be selling.
你是该做推销的
I was.
我是在啊
No. No.
不 不是
You were sending them across the street to Gimbels.
你是在把顾客撵去街对面的金贝尔
Now, I hired you because you said you wanted to be a writer.
我雇你是因为你说你想做个作家
I am a writer.
我就是个作家
Stacks of rejected manuscripts in the break room don't count.
休息室里一摞摞被拒的稿子不算
But I figured you knew something about telling stories.
但我以为你会说故事呢
That's how you sell.
这才能卖♥♥出东西
But now I get why you don't have a picture on the back of a book yet.
但我现在明白你怎么还没出版过书了
You don't tell stories people want.
你讲的不是别人想听的故事
Maybe that's about to change.
或许这要改变了
Hello?
有人吗
Over here.
这边
I-I'm Isaac Heller.
我是艾萨克·海勒
Yes, I know who you are.
是 我知道你是谁
Please... take a seat.
请坐吧
I've never met a publisher before.
我还从未跟出版商见过面呢
I'm not sure exactly how this works.
我不太清楚该怎么做
So, you want to publish a book. Is there a contract...
您想出版我的书 有合同...
You may find that our organization does things a bit...differently.
你会发现我们组织的行事方式不太一样
Choose one.
选一支
Oh, actually, I'm more of an IBM selectric kind of guy.
其实 我这人习惯用打字机
Choose one.
选一支
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
What is this?
这是怎么回事
Some kind of signing bonus?
是签约奖金吗
The last time I got a fountain pen was for my bar mitzvah.
我上次收到钢笔还是成人礼的时候呢
This is a test.
这是一项测试
We need to know what kind of writer you really are.
我们需要知道你究竟是个怎样的作家
Choose the one that calls out to you.
选择最触动你的那一支
What the hell was that?
怎么回事啊
It is a sign...
是一个征兆
That you are to be our next author.
你将成为下一位作者
You see, the last one...
之前的一个...
Well...
他...
He just recently passed away.
最近去世了
Author of what?
什么的作者
There is much to explain.
有很多有待解释
How would you like to take a trip?
想去旅个行吗
I-I-I'm not so great with traveling.
我不太适应旅行
I-I've never been further than Scarsdale.
我从未去过比斯卡斯代尔更远的地方
Yes, I know. But that is about to change.
我知道 但这就要改变了
The time has come to stop selling televisions.
你该放弃卖♥♥电视了
The time has come to take on
你该承担起
the most important job in all the realms.
各个王国最重要的工作了
What the hell?
搞什么
You can see that?
看得到吗
I see it, but I don't believe it.
是的 但我不敢相信
Actually, the fact that you can see it
其实 如果你看得到
tells me that you do believe.
就说明你的确相信
Believe in what?
相信什么
In magic.
魔法
I think it is time that you find your destiny.
你该去寻找你的命运了
Come with me.
跟我来
All of your questions will be answered.
你所有的问题都将得到解答
Nothing.
什么都没有
They're all still blank.
都还是空白的
Whatever the author is writing,
不管作者在写什么
it's not appearing in the books.
并没有呈现在书里
This is useless.
这毫无用处
Easy.
别激动
This is not your fault.
这不怪你
Even so, tomorrow, thanks to Gold and the author,
就算如此 明天 因为戈登和作者
I can wake up a talking frog.
我醒来时可能就变成会说话的青蛙了
At least you'll wake up.
至少你还会醒来
I don't doubt whatever the Dark One has in store for me
我猜黑暗者为我准备的
is a far worse fate.
一定是更惨的命运
Well, there's no use speculating what he wants.
瞎猜也毫无益处
We just need to stop it.
我们只需要阻止他
And if there's nothing useful here,
如果这里没有可用的东西
we need to move on,
我们就得另想办法了
find something else that can help.
找有用的办法
I might know just the thing.
我可能知道
August.
奥古斯特
I thought you didn't know anything more about the author.
你不是说你不知道其他关于作者的事了吗
He doesn't, but he knows someone who does.
的确 但他认识一个知道的人
That's why I called him here.
所以我叫他来了
Who?
谁
The man who gave him his power...
给了他魔力的人
the apprentice.
学徒
I met him once when I was living in Phuket.
我住在普吉岛的时候曾遇见过他一次
He was the one who told me about the story book
就是他跟我说了童话书的事
and that I should learn everything about it.
还叫我尽可能去做了解
If he was in Storybrooke, could you find him?
如果他在童话镇 你能找到他吗
Well, I haven't seen him.
我还没见到过他
But...
但是
...that's what he looks like.
他是这个样子的
I know this man.
我认识这人
You do?
是吗
More importantly, I know exactly where to find him.
更重要的是 我完全清楚该去哪找他
I trapped him in there. I didn't know.
我把他困在了里面 我当时不知道
It's okay. It was Gold, not you.
没事 那是戈登干的 不怪你
Blue was in there. She can get him out.
蓝仙子也被关进去过 她能救他出来
Don't you need the Dark One's dagger?
你不需要黑暗者的匕♥首♥吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表